Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (106735 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2015
Welcome!!! Nairalanders!!! To the Sixth of its kind; The Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Edition. I am DYGEASY, your host.

Hundreds of ladies were nominated to participate in this contest but only these 15 Were bold enough to accept their nominations and even went on to verify their Nominations.

So here, I present to you the boldest and the most beautiful ladies on Nairaland vying for the ultimate crown.

You will see the ladies as you scroll down the page...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 1

>>>>|ADEH39|<<<<

Adeh39 is a young lady in her early twenties. She is from Osun State. An ND-1 student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic in the famous Abeokuta city,where she is studying Business Administration.
She cites her mother, who is ever understanding, caring ,alongside having an enduring personality as her role model.

When she isn't eating her favourite food of tea(hot/cold), yam and fried egg, be sure to find her reading, meeting/making new friends, travelling and listening to music.

On what makes her different,the Osun state beauty has this to say "Every individual, one way or the other is unique and has something that distinguishes him/her, mine however is my humility and cheerfulness no matter the situation I find myself".

Her close friends would describe her as that friendly girl who rarely gets angry, is open to criticism, has good sense of humour and intelligent.

She believes she has all it takes to be the next Miss Nairaland
(which can only be achieved with the help of her fellow Nairalanders) because she is smart, intelligent, confident, humble, friendly, and beautiful.

Vote the Osun beauty, Contestant No1, Adeh39 as the next Miss Nairaland.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:18am On May 18, 2015

CONTESTANT NO. 2

>>>>|MARIAMFERANMI|<<<<

Mariamferanmi is from the Western part of Nigeria, Osun state to be specific. She is 23yrs old, a student of Wolex Poly and now a direct entry student of N.O.U.N studying accountancy.

Her mum, who is such a great mother is her role model. She understands her, knows when she is angry, a caring mother whom she would love to have as her mother in another life.

She has a soft spot for rice, macaroni and stew. Mariamferanmi's hobbies are reading novels, cooking, meeting new people and learning new things. She is different because she does her things in an extraordinary and unique way.

'My close friend would describe me as a gentle girl that doesn't like trouble. My relative would describe me as a girl who isn't quick to anger, while some family members would describe me as a shy girl. Most importantly, I describe myself as a humble,intelligent and cheerful girl no matter the situation'. That's what she has to say when asked how her loved one would describe her.

She believes she deserves to be crowned Miss Nairaland, 2015 because she's smart, intelligent, confident, bold and beautiful.

Vote the confident Mariamferanmi, Contestant No2, as your Miss Nairaland.

45 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 3

>>>>|MAUREENSYLVIA|<<<<

Our lovely contestant Maureensylia hails from Akwaihedi in Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State. She is a 21yrs old HND2 student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede.

Her mum is her one and only role model. Rice and banga soup(ofe akwu) happens to be her favourite dish, while her hobbies are dancing, travelling and modelling.

The fact that she puts a smile on people's face even when they try so hard not to smile, her understanding of life, her ever trustworthy instinct and ability to read and understand people in minutes is her unique quality.

Close friends would describe her as compassionate and friendly.

"I got all it takes to be crowned Miss Nairaland, my beauty, my brain, my character, my packaging and my physique speaks for me", she says.

Dearest Nairalanders, help Contestant No. 3, Maureensylvia achieve this feat of being crowned the next Miss Nairaland.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 4

>>>>|AIPETE2|<<<<

This 19-year old ebony caramel hails from Osi Ekiti, Ekiti State. She's a 400 level student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka. She has Jesus christ as her role model and she enjoys eating Amana and Okro soup.

Her hobbies are reading, playing football, gisting, eating and sleeping. She laughs.

On what makes her different she has this to say, "In education, we were taught that 'we're unique individual' so in my behaviour the way i relate with people, the way i smile, thats why am different, am different in all ways."
She gets attracted to anyone that is Loving, caring, fun to be with, friendly, jovial, nice, stubborn and brillant.

