Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 - Romance (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (107178 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by loomer: 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
yes na till we get the final winner. but today own don close sha

come vote me tomorrow o

anytime from 9 am

Ok no problem, make sure u alert me and give me format to vote so d vote no go de invalid
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
loomer:

Ok no problem, make sure u alert me and give me format to vote so d vote no go de invalid
OK na
tomorrow cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
MzLaurel:

I'm good..u? grin

Thanks for voting me today.

Am cool. You will always have my vote. Hope you have cool pics for the next round?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 7:14pm On May 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
Lalasticlala Sir,

Please we have the results ready.
Good job cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by sandrahnaub(f): 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
Hellloo
Eyepencil:
Sandrahnaub report here if you're around.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Hellloo
Yea...how are you doing?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
Don't know if the vote is still ongoing or not,my only vote is for MzLaurel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by sandrahnaub(f): 8:09pm On May 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
Yea...how are you doing?
hungwi u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 8:16pm On May 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
hungwi u?
Lol...am good. Make sure you send the pics on ur profile for the next round. Take 3 pics 4rm dia and add a new one to it and send. You stand a very good chance of winning the crown.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by MzLaurel(f): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
Am cool. You will always have my vote. Hope you have cool pics for the next round?

Aww! Thanks dear grin
Yes I have.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by MzLaurel(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Don't know if the vote is still ongoing or not,my only vote is for MzLaurel

Woa! Thanks dear grin

Pls, campaign for me oooo cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
MzLaurel:

Aww! Thanks dear grin Yes I have.
Good. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by sandrahnaub(f): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol...am good. Make sure you send the pics on ur profile for the next round. Take 3 pics 4rm dia and add a new one to it and send. You stand a very good chance of winning the crown.
just did that + I love ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by kinglekan: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015

Good Evening Everyone,

Its been an exciting and very competitive contest, featuring very bold and beautiful ladies. smiley

Congratulations to TOHPAHZ for coming First again and congrats to every other contestant who has made it through to the SEMI FINALS. It has not been easy and I give you all kudos.

To all those who didn't make it through (MILABABY, TRYPA and MARIAMFERANMI), congrats also for being bold enough to compete in this pageant. You are all truly beautiful but at the end of the day only one lady gets to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2015 . Keep your shoulders high, you are true beauty queens. smiley

Finally, on behalf of #TeamTwaci , We would like to express our deepest and heartfelt gratitude to everyone who voted for TWACI at this stage. Your vote means so much to us and its the reason we are still here.

We implore you to continually show your support for TWACI as we progress to the SEMI FINALS.

Once again, a very BIG THANK YOU to everyone. Special thanks to the Hosts and Organizers of the competition for a job weldone. Its not easy and we appreciate your efforts. (@Dygeasy and the rest of the TEAM)

NB: Just incase you missed our post on why we need you to keep voting for TWACI, kindly click on the link below »»
3 Simple Reasons Why You Should Consider Voting For Twaci

Thank you and have a lovely Night.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Signed: Campaign Manager
[size=20pt] #IRepTeamTWACIsmiley [/size]

cc: Naijaboiy, Fabdedon, Marieolae, Orijin101, Stephenqueen, KingTom, Djeezy, JeffreyJames, Alberto2k, Tosyne2much,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Eyepencil: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
just did that + I love ur moniker
Lol cheesy...That's good. Hope you have eaten?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by maureensylvia(f): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF MAUREENSYLVIA
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
With love in my heart, I wish to thank those who spent few minutes of their time by voting for me, d
list is much but will start with these ones
Rilwayne001
Allosaurus
xynerise
chimerase2
Dolcilicious
sheba123 (my madam at top)
teespice
Jennimma(king of Queens)
calmdove
johnjon
eseohe23
lagunna1
jayson4a
kylez
deejavuu
francistony
tayebest
chibwike
jephri
shoyzee
diddydiva
unknownT
decentdamsel
ozoigbondu
tinting2
about2wed
istillfuckyou
princess042
enoquin
techno4life
pickabeau1
alphaoscar
erickthewreck
barcanista
popemax
shannyG
sabretooth1
Twaci
activity77
naijaboiy
meforyou1
juliaann
lurlah2014
ligopedro
joseph1832
humblebloke
cammo
kolatobs
ayomidegal
santanamimi
sleekyshuga
xbladez (Godwin shaa)
mannylex
ipekemmie
elband
malonephill
nmobrown888
kanyol
georjay
leboo
papAcme
wrongturn
Ugolex55
vickydera2
missbehave247
omisakint
spencekat
lordmario
kr0ne or krOne
abyolah
sean079
ionsman
missterious
iolite
KelvinGraphics
adeoti01
multikolour
spencekat
davestead
kingasian
warlord3000
fembleez20
virus04
4four
chimdim
akinrogun
okpukpu
malllam
khaytunechi
Datazone
brightoinmcs
chisco82
stan241
briee
adeaks
ghost01
mistytohcute
sparkleboy
Akdams
omolola1
Idowuogbo (able mama...I trust u)
bdemix
kingsasian
moan a
victoriousvic
seunmsg
sholyzee
Jambsupport
kalushaiyke
EricRichie
spectacle
hiyahnuh
mistabiola
sinizia
write2obi
softysparky
jshstech
arsenalholic
eneGod
joykelex(my face)
tashaamaria
homesteady
priceless charm
nickyvil
spookem
mko4ever
hidenconyo
shymmexOBE
sean079
terza
kinmayor
cheriepet
borna95
papindinho
Rozzayy
YOU GUYS ARE D BOMB
I cannot forget to mention my campaign managers
cc: Speakdatruth
PervyByNature
pryd
pendusky
blym
Mrs dozik
words cannot express my feelings for contributing immensely for me. I LOVE YOU ALL
MUAHHHHHHHHH
to those that didn't vote for me today, it's not too late, pls come and vote for me tomorrow.
PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME TOMORROW...just click https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/
miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination.
Thanks in anticipation, you guys are wonderful
I can't stop to appreciate d efforts of Nlpageants u guys are awesome, BRAVO!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Mannylex(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
hungwi u?

