Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person (28932 Views)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Phitocine(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2015
I hope that government officials will not come and tells that they use millions to entertain them because we dont have that luxury now.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
obama with his satellite dish ear
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
What better way is there to show that America is indeed interested in globalising democratic values! We watch!! All judgment is derived from perception! America now has a big time opportunity to be perceived favourably by Northern Nigeria - will it go for it?
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by simdam500(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2015
ydass: The poster above me is jobless.

Meanwhile, Obama's presence at the transition ceremony will send a strong message to the rest of the world and Nigerians, it will also put this Government on his toes. The world world is watching.

I have no idea who gave the poster above you all that likes but am sure those likes are yours not hers.

Simple

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
simdam500:

I have no idea who gave the poster above you all that likes but am sure those likes are yours not hers.

Simple

Thanks bro you are the best!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by simdam500(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
Obama himself should come cool
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by ocelot2006(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2015
Imortal001:

Tah! did you just said lap dog? GMB personality is too strong to be a lap dog to any mother fucker..
I stop being the fan of obama when he sign the gay right to law.

I'm afraid the reverse is the case. A case in point is the suspended military training program That the Americans intend to rescusitate under GMB's watch.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by dyabman(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
ellabooz:

Dreamer wake up? Were we better than Libya before its civil war? What made you think that something worst may not happen to us by aligning with this fake ally.
see you become a force to reckon with by achieving success. Obama visit can NEVER be recorded as success.
Btw,are you above 20 because my instinct tells me otherwise.

Oya ni e grin which ur instinct dey tell u otherwise.
You just don't like Obama is all I can smell around here.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by Imortal001: 10:14am On May 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

I'm afraid the reverse is the case. A case in point is the suspended military training program That the Americans intend to rescusitate under GMB's watch.
Let us wait and see! buhari is old enough to knw what is good for his people and he cannot allow any obama or osama to tell him what to do.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person by ocelot2006(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
Imortal001:

Let us wait and see! buhari is old enough to knw what is good for his people and he cannot allow any obama or osama to tell him what to do.

Fair enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers / Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.