Read what she has to say on why she thinks she deserves the Miss Nairaland Crown, "I deserve to be crowned cos i already have everything it takes, a charming smile, qualitative and quantitative brain, nice shapes, everything Sha."

VOTE Contestant No. 4, AIPETE2 as your next Miss Nairaland.

58 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 5

>>>>|MILABY|<<<<

This kogi beauty is 21yrs old and a 200level student of a reputable Nigerian institution.
Her mother is her role model. If she has to live on a particular food for life, it would be fried rice,pounded yam/egusi soup.

She has love for singing, dancing and reading (interesting novels). Her family and friends would definitely describe her as calm,quiet,jovial and nice.
She highlights her distinct qualities as being incredible, strong, brave, resilient and a beautiful lady.

" I am sure I possess the criteria to be crowned miss NL", is her parting word on why she should be crowned the next Miss Nairaland.

Vote Contestant No. 5, the brave amazon, Milaby as the next Miss Nairaland.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 6

>>>>|MZICEBERRY|<<<<

This must be the season of Osun beauties. Mziceberry is from Osun State, she calls it the State of Living Spring or the Land of Virtue as the Governor wants. She is a 19yrs old student, but currently running her Industrial Training Programme as a financial analyst at ARMLife.

Her mom and Joyce Meyer, who she believes are the best people on earth because they always make her want to be better are her role models.

She doesn't have a favourite food, anything goes. Reading, writing, travelling, dancing(even though she isn't good at dancing) are her hobbies.

Her unique quality is her DNA, her intelligence, crazy, lovable and down to earth attitude. Her loved ones would describe her as cool, calm and collected. Nothing moves her.

Mziceberry says no one can be a better queen than her,she has all it takes,the beauty, intelligence, physique, swag and what have you!!!

Please Vote Mziceberry, Contestant No. 6, lets see what she got , as the Miss Nairaland.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2015

CONTESTANT NO. 7

>>>>|SANDRAHNAUB|<<<<

Sandrahnaub hails from Imo state in the eastern part of Nigeria.
She is a 19 yrs old 200level medical student of Houdegbe North American University.
When asked what her favourite food is, she simply says "I love to swallow", be it eba,pounded yam etc. ‎Her role models are Ben Carson and her mum.

When she isn't reading her voluminous medical books, you would find her cooking or hanging out.

Her sense of reasoning and the fact that she is always smiling makes her different.
She is that daughter/sister/cousin/friend who hardly frowns, is always smiling, cracking jokes, ever compassionate and willing to help the needy.

When we asked her why she deserves to win the contest, she says "I deserve to be the Miss Nairaland because I want the opportunity to really come out to help people (that's one major reason I ventured into the medical field) and teach people how to laugh again, seriously, if there is a price for this pageantry I don't know, I just want to have fun as this is my first pageant ".

Vote the compassionate Sandrahnaub, Contestant No 7 as the next Miss Nairaland.

234 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 8

>>>>|TAKIM107|<<<<

Takim107 is from the northern part of Cross River state and is third year student of University of Calabar where she's presently studying Microbiology.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/lpiabtah5iks4uzmtykrg4m2eq9j452n1399426[/img]

Wouldn't you rather help the Microbiologist become the next Miss Nairaland? Vote Contestant No 8,Takim107 as the next Miss Nairaland.

36 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 9

>>>>|TOHPAHZ|<<<<

Tohpahz is Miss Okpara Onyinyechi Amarachi. She is from Isuochi Umunneochi L.G.A of Abia state.

She is a 20yrs old final year student of Nursing in School of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Umuahia in Abia State.

Although she has met quite a number of inspiring people, she finds no one else more suitable to take that position other than her dad. He's firm, yet loving, sees things from different perspectives before judging or coming to a conclusion, a great thinker, very intelligent and with outstanding beliefs. Without much ado, she gives it all to her Dad.

