Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person (28930 Views)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by MikeTM: 8:33am On May 18, 2015
Will his presence change anything??
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by morereb10: 8:34am On May 18, 2015
I don't understand this fuss about American and Obama. Why do we need them? Am finding it hard to understand the positive role they played in our elections. Can someone tell me?

As far as am concerned we don't need them or their approval. Look at the country that depends on them, Lybia for instance. Look how doom they are for life.

The only rule they played in our elections is to predicts war and send 1000 soldier to Ghana in case their predictions came to pass in Nigeria so that they can sweep in and take their. nationals. When are we going realize that this people does not meant good?

Naija please wake up

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by vislabraye(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2015
We don't need to beg Obama if he does not want to come. This is the same man who doesn't give a hoot about Nigeria or Nigerians.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Samoo01: 8:35am On May 18, 2015
This is written in the hope that Obama will be shamed by it and decide to come. APC will never stop childish propaganda. This is a prove that writing fake news stories to push an agenda is in the party's DNA.

America will not rush its president down here for anything unless it's an emergency. So this propaganda is not only foolish but belated, especially if Obama already has a plan to be in Africa July.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Allosaurus: 8:39am On May 18, 2015
Why won't he come? Buhari is his boy na

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Cholls(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2015
my brother and sisters...

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by bayulll01(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

I don't do Cow.ards.

Doom sayers,u actually did urself a good job by posting all those gibberish you wrote down there,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 9:01am On May 18, 2015
ydass:
The poster above me is jobless.

Meanwhile, Obama's presence at the transition ceremony will send a strong message to the rest of the world and Nigerians, it will also put this Government on his toes. The world world is watching.
You are definitely more jobless than the poster above you!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

We are yet to realise what this people has done or yet to do us. Tell me any country who relies its security and politics on America that is at peace? Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan comes to mind.

Am not quite conversant with other countries' problem but am very sure America destroyed Libya for Life.
Libya will continue like this for decades.

Nigerians should ignore these cons.

China made it without America's approval so why must we seek their consent or approval all the time.

To other African countries he has been to what good has been introduced? Gay marriage.

He should first help his father land to conquer terrorist ,then we will then beg him to assist us.

Obama please clear the air on Osama Binladin scam abeg.
America my foot. They abandoned us during ebola saga but our Redeemer liveth.

Obama stay clear of our politics oh. Don't come here with your gospel of Gay and war.

Na beg I dey beg you oh

Look at what happened to Ukraine. They made them give up their nuclear weapon only to be abandoned at a time of need. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 9:14am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:
We are yet to realise what this people has done or yet to do us. Tell me any country who relies its security and politics on America that is at peace? Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan comes to mind.

UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, America practically won World War 2 for Russia, France, and the rest of the free world today including Nigeria. Yes! Nigeria was also a battle ground during the war. We don't have to criticise them, we can partner with them with wisdom.

China made it without America's approval so why must we seek their consent or approval all the time.

China didnt make it without America. Most of the millions of people who led Japanese and Chinese industrial and economic revolutions schooled in America. This goes back more than a century.
No country makes it on its own today. No country. America NEEDS China just as China NEEDS America. And we have to stop with these Gay propaganda. America does more business with Saudi Arabia, UAE (dubai, abu dhabi etc) than with Nigeria but there Gays are not allowed there. Infact kissing between husband and wife in public is banned. Women dont drive cars. What has America done to them Nothing!!!!! America has never been Nigerias problem. Nigerians have been Nigerias problem. The other day in my office, people were blaming America for fuel scarcity. How do we think sometimes?

With reference to the topic, we don't need Obama to be here. They didnt exactly contribute anything meaningful to our elections. But that doesn't mean we don't need America. These are two different things.

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Collyno82(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2015
ydass:
The poster above me is jobless.

Meanwhile, Obama's presence at the transition ceremony will send a strong message to the rest of the world and Nigerians, it will also put this Government on his toes. The world world is watching.
how is d poster above u jobless? to me his observation is quite apt.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

President Barack Hussain Obama.

Are you emphasizing the fact that he is a Muslim who is ready to foister the Muslim Brotherhood on Nigeria? undecided
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2015
fritiyo:

We are using our own hands t sign death warrant from America. May God help us and see us through all these America romance with this new govt.

They can send the whole of america for all I care. After all the visa to nigeria is not expensive for them get.

Good point.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by 50calibre(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2015
Bunch of dreamers!! The chances of Obana attending the inauguration is zero to none.

The security challenges presented by the Nigerian terrain at the moment is too immense for the secret service to deal with.

A lot of people don't realise the complexity and planning than goes into moving a president of the United States. The amount of hardware that's moved alone will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by ellabooz(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2015
dyabman:

Nigeria na Libya ? Afghanistan ? abi we be middle-east people .. We are definitely more intelligent and wiser than those in-breed destrutive people.

