Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (42392 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:26am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The supposed female whose butt you've been licking just revealed herself, no scratch that, ITSELF as a TRÁNNYcheesy.

I have a feeling you knew all along ,which explains why you consistently kept hitting. on it. Two of a kind, huh? It also explains why IT smears ITS face with EMULSION PAINT; to mask its facial hair and masculine -contoured face.
Darn! You like nauseating fetishes! Eewww...

Where are the law enforcement agencies when one needs them? GAY FOLKS SPOTTED!sad
Listen you pig head! I don't know what the f**k is your problem undecided You can't seem to put your nose in your own

Fart!, I Beg you in the name of God, leave me da hell alone. I don't like squashed looking donkeys like you. I wonder if you have a Girlfriend undecided well! No Chick will want you at all, because you're one _stupid Misogynist, who is full of crap!.

I wouldn't be startled if I was told you're Gay, because you obviously look like one. I know Life ain't fair to some people no doubt, you're a victim.

F**K Off my ass, and leave it alone. SonOfaGoat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
peace my brother

Na tomorrow voting dey my mind no. No be this mofo shii
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 18, 2015
kradleber:

Oh no.. so I don't get those out-of-this-world 'brains' anymore?. Neither do I get to squeeze those strawberry ttitties and flexible little ass?

Please, don't leave me alone cheesy. or Is it because of my 'performance' lately or what? Its not musical or a gymnastic' performance'. I think you know the kind of performance I'm talking about cheesy
Yeah, fix it! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:33am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Listen you pig head! I don't what the f**k is your problem undecided You can't seem to put your nose in your own

Fart!, I Beg you in the name of God, leave me da hell alone. I don't like squashed looking donkeys like you. I wonder if you have a Girlfriend undecided well! No Chick will want you at all, because you're one _stupid Misogynist, who is full of crap!.

I wouldn't be startled if I was told you're Gay, because you obviously look like one. I know Life ain't fair to anyone no doubt, you're a victim.

F**K Off my ass, and leave it alone. SonOfaGoat. undecided
Nneka123:
I'm waiting for your sisters. They can't seem to get enough lipsrsealed

Why don't you come blow me, while I wait for them undecided Rubbish!!!

You brought this on yourself, simpleton, when you quoted me first. Already choking on dosages of your own medicine, transgender?smiley

Now wipe your tear-stained artificial eyelashes and brace up to continue chucking down servings of your humble pie, dimwitsmiley.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:34am On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Na tomorrow voting dey my mind no. No be this mofo shii
i dey kampe,am very free tommorow...We will do everything apart from rigging to Make sure thé right queen is crown
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
i dey kampe,am very free tommorow...We will do everything apart from rigging to Make sure thé right queen is crown

Me too. I'll be a lil free tomorrow
We must crown her
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Me too. I'll be a lil free tomorrow
We must crown her
that means,We are marching Tohpahz in cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You brought this on yourself, simpleton, when you quoted me first. Already choking on dosages of your own medicine, transgender?smiley

Now wipe your tear-stained artificial eyelashes and brace up to continue chucking down servings of your humble pie, dimwitsmiley.
LOL grin your _shits doesn't bother me at all, I know your type

Entertain me with your baseless vociferates, you're quite a boring show.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 18, 2015
Ipledge:
that means,We are marching Tohpahz in cheesy

Yes oooo
Ain't no going back

Boss Na sleep sure pass o
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Jargon!
Im done with you

Throwing in the towel, simpleton? Not surprising though. Judging by your obviously depleted vocabulary stock, you'd always fail in any logomachycheesy

Continually I floor you and my streak never gets broken. You'd always be inferior to me, crackhead. GET USED TO THAT.

Concentrate on licking the genìtalia of your TRANNY crush, Nneka...until the law catches up with you. Jungle justice would be more apt. Gay nitwit!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL grin your _shits doesn't bother me at all, I know your type

Entertain me with your baseless vociferates, you're quite a boring show.
I

Why don't you come blow me, while I wait for them?

Concentrate on painting you face and being a call girl, airhead. You excel better at thosesmiley.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 1:55am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Concentrate on painting you face and being a call girl, airhead. You excel better at thosesmiley.
Concentrate on getting a plastic surgery to fix your face, you pathetic swine!

and hey! are you done sexting with the guy who you just gave out your Whatsapp number to? smiley I know your life sucks! No girlfriend, no real friend, that's why you come online here looking for Nneka grin moronic _Idiot.

Entertain me some more grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:03am On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin

Nneka123:

and hey! are you done sexting with the guy who you just gave out your Whatsapp number to? smiley I know your life sucks! No girlfriend, no real friend, that's why you come online here looking for Nneka grin moronic _Idiot.