Tohpahz has a liking for various dishes foods. She loves tea, plantain, egusi soup, vegetable soup etc, but vegetable soup (with more preference to fufu) stands out. Give her that any day, anytime and she is good to go.

Her hobbies are reading (especially Hadley Chase), singing, learning new things (trying new recipes), playing with her phone (tweaking), playing football/watching football(Chelsea fan), watching movies(crime/detective), listening to music (rap genre) etc.

She feels everyone on this earth is a unique person and has something that distinguishes him or her from another. She sees each work designated to her as a duty that should be done in all respect. She is a free thinker (her mind is always roaming far and wide), she tries not to judge.

People close to her tend to describe her as being smart, intelligent, beautiful, cheerful, polite, a lover of justice, jovial, responsible, cool, neat, fun person to be with and possessing a calm disposition.

This is what she has to say on why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland.

'I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland because:
1. Beauty: This is a prerequisite and one of the key physical attributes in the pageants. Though I can't specifically rate my level of beauty, but I get positive compliments, appreciation and comments from people about it.

2. Intelligence: Beauty with brain follow suite an adorable lady. I possess this key value and I intend to learn more from people ahead of me.

3. Contribution: I give opinions and advice where necessary on this forum which has gone a long way to improving the content, aim and richness of different threads in which I've contributed to. I would dare to intone that some of such contributions have positively made an effect on some people that I've come across on this forum.

4. Respect for people: I am a fair person who respects people of all age categories. Also I am diplomatic when it comes to decision making and analysing conflict among people. I hold high esteem for people and it has helped me to build cordial relationship in terms of personal and social interaction.

5. Knowledge: I believe in the motto "Knowledge is Power" and I want to help in spreading that knowledge so as to empower people here in this forum and also the society at large'.

Vote Tohpahz, Contestant No. 9 as the next Miss Nairaland.

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 10

>>>>|SUBBIED|<<<<

Subbied hails from Ogun state. She is 22yrs old, a 500 level Student of federal University of agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Food science technology (FST) dept.

Her mother is her role model. A dish of semovita and vegetable would make her feel alright any day.

Her hobbies are meeting people, singing, acting, counselling and adventures.

Subbied's unique quality is simply her originality, ability to relate easily with people and earn their affection within a short period of time due to her highly accommodating way of life. She is also down to earth and a firm believer in equity and fairness because she believes everyone is important.

Her loved ones would describe her as loving and highly dependable.

When asked why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland, she replies 'It will afford me the great opportunity to further propagate the immense contribution of "Nairaland" to societal growth by providing an indigenous forum for the Youths to make their voices heard couple with my burning passion for success'

Lets vote SubbieD, Contestant No 10, as Miss Nairaland.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 11

>>>>|TRYPA|<<<<

Trypa is a young lady in her early twenties, her roots can be traced to Anambra state. She is also an undergraduate of Anambra State University.
Her mum has made the greatest positive influence in her life, so, she is her role model.

Swimming and reading novels is her ideal way of spending her leisure.
A well prepared dish of white rice and stew with chicken is a sure way to get her attention. She believes she is different because she's humorous, beautiful in a simple way, down to earth,and an ardent optimist who never sees impossibilities.

Her close friends would describe her as a generous and humble lady,her mum would describe me as an obedient child and a very good cook.

"I deserve to be crowned miss nairaland because i'm intelligent,bold,courageous,and beautiful,I can represent this forum anywhere anytime", that's what she has to say when asked why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland.

You would all agree with me that a courageous lady is the right queen. Vote the courageous Trypa, Contestant No. 11 as the next Miss Nairaland.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 12

|>>>>TWACI|<<<<

Twaci is a native of Ohafia Local Government in Abia State, Nigeria. An aspiring undergraduate, who is currently a beauty therapist. She is in her early twenties.

Without much thought, she cites her mum as her role model. Her mum is a beautiful, industrious, courageous and very determined woman, (just to mention a few qualities) who taught her how to thrive and not just to merely survive.

