Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? (621 Views)

How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by phlio(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
I discovered that does of us that are so fervent in church activities the pastor bearly know our names talk of where we stay.... as for me if i hear say my pastor sabi my house make devil shout halleyah.but if I be one rich guy pastor go sabi my fone number for head.

guys over to you.
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by Pavore9: 7:18pm On May 17, 2015
It must be a small congregation for a Pastor to know where all the members live.
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
I like privacy
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by dulux07(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2015
Your activitiez n goin to church is to exalt God, not ur pastor. Whether he has ur num or address shud not bug u

1 Like

Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by phlio(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
dulux07:
Your activitiez n goin to church is to exalt God, not ur pastor. Whether he has ur num or address shud not bug u
really? his he not the head while we are sheeps
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by phlio(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
I like privacy
okay sir
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by phlio(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:
It must be a small congregation for a Pastor to know where all the members live.
doesn't matter big or small
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by dulux07(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
phlio:
really? his he not the head while we are sheeps
Jesus is d head
Re: Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? by phlio(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2015
dulux07:
Jesus is d head
hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

The Sin Of Cohabitation / I Believe That God, Blessed Be His Name, Is One Person. / Disconnect From Eartly Altars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.