Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Domainking Lucky Blogger Contest ; Please Make Me A Winner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Domainking Lucky Blogger Contest ; Please Make Me A Winner (642 Views)

Update On The Domainking Issue. Official Statement By NIRA / Please Help Me Win Top Prize In Domainking-ng Lucky Blogger Contest / Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Domainking Lucky Blogger Contest ; Please Make Me A Winner by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians, my beloved readers, friends and love ones, I am taking part in the DomainKing.NG Lucky Blogger Contest, sponsored by DomainKing.NG & supported by The Nigeria Blog Awards. Please help me win the top prize by sharing, commenting, liking, retweeting my post. Cheers." Without you guys, like seriously JST Blog would not have been where it is today. Moving from grass to a middle phase and still undergoing rapid Transformation/Metamorphosis. I appreciate you all!

Brief description on DomainKing.NG and services

DomainKing.NG is the leading Domain Registrar & Web Hosting Company in Nigeria. Their main services are Domain Registration & Web Hosting, & Wordpress Blog Hosting.

DomainKing is a Global Domain Registrar and undoubtedly accredited with many Asian and seemingly African Registries. DomainKing currently offers wide range of services from Domain Names, Web Hosting to complete Websites and catchy Tools that help your business grow.
The mission of DomainKing is to become the leader in Internet Services across Asia and Africa by providing quality Web Services and Tools that help every Business, Developer & Blogger succeed online in their ventures.

DomainKing Contact info

Company Name

Hannu Internet Corp. Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office

156, New Jawahar Nagar,
Cool Road, Jalandhar - 144001.
India.
Corporate Email

dk[at]hannu.co
Support Email

support[at]domainking.ng

Source; http://www.domainking.ng/about/

Domainking currently offers superb and inevitably the best service you can imagine, your online presence is now considered a priority with Domainking.

Now your turn

I strongly believe you love this post and it will be of great pleasure and benevolence if you share this post with your friends, neighbors, relative and even your enemies. Alternatively you can leave your comment below…

Visit : http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/05/the-domainking-lucky-blogger-contest.html

To like, share, tweets and comment to make me a winner!!!

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Use Facebook As A Mobile Marketing Tool. / Free .com Domain / You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.