When asked her favourite food, she says she doesn't joke with her tummy. A foodie i.e a food lover. She loves looking healthy and that's one the reasons she loves greens. Offer her vegetables with any nice combination and you are few steps away from finding your way into her heart.

She loves writing because it enables her draw from the deep wells of our heart while pouring out her innermost thoughts. She also loves reading. It widens her horizons, and a perfect way for her to just relax and refresh.

On what makes her different, she says "We are all born with a unique genetic blueprint and personally, I believe that there are certain things that I have been designed by God to do. Things that would represent a unique contribution to my country and to the world - the contribution that only I, my passion, my gifts, my talents can make happen. Those are my priorities in life.
At the end of my journey here on earth, I want leave my footprints in sands of time, knowing fully well that I wasn't trapped by dogma; which the legendary Steve Jobs referred to as living with the results of other peoples thinking.

Her loved ones she as an energetic young lady, full of compassion who does the right thing as at when due.
Her little kid bro had the most captivating reply she has heard so far. When she asked him, he just gave her a "side eye" look and said "You are Aunty Tu-Wa-Ci nah". She smiled because he gave the best answer.

She feels every contestant really deserves to win. Yet she truly deserves to be crowned Miss Nairaland because she is talented, warm-hearted, an active user, creative and inspiring.

Lets vote for the inspiring Twaci, Contestant No. 12 as the next Miss Nairaland.

164 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 13

>>>>|LURLAH2014|<<<<

Here is another Osun beauty, Lurlah2014. She is in her early twenties, an undergraduate Mass Communication student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.

Lurlah2014's role models are none other than her loving parents. If you have to put a love portion in her food, kindly put it in a well spiced vegetable soup with pounded, yes, she would definitely eat it.

Her hobbies are praying, smiling, listening to music, reading, meeting people of great integrity and giving out.
She believes everybody created by GOD has a unique character that differentiates us from each other. Meanwhile, what makes her different is; she is beautifully made, brilliant, gorgeous, intelligent, talented , hard working and fabulous. She also allows the light of GOD to shine in her which extends to others around her.

She would be described as one having unique nature by her loved ones.

On why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland, she has this to say "aside the beauty, when I am eventually crowned Miss Nairaland, it would be a testament to all these values, a great privilege and an avenue to touch life's which has always been my dreams".

We sure need all the prayers here, so, lets vote the praying Lurlah2014, Contestant No. 13 as the next Miss Nairaland.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 14

>>>>|MZLAUREL|<<<<

She is Obarodion Annabella Ayo, a native of Edo state (the heart beat of Nigeria). An eighteen yrs old undergraduate of Auchi polytechnic, Benin. God willing, she would proceed to the university this year.

Her role models are, her dad, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde(the screen goddess) and Lady Farano.

"Give me pounded yam with melon soup! It's the shortcut to my heart" she quips, admist laughter.

Her hobbies are dancing (hopefully she would show us a video...lol) , reading and gisting.
Her unique quality is her habit of making people smile and putting God first in everything she does,no matter how tight her schedule is.
Her loved ones see her as a naughty but nice girl, who isvery lively and intelligent.

She believes she is deserving of the crown because she is intelligent, bold, beautiful, lively and creative. She can represent this forum anywhere. She implores nairalanders to vote for her as the next MISS NAIRALAND...

There you have it, Vote MzLaurel, Contestant No15 as the next Miss Nairaland. She promises to unveil her unique qualities thereafter.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2015
CONTESTANT NO. 15

>>>>|VICKYDERA2|<<<<

Vickydera2 is from Imo state. She is a 20 years old 100level student of Imo State University, Owerri(IMSU).

Her role model is Mrs Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie. Her favourite food is yam porridge. She loves singing and believes her personality makes her unique..

Her close relations will describe her as a humble,God-fearing,social and jovial person.
"I deserve to be crowned miss nairaland because I am unique", that's all she has to say on why she should be crowned Miss Nairaland.

