Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252477 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2013
No problem. It's been taken care of.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by pleep(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2013
basra: hi, plz unban somalia9 and pirate 1, dont be easily influenced by the crowd mentality, you are a moderator, use reason and logic.

Have you not seen pleep and his anti somali rhetric
This is somalia9. ban him for making an alt account

... thats what you would do if it was anyone else.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 18, 2013
My post has been hidden and banned on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread/6

Can you please unhide and unban me please. Thank. smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Stranglehold: My post has been hidden and banned on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread/6

Can you please unhide and unban me please. Thank. smiley

Done.

*Semuhle*Baby*:
could you please put this on frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/1328142/south-africa-nigeria-ghana-make#16302854

Done. Next time please post this on the appropriate thread.

pleep: This is somalia9. ban him for making an alt account

... thats what you would do if it was anyone else.

The point is not to prevent him from visiting the culture section. The point is to prevent him (and anyone else) who decides to constitute a nuisance from doing so. When he (or anyone else) begins displaying the characteristics that warranted the banning of Somalia9, I shall work accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by pleep(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
You guys are fukin pathetic.

1. Last time i checked, creating a profile whose sole purpose was to racially insult a race was a ban-able offense.

2. Last time i checked, making an alt account was a ban-able offense.

3. Last time i checked, insulting people personally, posting their pictures and instigating "tribalism" were all bann-able offenses.

These are all things I and other posters have been banned for, but this kid has been doing them scott-free for almost a year. At what point do you realize dude is a troll? Is Nairaland that desperate for users that it gives some no good aids-monkey from somalia 15 chances to reform?

It kinda reminds me how yall have found all sorts of silly ways to censor the word 'joystick' but in 8 years of this sites existence you never got around to blocking the word: Nigger. Sounds appropriate actually, cuz you don't want to make somalia9's job any harder.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks odumchi. You're the best mod no matter what anyone thinks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by pleep(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
riyaq:

i thank you on behalf of the somali nomads every where

one of our nigggggers ran away, are you hiding him?

https://www.nairaland.com/1328249/what-life-like-living-africa/1#16324640

Somalia9's newest account, sends his love to you and the rest of the nairaland moderators

I hope you don't know know this "nigger" he is talking about wink
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by DuduNegro: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Hello mods,

Can you guys please post this on the front page. Thanks wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1239208/short-history-yorubaland-picture
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Hello mods,

Can you guys please post this on the front page. Thanks wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1239208/short-history-yorubaland-picture

Done. Next time use the thread made for homepage requests.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by SisterSister(f): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Dear Moderator,

I was looking through my 'followed topics' and noticed two were no longer there. After looking, I saw that Nigerian Man Married to Non-Nigerian Wife - Reloaded 1 and 2, have been hidden. Please, may I ask why? These first two helps explains what I am responding to and why. Reloaded 3 doesn't not have any mention of why. As well, it all has to do with culture or is it better suited in another thread?

Thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
SisterSister: Dear Moderator,

I was looking through my 'followed topics' and noticed two were no longer there. After looking, I saw that Nigerian Man Married to Non-Nigerian Wife - Reloaded 1 and 2, have been hidden. Please, may I ask why? These first two helps explains what I am responding to and why. Reloaded 3 doesn't not have any mention of why. As well, it all has to do with culture or is it better suited in another thread?

Thank you

Please, do not listen to anyone claiming to be the moderator. I am the only active moderator of this section.

As for your thread, I have unlocked it. However, you can't make three separate threads about the same topic. I suggest you copy and paste everything onto one thread, so that I can close the other two. I'll give you a few days to do this.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by SisterSister(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
odumchi:

Please, do not listen to anyone claiming to be the moderator. I am the only active moderator of this section.

As for your thread, I have unlocked it. However, you can't make three separate threads about the same topic. I suggest you copy and paste everything onto one thread, so that I can close the other two. I'll give you a few days to do this.

Your the only active moderator...I didn't know. I will work on making it just one thread...thank you[b]
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by SisterSister(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
SisterSister:

Your the only active moderator...I didn't know. I will work on making it just one thread...thank you[b]

Dear Moderator,

I tried to cut and paste it to make one thread but I get a message that it is too long? Is it possible for you to please put it together in one thread, in 1, 2, 3 order? [b][quote author=SisterSister]
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2013
SisterSister:

Dear Moderator,

I tried to cut and paste it to make one thread but I get a message that it is too long? Is it possible for you to please put it together in one thread, in 1, 2, 3 order? [b]

No problem.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by SisterSister(f): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
odumchi:

No problem.

Thanks moderator...but I tried it again and I was able to combine some.

Does this work....?
Nigerian Man Married to Non-Nigerian Wife - Reloaded; And the other thread is
Nigerian Man Married to African-American Wife - The Wrap Up

Also under Culture, would you hide my two threads with the subject: Thank you and Thank you again.

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by tpia5: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2013
we need a genuinely yoruba moderator in culture section plz.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2013
SisterSister:

Thanks moderator...but I tried it again and I was able to combine some.

Does this work....?
Nigerian Man Married to Non-Nigerian Wife - Reloaded; And the other thread is
Nigerian Man Married to African-American Wife - The Wrap Up

Also under Culture, would you hide my two threads with the subject: Thank you and Thank you again.

Yes, that works. I've taken care of it. No problem.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
odumchi:

Done.

Thanks.

But still cant post.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Odumchi.

Could u pls be a sweetheart and unhide this post 4 me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1018361/wodaabe-people/7#17550695

Gracias! cheesy
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Odumchi.

Could u pls be a sweetheart and unhide this post 4 me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1018361/wodaabe-people/7#17550695

Gracias! cheesy

Done. No problem.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
odumchi:

Done. No problem.

Thanks dear.

Could you check this thread out and if possible put it on fp? smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1406183/hypocrisy-modern-african#17582411
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
*Kails*:

Thanks dear.

Could you check this thread out and if possible put it on fp? smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1406183/hypocrisy-modern-african#17582411

No problem. I'll see if I can recommended it.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
odumchi:

No problem. I'll see if I can recommended it.

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.