Hi sweetness... How u doing. Congrats on progressing to the next round. smiley

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Speakdatruth: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
tohpahz:
Speakdatruth..

You saying untrue things about me and about how i won yesterday ..
Seriously I'm pained about it..
So i called people out to vote for me (campaigning )
They came and some of them voted without reading or paying attention to the rules..

And that led to some people voting when they have less than 100posts.

How does it mean i cheated in yesterday's poll. ?
Does it mean that dygeasy and the organizers of this contest (people who made the rules are blind)

Please Stop assuming if you don't know for sure.

I'm not saying the accts you detected are void or not void..

I'm just saying you should please leave the organizers to do their job..

Vote not fight##
Thanks.!
I personally wud have let dis slide but I won't be silent like others n maybe some of yo supporters guilty of my observation will quote n start ranting as usual. read my comment again, I addressed not u but yo supporters canvassing for votes n manufacturing voters on yo behalf. I don't want u to agree wit me but d fact is majority of yo supporters breed alternate account wit lesser posts n dey shamelessly use it to vote thinking dey can outsmart whoever is counting. if u don't understand this I will help u. tomorrow, do a personal check of voters especially dos dat voted u alone, u will observe dey are not qualified to vote but dey persisted just to bypass d rule. my observations were personal, nobody told me before i started checking voters. if anyone will win d contest let it be done in a legal way not via crook n hook. maybe am still not making sense, did u see d numbers of invalid votes today? i started checking each voters n majority of dem voted for u. call yo supporters to orders, there are rules meant for d contest n raising dead monikers with lesser posts isn't a way to win a contest. I gave evidence earlier n d question is why is dis not happening to other contestants. am open for attacks as I know dey will quote me. truth is not negotiable.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by sandrahnaub(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2015
Mannylex:

Hi sweetness... How u doing. Congrats on progressing to the next round. smiley

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
nt hungwi any more, thankx 4 ur support
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 19, 2015
MzLaurel:

