Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) (3418 Views)

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) / Globacom To Drop Crisis-ridden Psquare As Ambassadors / US Rapper Chinx Drugz Shot To Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2015
NY rapper and French Montana's protege, Lionel Pickens, stage name Chinx, was shot and killed in New York City early this morning Sunday May 17th around 5 a.m. Chinx was reportedly sitting in a car in the Jamaica neighborhood of NYC's Queens burough when he was shot by a gunman who has not yet been identified. He was just 31 years old.

Many rappers including French Montana have condemned his killing on social media. See his photos after the cut...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
more...

2 Shares

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 17, 2015
RIP to the dead.

But why the public display of the waec cert undecided

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2015
modelboy:
NY rapper and French Montana's protege, Lionel Pickens, stage name Chinx, was shot and killed in New York City early this morning Sunday May 17th around 5 a.m. Chinx was reportedly sitting in a car in the Jamaica neighborhood of NYC's Queens burough when he was shot by a gunman who has not yet been identified. He was just 31 years old.

Many rappers including French Montana have condemned his killing on social media. See his photos after the cut...

whats that waec result doing there. i dont understand. OP abi you in error uploaded your result grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by armadeo(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
Jennimma:
RIP to the dead.

But why the public display of the warfare cert undecided

he was uploading pics from his pc and accidentally uploaded that too.

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
Damn!!

In Other News, This your Waec Result get as he be Oh!! Hope say you don write another Waec Cos this your Result no fit Carry you enter any School at All!!

Can You Imagine; 4 Credit You be Comfirm Olodo!!hehehehehehegringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by georgementday(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
Na chinx waec cert Be dis?

3 Likes

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
Jennimma:
RIP to the dead.

guy sorry ooh na my own... naa mistake from upload grin
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
Damn!!

In Other News, This your Waec Result get as he be Oh!! Hope say you don write another Waec Cos this your Result no fit Carry you enter any School at All!!

Can You Imagine; 4 Credit You be Comfirm Olodo!!hehehehehehegringringringringrin
Guy u no dey see well nii u need new eyes

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by tobtap: 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
eyaaaa lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2015
Rip !! embarassed
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by crazygod(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
Those bullet holes look too clean to be from anyhow gunman. It looks more like d work of a professional hitman. RIP man!!!
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
Jennimma:
RIP to the dead.

upload gone wrong grin grin
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by valmunich(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
Damn! He was good, so was his music...

I vividly can remember in one of his lines with frenchie, he said "you're nobody till somebody kills you..."

Sad how things turned out...

Rip chinx!

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44am On May 18, 2015
Omg,I'm shivering right now,this is really bad,Chinx Drugz is dead? I was repeating his Young Abu Dhabi song last night while I was playing Cocaine Riot 5, One of the best rappers in Coke Boys,i have 5 of his mixtapes Cocaine Riot 1-5 another 4 with the coke boys crew Coke Boys 1-4 and another Coke boys run newyork with French,then 1 EP I'll Take It from Here. why is French Montana loosing his Coke boys members anyhow like this? They gave Max B who was French Montana's closest pal 75years imprisonment,now Chinx Drugz who's his closest friend since Max B's incarceration,those Coke boys niggas need to be very careful,they're just so gangsta and they love showing it,French Montana was also shot on the head once,these niggas should stop selling bricks or affiliation with bricklayers if they don't want this to continue

1 Like

Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 18, 2015
Striking resemblance of French Montana! shocked, it's so sad, Damn! the street Life. R.I.P
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by kenny091(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2015
Sad day for american rap. This dude was just up and coming.
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by adextetoo(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2015
I think say nah our own chinko ekun u dey talk abt I for talk say u fit catch our 9ja badoo crew...anyways RIP nigga
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2015
fine boy. The bad boys are untouchable. lil Wayne, snoop dogg etc. sometimes it pays to be bad
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On May 18, 2015
cry
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by Djicemob: 10:26am On May 18, 2015
Life is a puzzle,wise niggaz die tryna finish it -Chinx

RIP
Re: NY Rapper Chinx Shot & Killed. See Photo Of His Bullet-ridden Car(photos) by modelboy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Acekidc4:
Damn!!

look at me now grin cheesy *in chrisbrown's voice.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Dear! Bruce Jenner Unveiled As Caitlyn In Sexy Lingerie Vanity Fair Shoot / Hot!!!watch Nicki Minaj Twerking For Meek Mill / This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.