Now about your Gay claims , not every states in the U.S is gay marriage approved , so why should Buhari accept gay-marriage for almost 160 million Nigerians without our consent? IMPOSSIBLE !! or are you scared your husband/boyfriend would be another man's wife grin shocked

Let him come and we will become a force to reckon with within Africa and beyond.

Dreamer wake up? Were we better than Libya before its civil war? What made you think that something worst may not happen to us by aligning with this fake ally.
see you become a force to reckon with by achieving success. Obama visit can NEVER be recorded as success.
Btw,are you above 20 because my instinct tells me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Dreamer wake up? Were we better than Libya before its civil war? What made you think that something worst may not happen to us by aligning with this fake ally.
see you become a force to reckon with by achieving success. Obama visit can NEVER be recorded as success.
Btw,are you above 20 because my instinct tells me otherwise.

Good point. Most of these obamaniacs are teenagers who are ignorant of history and current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by chernest2002: 9:50am On May 18, 2015
June 12
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Ranchhoddas: 10:20am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Am not quite conversant with other countries' problem but am very sure America destroyed Libya for Life.

To other African countries he has been to what good has been introduced? Gay marriage.

He should first help his father land to conquer terrorist ,then we will then beg him to assist us.

Obama stay clear of our politics oh. Don't come here with your gospel of Gay and war.

Na beg I dey beg you oh

which kind mumu be this one?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by datribune: 10:21am On May 18, 2015
d world is relieved dat some clueless guy named Goodluck Jonathan will no longer be in charge of d affairs of d giant of Africa. Congratulations nigeria.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by datribune: 10:49am On May 18, 2015
morereb10:
Am finding it hard to understand the positive role they played in our elections. Can someone tell me?

d elections in nigeria could not hav been free or fair if not 4 d active monitoring by d international community led by d USA. We all saw how GEJ & d PDP tried to stop d use of card readers & to remove Jega, a man of integrity using d OPC & MASSOB so dat they can do their usual wuruwuru & magomago. Having failed, GEJ knew he can not defy d world & refuse to handover power in an election dat d whole world could see was one of d most transparent in nigerian history.

morereb10:

Look at the country that depends on them,
Lybia for instance. Look how doom they are for life.

Cut d crap about America & face d facts as they were. I watched live as d Libyan deputy ambassador Ibrahim Dabbashi WEPT & BEGGED d USA at d UN. d Libyan Ambassador Mohamed Shalgham begged. d world begged america to intervene in Libya. Ghadaffi's tanks were on their way to obliterate d city of Benghazi & crush d "cockroaches" as Ghadaffi described d people of eastern Libya. It was in order to forestall imminent massacre & save countless lives, dat d Obama administration agreed to join forces wit other nations to throw a protective ring in d form of a no-fly zone around d city of Benghazi as soon as a UN security council vote on military action was authorised.

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Larynx(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2015
[size=18pt]will his coming affect the price of garri in market[/size]
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Imortal001: 11:21am On May 18, 2015
ocelot2006:
Why do i have this sick feeling that the incoming GMB administration will truely be a LAP DOG to tge Americans? At least GEJ had the balls to tell them to go screw themsrlves when we were betrayed during the campaign against Boko Haram.
Tah! did you just said lap dog? GMB personality is too strong to be a lap dog to any mother fucker..
I stop being the fan of obama when he sign the gay right to law.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Longman313(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2015
Who cares.what i knew is dat GMB will take power come may 29
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 11:26am On May 18, 2015
may God bless you for this write up
ellabooz:

may God bless you for this write you

Na beg I dey beg you oh

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

you are probably the most intelligent person I've ever seen on Nairaland lately. Kudos to you.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by kroseewills(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
naija n hype...i hate dis lie called news..unless u want all d security guards to protect obama leaving buhari vulnerable to attack...remember d robbery in lekki or so..quote me n run mad
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
daft president of America .

no single white man love's him .

he will be gone in few months .

and he will be forgot for ever .

slowest and clueless president America ever have .

mubarak hussein ogbama cool cool cool cool
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by JayJustus(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
Bleep Obama bring Kim Jung Un
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by ReSexzskilz(f): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
Why are the Buharis, Tinubus, etc just dying to see Obama face to face? Well, maybe Obama is God.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by gaussy(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
ellabooz:

Na beg I dey beg you oh

I like you smiley
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by PStacks(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2015
Nelson Mandela and Muhammadu Buhari were the only 2 african leaders present at Barrack Obama's Own Inauguration..

Last I checked, Obama's presence was felt at the Nelson Mandela Burial..

Nao its Buhari left,

Obama Must come in person for the inauguration of Mai-gaskiya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.