Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs (17449 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu / Are There Consequences For Not Finishing The Prescribed Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
kiss
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by sureboykris(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Wanna be. Fake 'doctor'
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by chillybrandy(f): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
He must be a real fan of GMB
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by kelvine(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
It is simply nemesis. The patient in her induced sleep transferred neurotic behavior on him and influenced his confession on facebook.

Funny and sad.

tohpahz:
Hmmmm

He just killed himself by himself..

U injected the guy to keep quiet and you couldn't just keep it off fbk..

Lolzz. When nursing council finishes with himm,he'd know himself..
Even buhari won't save him..
Lolzz.

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by possibilita(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2015
grayht:
Paraldehyde 10 ml stat, I’m chlorpromazine 150
mg and iv diazepam 20 mg

Some people sef..!!!
chai let me write this down so that I can dose ma lecture who fails me in polymer chemistry till after d Exam and result is out.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by ivyy(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Crazy hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by kelvine(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
Don't mock psychiatric patients.

kalindaminda:
Terrible but hilarious.

So the GEJ supporter was literally a Yaba Left patient?

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Alpacino85(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
Dat was very unecessary 4rm the male nurse bt wait o,he works @ at Psychiatric hospital.The mad woman need to be tamed cos its nt easy to be in company of mad pple.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by madjune(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
tayebest:
The Nurse must be a die-hard GMB supporter grin gringrin grin

As much as I support Buhari and equally appreciate this nurse's passion, I won't hesitate to say he's crosed the line.

Politics has its place and humanity has its place.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by doctokwus: 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
Don't actually think d nurse injected the patient those drugs.
For one they could tilt d patient to prolonged and irreversible sedation.
Secondly,a nurse couldnt have been that utterly unprofessional to have prescribed those drugs and got it dispensed because they all require a drs prescription.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 17, 2015
A restaurant in
Anambra has
reportedly
been shut
down for
cooking
human flesh
and serving it
to customers.
The police were tipped off by locals who suspected something horrific was
taking place inside the kitchen.
They raided the hotel restaurant to discover human heads which were still
dripping with blood in plastic bags.
A local priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed at the price of meals
there, let alone where the meat came from, BBC Swahili reported.
He was presented with a bill of N700.
The priest said: ‘The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the
small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high.
“I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that
expensive.”
The police also found a terrifying arsenal of weapons which included grenades
when they raided the restaurant. Ten people were arrested in connection to the
crimes.
One resident said, “I am not surprised at the shocking revelation. Every time I
went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel.
“People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made
their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities.”
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by FitnessNigeria: 5:52pm On May 17, 2015
Now, this is very serious
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by doctokwus: 5:54pm On May 17, 2015
Secondly,a nurse couldnt have been that utterly unprofessional to have prescribed those drugs and got it dispensed because they all require a drs prescription.
Just feel it was a Facebook joke taken too far,though deserving of some reprimand.
Meanwhile Daily post has been one of d very poor online news media in terms of journalism. Put them in d same category as pointbkanknews and elombah.com;all whose news items are to be taken with a cup full of salt.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by funkybully(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
APC supporters are animals

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by kaziblake(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
This country,fake doctors,unequiped hospital,clueless leaders
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by boxypane(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2015
A-P-C-mysin injection. grin grin
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by emergency2: 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmmm, na wa ooo, posting of our daily activities on facebook sometimes bring more harm than good.

Currently as a medical practitioner it is unethical to share patients treatment etc on social media talkless of deliberately silencing a patient with unprescribed drugs and boasting about it still on social media.

We must learn that our country. Is growing fast from being the remote-like one to an technologically advanced one, hence one should be careful of wht one post on bbm, whatsapp. Twitter and facebook.

Some people. Are deliberately waiting to feast on your misfurtune.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by lebete3000: 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by alobam1: 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
chillybrandy:
He must be a real fan of GMB

Babe..You set Gan..Your bosom alone Na super..How I wish..How I wish..You got my PM?
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by freecocoa(f): 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
He shouldn't be allowed to practice anywhere, suspension is not punishment enough.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 17, 2015
Nah wah oh
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by VintageCocktail(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
doctokwus:
Just feel it was a Facebook joke taken too far,though deserving of some reprimand.
Meanwhile Daily post has been one of d very poor online news media in terms of journalism. Put them in d same category as pointbkanknews and elombah.com;all whose news items are to be taken with a cup full of salt.
Exactly my thought too, well, unless he has a private stash gotten from somewhere .
Election euphoria blown out of proportion by a sinking news media.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by kenoz(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
Hahahahah, that male nurse is wicked o...
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by tohpahz(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2015
kelvine:
It is simply nemesis. The patient in her induced sleep transferred neurotic behavior on him and influenced his confession on facebook.

Funny and sad.

Lolzz.. as in eh..
He might go psychotic when nursing council is true with him..
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by lope1: 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
Fool he should come try that in the state andvhw will see how bleeped up his life will be morons...
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by arent88(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

This is the change abi? We rejected Goodluck for Badluck abi?
I might stop eating foodstuffs from the north if this issues remain unsolved.
There is one thing true of all Buhari's supporters, their love of violence.
must u attribute every wrong thing to buhari.where in the report did they say he is a buhari supporter.u need to calm dwn on ur hate for buhari, because at dis rate u ar going i doubt if u would still be around to cast ur votes in 2019.hate#bitternes kills quickLY.
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by lope1: 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
Fool he should come try that in the state and see how bleeped up his life will be morons...
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
This is a serious criminal matter that should be handled by the Police after the Nurses Council has withdrawn the guy's license. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Gboliwe: 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
Too many irresponsible medical practitioners.

Let's make a scape goat out of him. angry
Re: Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs by Gboliwe: 6:47pm On May 17, 2015
See what the very irresponsible bunkum is spitting now angry

The scum still doesn't understand the gravity of his irrational act.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings / Federal Government Has Reversed The Suspension Of Residency Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.