Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (30339 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Pebcak: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by TheHood: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
the person below has something to say...
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by misterchris(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
sale
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
Wia r d guys? OP dey receive bashin 4 here because im step on d ladies toes. Pls, come & defend him ooo
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by demmy0325(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:
Ill thought out crap as usual.

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

I'm sure you are thinking you made sense with this rubbish.
... I stl dey talk am se... Dem neva teach U lesson.. D way U go dey yarn Ur mouth lyk U knw evrytin..
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by kent79: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Opiosko: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
angry
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by RHP(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
Make una leave all these Olosho alone naaa!
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked op u can lieee cheesy
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Odaveboy(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
Yeye dey smell

This one don KUSH
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by nerodenero: 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
Maga go always pay them. Ring these rules to their hearing, Maga na Maga.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by onlyson16(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=DanceVille post=33834938][/quote]UR RICE MY BROTHER.MEANWHILE IF DE HIDEEN RESEAN WHY PEOPLE ARE TRCKING FOR BUHARI HAV BEEN REVIEW SO RUSH NOW TO POLITICS ND SEE IT
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
Ladies, what are the characteristics of a Runz boy ? cool
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Wefiak1414(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
all is vanity upon vanity
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by badmrkt(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
so Nkechi na runs girl...I don die cry angry
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by kay29000(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2015
Hmm! Hasn't this made Front Page before? Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Popemax(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

who made them rich......when I was staying with my father,he hardly spend much cash on my younger sister bt he gives her well enough for her...bt not to rent house for her I believe d OP in some areas.....bt in d area of phones my younger sister likes gadgets.....she changes it frequently and it was my mum that gives her money for it....if u know anyone dat keeps all dis things listed above bro be watchhful.....some rich men don't spoil their kids with money
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by boolet: 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
I'd love to see a counter thread. Lolz
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by change9ja(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
We are the gateway to the market out there, We help you
connect to your market in a secured environment at the
convenience of your home

www.kowries.com
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by change9ja(f): 6:16pm On May 18, 2015
[size=18pt]We are the gateway to the market out there, We help you
connect to your market in a secured environment at the
convenience of your home
[/size]

www.kowries.com
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by medar(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
I'm really thinking twice about my girl. she has some of these traits. And I do see uncle this and uncle that on her fb. To make the matters worse I'm not around to know much about her movement but I don't think she travels a lot, but how am I suppose to know? E be like say I don enter one chance o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Donbrig: 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
Let them continue.. 99% of them will remain single for the rest of their lives. They have broken the heart of so many innocent young men.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by pastorisrael: 6:20pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=DanceVille post=33834938][/quote]mtchwwwww
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Alexandro2(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
D same old story
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Hammefeez: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
Setaje:
Any woman that spends above her means. It's not hard to know them. It's just that men actually find them more attractive cus they can use the money they get to take good care of themselves.

I understand your situation
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Popemax(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
medar:
I'm really thinking twice about my girl. she has some of these traits. And I do see uncle this and uncle that on her fb. To make the matters worse I'm not around to know much about her movement but I don't think she travels a lot, but how am I suppose to know? E be like say I don enter one chance o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol very funny dude....
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by autaspakladi: 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
Those of you refuting this wrirte up..is either your sisters are runs girls or you are runs girls....which I believe we have them on NL
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
another female bashing thread

#ThreadClosed
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
Silly O. P, still a learner
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
Ok...
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by BlissB(f): 6:38pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:

Sensefull i.e if such word exist in d dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander's Pre- Wedding Photos! / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.