Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person (28937 Views)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by imsuboi(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2015
CR77:
:Pask google

My siggy is for you. undecided
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by ocelot2006(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2015
Why do i have this sick feeling that the incoming GMB administration will truely be a LAP DOG to tge Americans? At least GEJ had the balls to tell them to go screw themsrlves when we were betrayed during the campaign against Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by amakaobiemeka: 7:49am On May 18, 2015
Buhari bringing our glory since bc, if nt what would obama come to do with the clueless when the guy simply avoids him like rabies, came to west africa ghana ignored gej
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Firefire(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:
We are yet to realise what this people has done or yet to do us. Tell me any country who relies its security and politics on America that is at peace? Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan comes to mind.

Am not quite conversant with other countries' problem but am very sure America destroyed Libya for Life.
Libya will continue like this for decades.

Nigerians should ignore these cons.

China made it without America's approval so why must we seek their consent or approval all the time.

To other African countries he has been to what good has been introduced? Gay marriage.

He should first help his father land to conquer terrorist ,then we will then beg him to assist us.

Obama please clear the air on Osama Binladin scam abeg.
America my foot. They abandoned us during ebola saga but our Redeemer liveth.

Obama stay clear of our politics oh. Don't come here with your gospel of Gay and war.

Na beg I dey beg you oh

You are blessed!

4 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by mohisi: 7:50am On May 18, 2015
U r right d poster above is just jobless bt senseless this is wht free n fair election brings
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Burger01(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2015
danaiks:

Hope all is well nigga?? cry
Wetin concern TAN for the matter now undecided
All is well o cheesy
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 7:54am On May 18, 2015
ydass:
The poster above me is jobless.

Meanwhile, Obama's presence at the transition ceremony will send a strong message to the rest of the world and Nigerians, it will also put this Government on his toes. The world world is watching.
keep calm and fyiok obama!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Truman155(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2015
k
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2015
Instead of APC to invite GOD in person they choose to invite Obama just to show unnecessary popularity. What change is he bringing just for records purposes
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by denedene(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:
We are yet to realise what this people has done or yet to do us. Tell me any country who relies its security and politics on America that is at peace? Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan comes to mind.

Am not quite conversant with other countries' problem but am very sure America destroyed Libya for Life.

China made it without America's approval so why must we seek their consent or approval all the time.

To other African countries he has been to what good has been introduced? Gay marriage.

He should first help his father land to conquer terrorist ,then we will then beg him to assist us.

Obama stay clear of our politics oh. Don't come here with your gospel of Gay and war.

Na beg I dey beg you oh

you have said it all..... a million likes to your comment

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by franconian: 7:59am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

You made a good point. Africa governments are yet to see what Obama and his America stand for....something China saw long ago.
Btw, are you saying the Americans never killed him? Is Osama still alive? Please kindly explain what you mean by "scam".
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by mmmustapha(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2015
How will the coming of American delegates (Obama) benefits us we Africans are very silly, instead of inviting fellow neighbouring African states to sharpen our diplomatic relations, we are busy inviting problems for ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Lordave: 8:02am On May 18, 2015
Just as expected!

Weaklings won't stop blaming America for the woes and predicaments of other countries.

America you have suffered.

Same Christian hypocrites accusing you of wanting to illegally take over their hopeless Nigeria will quickly praise you when you foil Islamic attempts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Dannyswit(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2015
Watching what? America is no friend to anybody bt demselves. Obama didn't visit Naija wen the going was tough, never did he even include us in his Africa Tour list. Nigeria is better off without him coming.

ydass:
The poster above me is jobless.

Meanwhile, Obama's presence at the transition ceremony will send a strong message to the rest of the world and Nigerians, it will also put this Government on his toes. The world world is watching.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by SporaD8: 8:03am On May 18, 2015
If that yeye Susan Rice made the list, the delegates should not be allow anywhere near GMB ooo!
I talk my own.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by dyabman(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

Nigeria na Libya ? Afghanistan ? abi we be middle-east people .. We are definitely more intelligent and wiser than those in-breed destrutive people.

Now about your Gay claims , not every states in the U.S is gay marriage approved , so why should Buhari accept gay-marriage for almost 160 million Nigerians without our consent? IMPOSSIBLE !! or are you scared your husband/boyfriend would be another man's wife grin shocked

Let him come and we will become a force to reckon with within Africa and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by TeamSimple(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2015
He be like say the American version of CAN get sense pass we local one here o..

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by noblestan: 8:06am On May 18, 2015
What change will it necessary bring if Obama is there or not?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by obowunmi(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2015
Foolish Nigerians. .. lmao~
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by stag: 8:14am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

I don't know who you are but I'm with you on these valid points you articulated here.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by lucianohase(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2015
Obama and whatever delegation he is being adviced to send should forget about coming for the inauguration instead,let the Chinese President, Xi Jinping be at the ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by bigass123(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2015
Ayam feeling you jor... Don't mind the poster below you... He's a Fayose follower...
Meanwhile.....

VOTE SubbieD FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015 http://
www.nairaland.com/subbied

ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by FitnessNigeria: 8:19am On May 18, 2015
Whenever I hear that anyone in America's government is coming to Nigeria, i begin to shiver. They have never taken good tidying s to any country they visit.

Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq just to mention but a few. The one wey de pain me pass na libya, a calm, prosperous and developed country thrown into chaos by America and their ally's in the name of democracy.

Democracy is over rated.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 8:19am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

why is gay your problem? They r not forcing you to join so dont hate them..................... Im straight, i fvck only pvssy. i dont even try fvck my girl a$$ yet i have many gays friends and lesbians friends.
Everybody respect his or her self....... they are men and women of quality, good job and living in healthy environment.... they dont preach hate and they are all better than your pastor.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 8:20am On May 18, 2015
Alright
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2015
nonsense.. so if Obama attends in person, would Nigerians enjoy steady power supply. Nigeria giving unnecessary relevance to the vultures (west) since 1914

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
America that refused to sell arms and provide us the logistics to fight Boko Haram. What is he coming to do now ? To speak long grammar and flatter us because of Jonathan's magnanimity and humility?
If he really cares about DEMOCRACY, especially in Africa, he should go to Burundi.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by lacreamieboie(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
Woju crooner Kiss Daniel officially releases LAYE video. Click this link to download: notjustok.com/2015/05/17/video-kiss-daniel-laye/

#teamFUNAAB!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by leahcimzil: 8:26am On May 18, 2015
because Obama na god
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by luckypeace1980: 8:27am On May 18, 2015
i wonder oooh , God is watching
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by fboycaestro12(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2015
imsuboi:
nonsense.

What kind of useless thread is this?

Who pushed this thrash to the front page?

This one is useless but you will prefer threads like

Wizkid vs Davido

Ini Edo Vs Rita dominic

On FP

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Niki Tobi Is Dead (Ex-supreme Court Judge) / Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.