Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (30347 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by DanceVille: 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
DanceVille:
1. She changes phones and gadgets like clothes.And she's always among the first to use the latest phone and communication gadgets.
2. She travels a lot.Yesterday Port-harcourt, Today Abuja and Tomorrow Lagos.
3. She is never at home at night, you can hardly find her home at night.
4. She has too many "Uncles and Cousins".
And any guy you stumble around her will be introduced to you as ...."He is my Cousin or Uncle".
5. She usually lives alone in a well furnished apartment.
6. 90% of her friends are males, and she uses the phrase; 'I prefer keeping male friends than females cos you learn a lot from guys' , and she usually has one or two female friends.
7. Even though, she stays alone, you will never or hardly see her invite any guy to her house...... Because she don't want neighbors to know what she is up to.
8. She usually carries a very big handbag that can contain anything.Don't be deceived, she is not going out. She is in fact, travelling to meet one of her numerous escapades.
She just don't want people to know hence the big handbag she carries about.
9. She changes hairstyle very often, and most times they are very expensive.
10. You hardly see her siblings come around, and if at all any does, it must be the very little females one...
Comments are highly welcome..
Cc:lalasticlala..

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Obinovictor(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
Una don start again

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Princecalm(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
no reasonable guy needs to be taught this.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by DanceVille: 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
Lolx! Abi nw..
Obinovictor:
Una don start again

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by DanceVille: 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm! What about the 'Unreasonable ones'?
Princecalm:

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
Eeeeh! How u take knw? Abi ur sister na runz girl ni?

31 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
Ill thought out crap as usual.

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

I'm sure you are thinking you made sense with this rubbish.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Princecalm(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
DanceVille:
Hmm! What about the 'Unreasonable ones'?
how many of them do we have here?
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by agarawu23(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
this your list no be am at all.

are you telling me we dont have big girls/ women who do all this stuff but aren't runs girl?

hmmmm.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
yes na we know dem

dey always look older and scattered

and dey r always broke

olosho fc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 17, 2015
undecided undecided ladies stand up and go to the bank and deposit some money into your boyfriend's account... You won't die!

EricRichie

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by jumper524(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
dis guy u must be a guru in women affairs
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by jumper524(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Eeeeh! How u take knw? Abi ur sister na runz girl ni?
guilty concience

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by xynerise: 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
Blackett:

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

Men of his calibre can't marry an independent woman because of this mentality.

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
jumper524:
guilty concience
quilty ni? Na u sabi!
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by sinizia: 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
Women don suffer sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Dhavids(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2015
No OP..u gettin it wrong...major characteristic of a runz gal.... She keeps running around like Usain bolt...mumu OP undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:48am On May 18, 2015
I missed my way , somebody help me!! op you need Jesus in your life!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Mhizizzy(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2015
I will put dis in mind
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by prettyjo(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2015
tired of all these

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2015
I love big handbags...buh that dosen't mean I'm a runz gal..

*op correct am

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by NaLaugh: 5:58pm On May 18, 2015
wasn't this posted recently?
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Setaje(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
Any woman that spends above her means. It's not hard to know them. It's just that men actually find them more attractive cus they can use the money they get to take good care of themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by demmy0325(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
So dis thread finally made fp...
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by raymestir(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
Sound like a business woman to me.. we all got to eat
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by nickyvil: 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
We no go hear word again
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by obibanks: 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Slimmos(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
No wonder...aunty eucharia possesses all the aforementioned xtics.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by SmooshCHN: 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I love big handbags...buh that dosen't mean I'm a runz gal..
*op correct am
The OP mentioned like 10 characteristics. And you only guilty or let's say you're tied up with One. So let's so you're just ¹/10 cheesy cheesy Just kidding though. You're don't qualify as a Runs Babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by misterchris(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2015
All lies.... Enemies of Progress!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:

But runz-girlism na one of such biznex na. grin wink

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by jayben(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
Seems the OP just felt like writing trash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.