Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? (1426 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
I count my parental blessings. I couldn't have imagined myself growing without my parents, they are the best in the world.
I also want to empathize with those who didn't grow with any or both parents, God loves taking care of people like you.
But I would really love to know how people who have no parents cope.

Pls if you meet someone without parents, what are the kindest words you can tell them?
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by kilokeys(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
i think only a successful orphan that has started a family can advice an orphan..

wetin pesin wan talk?

i know how u feel? or what?
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
kilokeys:
i think only a successful orphan that has started a family can advice an orphan..

wetin pesin wan talk?

i know how u feel? or what?

What if the orphan who later raised a home is not the outspoken type, does it mean those who are not orphans cannot speak effective words to orphans?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by jnrbayano(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
Offering them help to assuage unpleasant condition brought about by the needs of theirs which they cannot attain.

No word is better. None is kinder.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by younghartz(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
#------------# this is a bridge,whenever you feel lonely and you wish to talk to someone or you want to be with somebody just cross that bridge and I'd be waiting for you at d other end bt if you're afraid to cross,jst tell me and I'd cross just to be with you

I can't promise to solve all your problems,bt I promise you-you won't face them alone....I'd be here for you
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2015
jnrbayano:
Offering them help to assuage unpleasant condition brought about by the needs of theirs which they cannot attain.

Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2015
jnrbayano:

Really? The truth is that not everybody might have materials things to give, at least at some moments when you didn't expect to see any orphan.
At such moments, there must be something to give, in this case, effective and kind words, just wondering how such words would sound like
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
Its gonna b alright, don't be sad.
Think of those born in abusive homes
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Its gonna b alright, don't be sad. Think of those born in abusive homes
has this line worked for you before
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

has this line worked for you before
Hmm, in a waym though I'm not an orphan.
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, in a waym though I'm not an orphan.
and please how did the orphan react
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

and please how did the orphan react
Oh sorry, I think u must have read me wrong. I didn't say dat to an orphan but in a way to myself. Like being brought up by a single parent and wishing I had 2 parents family like others did, but ayt d same time cautioning myself that a single parent home is better than a 2 parent abusive home.
At least d orphan would be content creating dreams in his/ her mind bout how kind his/ her parents wouda been
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=qbd2 post=33838022]
Oh sorry, I think u must have read me wrong. I didn't say dat to an orphan but in a way to myself. Like being brought up by a single parent and wishing I had 2 parents family like others did, but ayt d same time cautioning myself that a single parent home is better than a 2 parent abusive home.
At least d orphan would be content creating dreams in his/ her mind bout how kind his/ her parents wouda been[/quote

Wow..single parent, is a mum or a dad?
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=33838269][/quote]
Thank God, mum.
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Thank God, mum.
wow..mums are always there Happy for you. People like make excellent partners
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by grandstar(m): 3:05am On May 20, 2015
"I promise not to leave you. I will always be there for you"

Many are obsessed about abandonment
Re: What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2015
grandstar:
"I promise not to leave you. I will always be there for you"

Many are obsessed about abandonment

Yes!

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband / Where To Order A Pot Of Soup For Delivery In Lagos And Abuja / Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.