Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

London Good Quality Okirika For Sale In Agbor, Delta State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / London Good Quality Okirika For Sale In Agbor, Delta State (417 Views)

Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State / Okirika Business / I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Good Quality Okirika For Sale In Agbor, Delta State by RolandE(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2015
London "55kg Per Bale of Good Quality Okirika" for sale in Agbor, Delta State. Goods arrive Agbor monthly. Please Email me for more info & Prices. Email: news2k@hotmail.com. We have: Children Mix. Children Shoes. Ladies Tops. Ladies Trousers. Ladies SKirts. Ladies Bras. Adult Shoes. Men's Tops. Men's Trousers. Beddings. Towels. Etc. Our Good Quality is our Pride. Hurry Hurry Hurry. Thanks for Looking.
Re: London Good Quality Okirika For Sale In Agbor, Delta State by Jerryodogwu(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2015
Picture sample
Re: London Good Quality Okirika For Sale In Agbor, Delta State by MicDare: 12:00am On May 18, 2015
I can't force you to make decision you don't want to make, I can't force you to make money online also I can't give u free cash "$" lol...the only thing I can do is to tell/show you how to make money online and also teach you how to get it.

You are the only one that can decide whether to remain broke or become rich.....I care about my people and also have concern about a lot of dudes out there that's why I decide to share one of my secrets of making money online so that people out there can benefit from it.

The offer last for just seven (7) days so what are you waiting for? Click
www.realonlinebizng.com/gideon to get this offer!!

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Site / Business Partner / The Easy Way To Get Out Your Bitcoins In Cash Or Send To Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.