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:

I onced aske you this; what are you trying to hide from the world by wearing a MASK OF EMULSION PAINT?

Your banality?

Your flaws?

Your insecurities?

You are just a disposable play thing- an objectsmiley

Hey, who needs a girlfriend when it's common knowledge that we screw girls like you over a plate of noodles which is #200 by default?cheesy

Isn't that what you traded your virginity for? Oops! You can't remember- you've been screwed by countless men so you stepped it up by becoming a call girl. Way to go, slùt!cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:14am On May 18, 2015
Chiam55:
grin grin grin

grin grin, I just don't know what I did to that animal. Any post about me or directed to me, he is always there to showcase his madness, not my fault that I'm all that grin

He won't go mind his ugly self, inanely tagging me to his so called "Emulsion paint" undecided

I just hope I don't get a ban tomorrow grin cry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by komzyb(f): 2:18am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I onced aske you this; what are you trying to hide from the world by wearing a MASK OF EMULSION PAINT?

Your banality?

Your flaws?

Your insecurities?

You are just a disposable play thing- an objectsmiley

Hey, who needs a girlfriend when it's common knowledge that we screw girls like you over a plate of noodles which is #200 by default?cheesy

Isn't that what you traded your virginity for? Oops! You can't remember- you've been screwed by countless men so you stepped it up by becoming a call girl. Way to go, slùt!cheesy
tah,take it easy joor
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:22am On May 18, 2015
Chiam55:
grin grin grin

Stay away, Chiam. You don't want to get entangled in this , trust me.

The last three people (JackSparrow, Adèh39 and Mirèxx) who did retreated with their tails in between their wobbly lower limbs and ruing their actions. Check the previous pages.

Please stay awaysmiley.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:26am On May 18, 2015
komzyb:
tah,take it easy joor

Ekom, she asked for it. She got what she deserved.

She quoted me first to spew hogwash. I always 'finish off' such peoplesmiley.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 2:31am On May 18, 2015
I must say the turn of events have mesmerized me. Here's my take.

Each of the guys involved in the words exchange have a problem minding their businesses. When you feel insulted, you can decide to look away or deal with it. While dealing, the consciousness of involved party should be paramount or you will find yourself in a tight corner unable to get over the fence. Tactical exchange of words. Since Nneka123 decided to engage herself, you chose a wrong way to do it. Better not start at all if you can't finish. Play intelligence and find ya opposition's weaknesses, not fight where his strength lies. Jacksparrow sounded defeated all through that he had to finally give up because heavy deranging punches were getting unbearable, evident in his show of desperation and final words.

For someone with a command of words as thesonofmark. I must commend him for making his point known but, here is not a polygamous home of 20 wives. He gotta ignore unrepentant make-up addicts. If their brains ain't beautiful, their faces have to be. I do not praise anyone here, but this scuffle would have been avoided if y'all learn to ignore.

ADEH
MIREXXX
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 2:35am On May 18, 2015
Truth is when insults stumble on each other, y'all resort to spewing lies and Shiit. Just choose a better way to do it or keep calm. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:35am On May 18, 2015
Babe ugly people got ugly shi to say....

I'm allergic to negativity and I'm getting bored of the hate filled rants dude has been on for weeks now undecided

Anything that mention women has him barking like a bbitch on heat. You'd think he was Adam reincarnated (not born from a woman) lipsrsealed

Nneka123:
grin grin, I just don't know what I did to that animal. Any post about me or directed to me, he is always there to showcase his madness, not my fault that I'm all that grin

He won't go mind his ugly self, inanely tagging me to his so called "Emulsion paint" undecided

I just hope I don't get a ban tomorrow grin cry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:48am On May 18, 2015
I'm just avoiding a ban grin We could stay all night long doing this, but I don't have that time. I don't want to wake up, and notice that I can't

comment on any thread, because of that gay!

That he thinks spewing big words that literally doesn't make sense, and I bet that he can't even pronounce them undecided, Dafuq, Who is he trying

to impress? undecided

The guy is FOOL, who needs to get laid. I'm not moved by whatever he is calling me here, because I know after this he goes off to _wank off to

my pic grin

It is none of his business if a girl chose to make up undecided Why is he so angry over that? He acts like he came out a Man's A_hole lipsrsealed Clearly

not a _vagina undecided

His hate on Women is so absurd and ludicrous, makes you wonder if he has a mother talk less of sisters, please take your hate over women to your Mother undecided

Silly gay! post pictures of you sexting with that guy you took his number tonight. Is he making you feel better, yet? grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 18, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm allergic to negativity and I'm getting bored of the hate filled rants dude has been on for weeks now undecided

Anything that mention women has him barking like a bbitch on heat. You'd think he was Adam reincarnated (not born from a woman) lipsrsealed

I know right! lipsrsealed He's fuckin' ugly for crying out loud. Anyway I'm done with him, he should continue hating

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:55am On May 18, 2015
epelumi42:
I must say the turn of events have mesmerized me. Here's my take.