Woa! Thanks dear grin

Pls, campaign for me oooo cry
You welcome,well lemme call on my bro on NL,Egi Sile12,bro call your comrades to vote for the damsel called MzLaurel,Amefrika,Mctospell,brothers you are called,make una command your comrades for her,the Fourth position me no likey
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Kingsasian(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2015
maureensylvia:
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
With love in my heart, I wish to thank those who spent few minutes of their time by voting for me, d
Rilwayne001
Allosaurus
xynerise
chimerase2
Dolcilicious
teespice
Jennimma(king of Queens)
calmdove
johnjon
eseohe23
lagunna1
jayson4a
kylez
deejavuu
francistony
tayebest
chibwike
jephri
shoyzee
diddydiva
unknownT
decentdamsel
ozoigbondu
tinting2
about2wed
istillfuckyou
princess042
enoquin
techno4life
pickabeau1
alphaoscar
erickthewreck
barcanista
popemax
shannyG
sabretooth1
Twaci
activity77
naijaboiy
meforyou1
juliaann
lurlah2014
ligopedro
joseph1832
humblebloke
cammo
kolatobs
ayomidegal
santanamimi
sleekyshuga
xbladez (Godwin shaa)
mannylex
ipekemmie
elband
malonephill
nmobrown888
kanyol
georjay
leboo
papAcme
wrongturn
Ugolex55
vickydera2
missbehave247
omisakint
spencekat
lordmario
kr0ne or krOne
abyolah
sean079
ionsman
missterious
iolite
KelvinGraphics
adeoti01
multikolour
spencekat
davestead
kingasian
warlord3000
fembleez20
virus04
4four
chimdim
akinrogun
okpukpu
malllam
khaytunechi
Datazone
brightoinmcs
chisco82
stan241
briee
adeaks
ghost01
mistytohcute
sparkleboy
Akdams
omolola1
bdemix
kingsasian
moan a
victoriousvic
seunmsg
sholyzee
Jambsupport
kalushaiyke
EricRichie
spectacle
hiyahnuh
mistabiola
sinizia
write2obi
softysparky
jshstech
arsenalholic
eneGod
joykelex(my face)
tashaamaria
homesteady
priceless charm
nickyvil
spookem
mko4ever
hidenconyo
shymmexOBE
sean079
terza
kinmayor
cheriepet
borna95
papindinho
Rozzayy
YOU GUYS ARE D BOMB
PervyByNature
pryd
pendusky
blym
Mrs dozik
words cannot express my feelings for contributing immensely for me. I LOVE YOU ALL
MUAHHHHHHHHH
to those that didn't vote for me today, it's not too late, pls come and vote for me tomorrow.
PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME TOMORROW...just click https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/
you welcome and I wish you all the best.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by davestead(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2015
maureensylvia:
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
Rilwayne001
Allosaurus
xynerise
chimerase2
Dolcilicious
teespice
Jennimma(king of Queens)
calmdove
johnjon
eseohe23
lagunna1
jayson4a
kylez
deejavuu
francistony
tayebest
chibwike
jephri
shoyzee
diddydiva
unknownT
decentdamsel
ozoigbondu
tinting2
about2wed
istillfuckyou
princess042
enoquin
techno4life
pickabeau1
alphaoscar
erickthewreck
barcanista
popemax
shannyG
sabretooth1
Twaci
activity77
naijaboiy
meforyou1
juliaann
lurlah2014
ligopedro
joseph1832
humblebloke
cammo
kolatobs
ayomidegal
santanamimi
sleekyshuga
xbladez (Godwin shaa)
mannylex
ipekemmie
elband
malonephill
nmobrown888
kanyol
georjay
leboo
papAcme
wrongturn
Ugolex55
vickydera2
missbehave247
omisakint
spencekat
lordmario
kr0ne or krOne
abyolah
sean079
ionsman
missterious
iolite
KelvinGraphics
adeoti01
multikolour
spencekat
davestead
kingasian
warlord3000
fembleez20
virus04
4four
chimdim
akinrogun
okpukpu
malllam
khaytunechi
Datazone
brightoinmcs
chisco82
stan241
briee
adeaks
ghost01
mistytohcute
sparkleboy
Akdams
omolola1
bdemix
kingsasian
moan a
victoriousvic
seunmsg
sholyzee
Jambsupport
kalushaiyke
EricRichie
spectacle
hiyahnuh
mistabiola
sinizia
write2obi
softysparky
jshstech
arsenalholic
eneGod
joykelex(my face)
tashaamaria
homesteady
priceless charm
nickyvil
spookem
mko4ever
hidenconyo
shymmexOBE
sean079
terza
kinmayor
cheriepet
borna95
papindinho
Rozzayy
YOU GUYS ARE D BOMB
PervyByNature
pryd
pendusky
blym
Mrs dozik
MUAHHHHHHHHH
It's my pleasure dear, I hope your beauty is also skin deep...that's what matters the most. Keep it up.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by davestead(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2015
Aminat508:
I mean not this time
Daalu nne, which language was that? At least I learnt something new today.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 5:33am On May 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You welcome,well lemme call on my bro on NL,Egi Sile12,bro call your comrades to vote for the damsel called MzLaurel,Amefrika,Mctospell,brothers you are called,make una command your comrades for her,the Fourth position me no likey

Ok o, no wahaala. But I never see rice and envelope wey I go use do d campaign o. grin

MzLaurel all the way.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by sandrahnaub(f): 7:28am On May 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol cheesy...That's good. Hope you have eaten?
yup
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Theultimate(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2015
I vote MzLaurel.
Cc: NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Kriptic: 8:34am On May 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
obiisaboy
Jason21
AlfaAce
Kriptic
Buddydoze

invalid voters @ mizmycoli nl inec secretary
Calm yourself child. I wasn't even voting in the first instance.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by masquellett(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2015
I vote MzLaurel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by AlfaAce(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
obiisaboy
Jason21
AlfaAce
Kriptic
Buddydoze

invalid voters @ mizmycoli nl inec secretary
y0u are a f0000l!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by GBAGAAUN(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Void Votecheesy
NLJega, please take note.
undecided undecided undecided why?
oloshi!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by emmyojo22(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2015
i vote for MzLaurel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by AMYpurple(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
maureensylvia twaci

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.