Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! (3277 Views)

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
Ladies tell us the accepted number of days you can wear ur pant and bra before washing them!!!
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by cozy7(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
This one too nah topic?
Well, u can wear yours for 3mths.

2 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by kelvyn7: 9:18pm On May 17, 2015
whattttttttttttt

how can u be asking such a question ?

dnt u know u are supposed to wear it for at least 21days? grin
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by babyme1(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
Ladies tell us the accepted amount of days you can wear ur pant and bra before washing them!!!

Amount or number? undecided
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by kenny091(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
Pant: 365 days. Bra: 2 years
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
U aren't female so I wonder y ur asking this type of q.
Anbyways if ur asking for health or judgemental reasons.; panties: 1 day, bra; 2_3 days

3 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
Maximum should be 1 minute, I hope you've gotten wht you wanted.
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by adorablepepple(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
It seems ur girlfriend wears the same pant for 2weeks and the same bra for a month

Oro rinrun undecided
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Anbyways if ur asking for health or judgemental reasons.; panties: 1 day, bra; 2_3 days

2-3 days is still unhygienic
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
blackchukky:

2-3 days is still unhygienic
Why don't u xplain urself, but I don't think ud be able to since u aren't even female

2 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
It seems ur girlfriend wears the same pant for 2weeks and the same bra for a month

Oro rinrun undecided
U sound like one of dose dirty girls that hardly wash there undies.
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
adorablepepple:

Oro rinrun undecided
U sound like one of dose dirty girls that hardly wash their undies.
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by adorablepepple(f): 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
You sound like a foool, with your foolishh senseless question, slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
adorablepepple:

I pity the kind of guy dat will date a dirty lady like you that guy must have been charmed if should incase there is anyway.
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:

Why don't u xplain urself, but I don't think ud be able to since u aren't even female
there isn't much explanation to be done, irrespective of the gender. in my honest opinion I am appalled by poor hygiene. Wearing underwear 2 days in a row is the very definition of poor hygiene. If you have access to >1 pair of underwear, use them
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 17, 2015
blackchukky:

there isn't much explanation to be done, irrespective of the gender. in my honest opinion I am appalled by poor hygiene. Wearing underwear 2 days in a row is them very definition of poor hygiene. If you have access to >1 pair of underwear, use them
Maybe cos ur sweat smell like crazy (locust beans)

3 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by adorablepepple(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
I pity the kind of guy dat will date a dirty lady like you that guy must have been charmed if should incase there is anyway.
Lmao, frustrated goat, is it not a responsible rich, intelligent, cute,ambitious and hard working guy that is worthy to be charmed unlike a stinking low life like you brother Ode that no one wants to be associated with undecided

3 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 17, 2015
qbd2:
Maybe cos ur sweat smell like crazy (locust beans)
sorry i'm too busy to trade insults with you

1 Like

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
adorablepepple:

Lmao, frustrated goat, is it not a responsible rich, intelligent, cute,ambitious and hard working guy that is worthy to be charmed unlike a stinking low life like you brother Ode that no one wants to be associated with undecided
jst saw ur pic though and all I have got to say is ur type need serious help u never can tell I might be of help bt try and lose weight may be can start fr there.
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Ekiseme(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
I don die
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Ekiseme(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
lol
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Ekiseme(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
this one strong o
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Ekiseme(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2015
Nice try guys...lwkmd

*sekems out of thread*
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 6:43am On May 18, 2015
qbd2:

I See
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On May 18, 2015
babyme1:

Amount or number? undecided

Interesting
I wonder why people do that
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 18, 2015
adorablepepple:

adorablepepple
you should be better than this
there are better ways to air you opinions than what you keep portraying
good morning

1 Like

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by quest003: 7:08am On May 18, 2015
jayedu108:
Ladies tell us the accepted amount of days you can wear ur pant and bra before washing them!!!
I'm so angry with myself to think that I stooped so low to engage you on the suicide threat thread, you obviously a no brainer.

1 Like

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by mysticgal(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2015
coolI think,pants a half day,while bra's 2-3days.maxi
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by adorablepepple(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
muphasar11:

adorablepepple
you should be better than this
there are better ways to air you opinions than what you keep portraying
good morning
Did u read What made me make that sentence, next time take ur time to read before talking

2 Likes

Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On May 18, 2015
Smh. I give up on nl
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 18, 2015
adorablepepple:

Did u read What made me make that sentence, next time take ur time to read before talking

I see
Thanks too
Another one
Re: Accepted number Of Days You Can Wear Your Pant And Bra Before Washing Them!!! by jayedu108: 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
muphasar11:

Interesting I wonder why people do that
Why people do wat pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat / (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.