Each of the guys involved in the words exchange have a problem minding their businesses. When you feel insulted, you can decide to look away or deal with it. While dealing, the consciousness of involved party should be paramount or you will find yourself in a tight corner unable to get over the fence. Tactical exchange of words. Since Nneka123 decided to engage herself, you chose a wrong way to do it. Better not start at all if you can't finish. Play intelligence and find ya opposition's weaknesses, not fight where his strength lies. Jacksparrow sounded defeated all through that he had to finally give up because heavy deranging punches were getting unbearable, evident in his show of desperation and final words.

For someone with a command of words as thesonofmark. I must commend him for making his point known but, here is not a polygamous home of 20 wives. He gotta ignore unrepentant make-up addicts. If their brains ain't beautiful, their faces have to be. I do not praise anyone here, but this scuffle would have been avoided if y'all learn to ignore.

ADEH
MIREXXX

Pelumi, here's the thing;

I made a comment about the contestants being bimbos. THEY ALL QUOTED ME FIRST.

*Featherbrained ADEH29 replied unintelligently and she got servedwink

*Weak-psyched MIREXXX tried defending and she got 'shot', as usualcheesy.

*NNEKA123 the airhead and faded geisha, quoted me to spew hogwash and she got scalded. I suppose the numbers represent the number of men she's given bløw jøbssad.

*JackSparrow1207 the knucklehead went on a buttlicking spree to defend her/IT in hopes of scoring brownie points with her/IT and he got 'stung'cheesy.

I granted them their 'wishes' like SANTA, so what's the MATTER?cheesy

THEY GOT SERVED!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:56am On May 18, 2015
Hmm, I can see one person operating two monikers
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

*NNEKA123 the airhead and faded geisha, quoted me to spew hogwash and she got scalded. I suppose the numbers represent the number of men she's given bløw jøbssad.

*JackSparrow1207 the knucklehead went on a buttlicking spree to defend her/IT in hopes of scoring brownie points with her/IT and he got 'stung'cheesy.

THEY GOT SERVED!
Nobody got served! You were too _stupid for our liking. Just go f**k that guy already grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 2:59am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm just avoiding a ban grin We could stay all night long doing this, but I don't have that time. I don't want to wake up, and notice that I can't

comment on any thread, because of that gay!

That he thinks spewing big words that literally doesn't make sense, and I bet that he can't even pronounce them undecided, Dafuq, Who is he trying

to impress? undecided

The guy is FOOL, who needs to get laid. I'm not moved by whatever he is calling me here, because I know after this he goes off to _wank off to

my pic grin

It is none of his business if a girl chose to make up undecided Why is he so angry over that? He acts like he came out a Man's A_hole lipsrsealed Clearly

not a _vagina undecided

His hate on Women is so absurd and ludicrous, makes you wonder if he has a mother talk less of sisters, please take your hate over women to your Mother undecided

Silly gay! post pictures of you sexting with that guy you took his number tonight. Is he making you feel better, yet? grin

Nneka, keep the esteem with which I hold you intact. Just stop sweet! Tint of desperation is revealing. You are quite good with words too but not insults. My dear, sleep well. #wink.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:01am On May 18, 2015
Chiam55:

CHIAMAKA, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOUwink.

You want me to expose you? With trails of your IP address? I'm actually very good at this. Ask the victims before yousmiley. Watch...

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T FORWARNED.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by epelumi42(m): 3:03am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

THEY GOT SERVED!

grin I know how it started. paddling their canoes may have proved difficult tonight. Lol. Served like Fanta. cheesy Let's have a goodnight.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 3:04am On May 18, 2015
Hmmm hope you're enjoying yourself.

TheSonOfMark:

CHIAMAKA, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOUwink.

You want me to expose you? With trails of your IP address? I'm actually very good at this. Ask the victims before yousmiley. Watch...

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T FORWARNED.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Nobody got served! You were too _stupid for our liking. Just go f**k that guy already grin

Hop on a pènis? Isn't that what you do for a living?cheesy
123...Hmmm....quite revealingcheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 18, 2015
epelumi42:

grin I know how it started. paddling their canoes may have proved difficult tonight. Lol. Served like Fanta. cheesy Let's have a goodnight.
Stop sniffing his hairy ass undecided, it won't do you any good, rather than making you look _Stupid like him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34)

The Beer Parlour / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.