Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252470 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by onila(f): 3:32am On Feb 13, 2012
THanks smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fashionista9ja: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2012
Why am I unable to create a new topic in the Culture Section? It gives me an error message. Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
Fashionista9ja: Why am I unable to create a new topic in the Culture Section? It gives me an error message. Thanks.

It's obviously a network related problem. Try again!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Fashionista9ja: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
It was a temporary network problem but I already posted it in the Events Section. I think it's okay there? Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2012
michelin89: Going offtopic is against the rules and might cause the deletion of some of your posts. There are times moderators make mistakes by closing a thread instead of another or by locking and linking a thread to another that has nothing to do with it.

Of course I'll be pleased if you come up to show me where I have made a mistake, but when it's done inside that particular thread it becomes a hot mess. Offtopics can't be tolerated, so I myself must be cautioned.

So if you have complaints about anything you don't find good or you think there are errors that need to be corrected, use this thread to get in touch with me, Otherwise send me an e-mail and I'll fix the problem as soon as I can.

my e-mail is michelin89mod@ymail.com 

As the titile suggests a new function has been added to this thread, so for any notice and to legitimate your thread, please post the link here and I'll guarantee for you.

hello i need your help on one of my threads I can't access. It is called the top ten most beautiful Nollywood actresses, I started this thread last year august and their was never a issue with the thread but when I wanted to access it a few days ago, it was put under hidden I never did anything to the thread or anything. The thread is on the celebrity section. I have complained but nothing was fixed or changed(I don't understand why there is no section where you complain to people about these problems in general). There are so many derogatory threads all over nairaland in every section without these threads being hidden, stopped and etc but mine that is innocent is hidden. Can you please help me with this because I don't no where else to go, to get my thread back thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
I have sent the admin a message. The thread has been erroneously detected by the spambot as spam.

We'll fix the problem.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2012
michelin89: I have sent the admin a message. The thread has been erroneously detected by the spambot as spam.

We'll fix the problem.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
michelin89: I have sent the admin a message. The thread has been erroneously detected by the spambot as spam.

We'll fix the problem.

I have waited for a while and the thread hasn't been put back up again, how long will it take for it to be put back because I waited and gave time thinking it will be back up but it still hasn't been put back up. I don't understand why I can't have access to my own thread, that thread has been there since last year august without problem but once Nairaland changed their site, it wasn't that long that the thread was hidden. Many bad threads in nairaland are still going on without being hidden but mine is. I waited a month and still it is hidden, I have other threads just like it and they are still up but this one is hidden, and there was nothing deragatory and etc of the thread, can the administration put my thread back up again because it is not right.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
I'm sorry if the prob hasn't been solved yet. I'll inform the admin right away.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2012
michelin89: I'm sorry if the prob hasn't been solved yet. I'll inform the admin right away.

thank you very much the thread is back on
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PointB: 6:47pm On May 17, 2012
Dear moderator,
Kindly help make this thread a sticky thread in the culture section.
I hope it will help generate inter-cultural exchange for Ndi-Igbo and friends in this important section of Nairaland.
Thanks a million in anticipation for a favorable response.

https://www.nairaland.com/934802/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-cultural#934802.4
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 11:05pm On May 17, 2012
PointB: Dear moderator,
Kindly help make this thread a sticky thread in the culture section.
I hope it will help generate inter-cultural exchange for Ndi-Igbo and friends in this important section of Nairaland.
Thanks a million in anticipation for a favorable response.

https://www.nairaland.com/934802/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-cultural#934802.4

No problem.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PointB: 7:38pm On May 18, 2012
^^^^
Thanks man. cool
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
hello moderators, One of my threads has been hidden: "Who are the top ten most handsome & hottest Ghanian actors": https://www.nairaland.com/789010/most-handsome-hottest-ghanian-actor (same problem as last time), don't know why but can the thread please be unhidden please. Please can you help me like you did last time on my other thread, thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
anonymous6: hello moderators, One of my threads has been hidden: "Who are the top ten most handsome & hottest Ghanian actors": https://www.nairaland.com/789010/most-handsome-hottest-ghanian-actor (same problem as last time), don't know why but can the thread please be unhidden please. Please can you help me like you did last time on my other thread, thank you

Hi Anonymous6,

Your thread was hidden by Nairaland's anti-spam bot. This bot is designed to combat spam so it usually targets posters who make multiple/lengthy posts within a short period of time. The bot was confused by your post and treated it as spam. To avoid this, you should wait a few minutes inbetween lengthy posts.

Your thread is in the celebrities section so it's not under our control. You can contact the celebrities section mod here:https://www.nairaland.com/ogugua88).
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
When your ban expires, come back to this thread to post with your ID.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Revolva(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
Pls I want this to be the official igala thread https://www.nairaland.com/948637/igalas-see-themselves-yorubas-official/1#11052378

And wanna see it make the front page as well so as to make my igala people proud and make nigerians know much about igalas ok
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
That can't be an official thread. create one that celebrates the pride and identity of your people then i'll add it to other official pages.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:31am On Jun 11, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/914166/abstract-stylized-african-art-pictures/3

My last post in that thread under the username "PhysicsQED" was hidden and I was banned. Can someone restore the post and unban me please? Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 11, 2012
Your post has been untagged and your ID unbanned.

Please do not use multiple IDs. It's against the forum rules.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
hello can you unhidden my post on this thread, cause I didn't say anything wrong just my opinion: https://www.nairaland.com/961975/dna-test-confirms-im-one

Thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Done!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by nedu210(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2012
Dear moderator,
please help us remake Eze ndigbo nairaland cultural office a sticky thread.
Thanks
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2012
The sticky feature is meant for official threads created the the moderators for the benefit of all members. you understand we can't make an exception for you or we'd have to make other several threads sticky. besides you can always keep your eye on a thread with the feature follow. just follow it and it'll be available whenever you want it.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
__
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
problem fixed!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 27, 2012
michelin89: problem fixed!

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by cowgurl: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hi, there is a thread of mine on here asking to be deleted, pls oblige, thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
can i have the link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.