Make your vote count, vote vickydera2, Contestant No. 15 as the next Miss Nairaland.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2015

[size=20pt]So there you have it people. Your task today is very simple. Save 12 Contestants and eliminate 3 Contestants. Simple ain't it? You can vote for up to 12 Contestants. Not just 1. Only 3 Contestants are leaving today.

Please Note That Contestants can also vote for themselves and other contestants. [/size]cool

VOTING COMMENCES BY 9AM West African Time and ends by 8pm

RULES

- Demeaning and insulting remarks to the contestants shall not be tolerated. Defaulters shall be banned throughout the duration of the contest without option of parole.

- When voting, pls endeavor to tag NLJega at the end of your vote. i.e "cc NLJega". ( I vote for Aipete2, Vickydera2 , milaby. Cc NLJega)

- Any vote not tagged with "NLJega" will be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts registered after the 6th of April would be counted as invalid. - Votes from accounts created before the 6th of April 2015 and with less than 100 posts on Nairaland since creation would also be counted as invalid.

- Remember that votes would be subtracted and depending on the enormity of the offence, the contestant risk outright disqualification if at any point during the course of the competition, it is discovered that a CONTESTANT derogates, insults or bullies another contestant.

- Members/Audience/Voters should please endeavour to cast their votes in one post and at once too because votes would start getting counted from the get go and to ensure votes accuracy and timely announcement of results, we implore you not to make unnecessary modifications. This will reduce spamming of the thread and the forum at large with votes soliciting and even If you CC the official umpire "NLJega" after a modification, your vote MAY NOT be counted.

I do hope we all have a wonderful voting experience cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Dygeasy(m): 1:15am On May 18, 2015
I DECLARE VOTING OPEN !! !! !

***Modified***
For Your Attention Please
[size=16pt]

Our Sincere Apologies to everyone. We had issues concerning the display of photos and thus we had to go back to re-upload. The problem wasn't general so it took a while before I could figure it out.

We're sincerely sorry and voting time has been extended to 8pm tonight.

We are very sorry once again.

Voting COMMENCES once the thread is unlocked.

Remember you can vote for up to 12 Contestants. We are eliminating just 3 Contestants today.

Happy Voting.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 18, 2015
After reading these comments and sampling opinions, i've come to the conclusion that none other than Miss Maureensylvia deserves this title. Not those "padi-padi" and "arrangee" people spaming this forum with campaign. Thank you.

i vote maureensylvia cc NLjega

she actually does deserve this crown than others! Beauty and brains all in one. What a woman!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 18, 2015
After much pondering about who deserves my vote as far as this competition was concerned, I came to a satisfying conclusion.

I have decided to vote for Twaci and Twaci alone.
Cc
NLJega

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2015
The Eagle Has LANDED cheesycheesycheesycheesy *standing Ovation 4me* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 9:08am On May 18, 2015
Eja Nla has surfaced! The D-day!

Dygeasy, Good Job Bro....... And Mizmycoli too wink

#TeamMaureensylvia. Change has come! grin

10 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Vivly(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2015
Are the picture links broken? I'm not seeing any.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On May 18, 2015
I vote for

Tohpahz smiley

Aipete2 smiley

sandrahnaub kiss

Mzlaurel

Twaci smiley

Milaby

SUBBIED

TAKIM107

MAUREENSYLVIA

MARIAMFERANMI

ADEH39

LURLAH2014

Cc: NLJega

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On May 18, 2015
cool
Kachisbarbie
Dechandel

Osetigo.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2015
Too many new faces and newbies on here sadsadsad *looks around to see who to vote for*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Allosaurus: 9:11am On May 18, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by leki10(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2015
I vote adeh39
Cc NLjega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Phikom(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2015
I vote for
Tohhaz
Twaci
Sandrahnaub...
cc NLjega...

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Neldrizzy(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2015
Why is their pictures not showing? Abi na My iPhone6 browser cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On May 18, 2015
I
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2015
oh NL'jega beware of NL' orubebe..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.