Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (30346 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by bishopcarterIV: 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
Commissioner for human affairs
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by BushidoBlue(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
this your list no be am at all.

are you telling me we dont have big girls/ women who do all this stuff but aren't runs girl?

hmmmm.

Point being that if a "Big Girl" does this you should be on guard.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 18, 2015
She doesnt save for a rainy day.Any money she makes from her runs is use to purchase clothes and latest handset.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
Some working class babes and business women does runs too.What about female marketers in banks who are sent to woo customers in the process they play backyard runs with businessmen?There are also business women,esp in beer parlours who play runs with their customers.Sales girls are not exempted from this part too.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
Popemax:
who made them rich......when I was staying with my father,he hardly spend much cash on my younger sister bt he gives her well enough for her...bt not to rent house for her I believe d OP in some areas.....bt in d area of phones my younger sister likes gadgets.....she changes it frequently and it was my mum that gives her money for it....if u know anyone dat keeps all dis things listed above bro be watchhful.....some rich men don't spoil their kids with money
The op is talking about the latest and sophisticated handset like bb q10,iPhone 6 and s6 edge not chinco phones you are referring.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2015
medar:
I'm really thinking twice about my girl. she has some of these traits. And I do see uncle this and uncle that on her fb. To make the matters worse I'm not around to know much about her movement but I don't think she travels a lot, but how am I suppose to know? E be like say I don enter one chance o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
And na dem sabi accuse guys of cheating pass.My former girl sabi do that thing.The day wey I catch her with her sugar daddy dey kiss inside car my heart melt.If I wan kiss her before she go dey form posh.Sugardaddy wey him teeth Don yellow and black finish.Some girls ehn
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by NobleG1(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2015
Why call them runz girls when there's appropriate name for them - prostitutes or ashawo.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2015
Popemax:
who made them rich......when I was staying with my father,he hardly spend much cash on my younger sister bt he gives her well enough for her...bt not to rent house for her I believe d OP in some areas.....bt in d area of phones my younger sister likes gadgets.....she changes it frequently and it was my mum that gives her money for it....if u know anyone dat keeps all dis things listed above bro be watchhful.....some rich men don't spoil their kids with money

Wrong, my wife was a millionaire at 19! She is 24 now.. So is she a runs girl? undecided
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Popemax(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2015
otunsman:
The op is talking about the latest and sophisticated handset like bb q10,iPhone 6 and s6 edge not chinco phones you are referring.
very funny dude....my sister use chinco ahahahahahahah
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by JoeVetar(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2015
op its dt cheap agege weed again....kai..I think its ur first time.....I posted n**e on IG wen I took it....contact sule for the Venezuelan weed..am sorry
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by lusciouslex: 11:37pm On May 18, 2015
Why can't you guys give these females a break for once? Has every Tom, DICK and Harry become psychologist? Besides, if there were no 'hos, who will you boys be banging? These rampant and incessant tagging of females 'hookah' has made some who should give it up to a brother easily hold back. Op, you've been WARNED! If you are a drunk, smoker, gambler, thug, thief, etc you are simply not UPRIGHT
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by thr33microbe: 11:44pm On May 18, 2015
she usually has all the songs played in clubs normal girls don't have on their phones........
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by zudozz: 12:07am On May 19, 2015
u guys are lucky I read this post.

Characteristics of a ''runs'' girl

1. cheap pancake
2. tatoo
3. long eye larches like tolo nyash!
4.dirty colored funny painted nails
5. sometimes cheap perfumes
6. receives n answers calls a if she works with mtn customer service.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Revolva(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2015
Look almost 60 percent of girls in lagos ph benin warri abuja owerri are olosho..ashewo..prostituting....and many more to come are joining the queue.....#teamtrustNo girl

come to areas like lekki festac olodi apapa ajegunle apapa , apapa surulere ikeja ..infact gyals strip to top to it... n many areas come see wetin girls dey do with their body u go cry...these days na just to dey bang dem ...i swear...dem too plenty on social media self baddo...na the worst....

follow this thread dedicated for the love of oloshos

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/483#33864269

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by dbest01: 12:43am On May 19, 2015
Lol. Good to know.
But all are not peculiar to only them
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by MrBasketball: 1:42am On May 19, 2015
otunsman:
And na dem sabi accuse guys of cheating pass.My former girl sabi do that thing.The day wey I catch her with her sugar daddy dey kiss inside car my heart melt.If I wan kiss her before she go dey form posh.Sugardaddy wey him teeth Don yellow and black finish.Some girls ehn
Useless girls everywhere! sad
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Ezeego1(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2015
OK
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by millionboi(m): 6:15am On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Eeeeh! How u take knw? Abi ur sister na runz girl ni?
why mek it personal.....Abi op don expose u
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:43am On May 19, 2015
millionboi:
why mek it personal.....Abi op don expose u
expose who? Me? Mtheeew op neva even near ram talk les of expose me.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Revolva(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
expose who? Me? Mtheeew op neva even near ram talk les of expose me.

I no dis whorehouse at ikeja called jollyfriend so wats dat got to do wit ur name jollyjoy I smell something
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On May 19, 2015
Revolva:

I no dis whorehouse at ikeja called jollyfriend so wats dat got to do wit ur name jollyjoy I smell something
u are such a dumb head. What has jollyjoy in delta state got to do wit jollyfriend in ikeja? Wel dis is wat one expect after many waps of weed.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 19, 2015
5. She usually lives alone in a well furnished apartment.

This case is exceptional..! anybody can live in a well furnished apartment. no b only runs girl like better standard of living.!

mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by forandy(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
Is dat so undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2015
*Make u no go anywhere, just wait make I tell u something ***Singing Fela**** cool

Danceville....u don come again grin

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Revolva(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are such a dumb head. What has jollyjoy in delta state got to do wit jollyfriend in ikeja? Wel dis is wat one expect after many waps of weed.

Sidon jare abi u go lie say u no de bang see one holy babe I dey chat wit she said 30k na wa o dis one na home base olosho

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
Revolva:

Sidon jare abi u go lie say u no de bang see one holy babe I dey chat wit she said 30k na wa o dis one na home base olosho
wat are u saying? I wil take it dat u are joking.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Revolva(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
wat are u saying? I wil take it dat u are joking.
Joking...for wat I and my friend even banged some gals u won't believe.. they came around n flexed wit us but we knew they want sometin extra..na so d story goes

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by AmInspired247(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please,who are the idiots patronizing the runz girls? Who are the people polluting our girls? Who are the ones destroying our future-mothers,and wives?

http://aminspired247..com/2014/06/let-men-be-menm-e-nmen.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.