Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? (818 Views)

Come Let Us Worship Him / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Who Will Return To Judge And Save Mankind , Is It GOD Or Is It JESUS ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by morrygreat: 5:40am On May 18, 2015
[b][/b] I am a Christian, but God does answer my prayers, I pray so hard but nothing comeout
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Sholastar(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2015
Hmmm dere z a living God wt mighty power ....stay away from sins nd knw diz nt all yu want u gat nd nt all u gat u want----
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Joagbaje(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2015
morrygreat:
[b][/b] I am a Christian, but God does answer my prayers, I pray so hard but nothing comeout

Your title alone shows you're not a christian . Or better put . You don't know what it means to be a christian . Have you been born again? When ? And how? What church do you attend ?Let's start from there .
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Redoil: 6:50am On May 18, 2015
Joagbaje:

Your title alone shows you're not a christian . Or better put . You don't know what it means to be a christian . Have you been born again? When ? And how? What church do you attend ?Let's start from there .
guy how far i thaught you have moved away from this fora. You were among few of the matured contributors back then though i dont agree with over 85% of what you post.
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Joagbaje(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2015
Redoil:
i dont agree with over 85% of what you post.

Pls enlighten me . My post above was based on this scripture

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Unanswered prayer is not a problem with God but the recipient . It's either the person is none of his or he has a faith problem but if the person now comes to an open forum to publish doubt on the existence of God . That's a serious matter ,it gives the idea that he never believed . If I am a believer in God and I don't get prayers answered I should rather ask questions on what more I need to do rather than posting doubt on the existence of God
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Redoil: 7:34am On May 18, 2015
Joagbaje:

Pls enlighten me . My post above was based on this scripture

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Unanswered prayer is not a problem with God but the recipient . It's either the person is none of his or he has a faith problem but if the person now comes to an open forum to publish doubt on the existence of God . That's a serious matter ,it gives the idea that he never believed . If I am a believer in God and I don't get prayers answered I should rather ask questions on what more I need to do rather than posting doubt on the existence of God

you are right on this but i strongly disagree with over 85% of ur post in nairaland
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Joagbaje(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2015
Redoil:
you are right on this but i strongly disagree with over 85% of ur post in nairaland

Ok I see.. Well ,Disagreement with my post may not mean that It was wrong anyway . You simply had different opinion. But it would have been nice to point them out. Just Incase I'm wrong.
Re: Is It God That Doesnt Exits Or Christainity Is Not The Way To Worship Him? by Readwarn(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2015
Learn to "speak in tongue"

Or rather learn to speak gibberish

(1) (Reply)

Radical Hindus To India's Christians: Convert 'Or Get Ready To Die' / Retired Priest: ‘hell’ Was Invented By The Church To Control People With Fear / Gay Couples Says "I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.