Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina (59710 Views)

Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Parasitic(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
Desola:

Is HPV same as herpes?
Sorry Ma HPV is not herpes, i am sorry!!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
booqee:
Replies? hey i don't do those local stuff.. probably cos i don't av an uncouth and leaking tap for a mouth just like you do. Please keep quoting me.. this is getting to be fun..i like the way you feel distressed... wink
Ayaaah! COWARDICE loading! U are thinking of how 2 retreat ba? Sorry! U can't imagine how the lashing from my keystrokes are being delivered to your dumbo arse with so much alacrity! U are obviously used 2 associating with dumb peeps like yourself! Please prove 2 us how where the copies came from? Oh u can't? Not suprising 4 someone with the I.Q of a stone I expected as much!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
Ok so it's now time to argue about the length and breadth of pheneeses abi? grin grin grin grin grin

Isokay grin grin
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by jtwest(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2015
Parasitic:
Herpes caused by herpex simplex virus type 2, human papiloma virus may cause cervical cancer
Candida albican fungi causing candidiasis vaginal thrush, bacteria vaginosis like gardnella, ureaplasma urealyticum, neissera gonorrhoea, treponema pallidum causing vaginitis syphilis, them protozoa trichomonas vaginalis!!
really?
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why are you displaying/advertising your moms ass on a public forum? grin

anyway it's your mom's ass so you can do whatever you want with it grin

Mehn!!!

Why you dey worry my mama undecided

So ara e kul.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Mehn!!!

Why you dey worry my mama undecided

So ara e kul.
yes because that's the way i address growing boys like you with no motherly training wink
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes because that's the way i address growing boys like you with no motherly training wink

Shiooor.

onikatikati. bara e da sohun jare.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Toks2008(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2015
RedBenson:

Stop consoling yourself with your 2inches dicck boy. Big dicck like mine is the real dddddeeeaaaaalll to the ladies out there. Got it?

Boys will always be boys on nairaland.

I hate to say that im conveniently hung with over 7inc but it will not be only foolish and awkward to start enumerating on that childish shit.

Boys like you will see nothing wrong in displaying your arrogance on a social media and i can bet my life on it that you are not even up to 5inch when on attention.Toddler

I still maintain that a guy with 5inc manhood can satisfy any lady if he knows what to do. When i wrote about long dick making ladies complain i was actually writing from personal experience and i hate that so much when a lady will rather spend time adjusting and readjusting to avoid painful penetration when she ought to be enjoying the free manipulations.

If you are reading this as a guy with 5inch erect dick please be happy with yourself and its not until you have a long pole that you can please a lady and if care is not taken, a 4inch guy who is skilled in pre-intimacy and great styles will snatch your lady away from you even if you have 9inc

If you are a lady reading this please understand that girth should be more important to you than length.Think about it, a tampon doesn’t fall out of you and getting finger banged feels great. You don’t actually need a man with a penis big enough to bruise your cervix to have a great time.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:24pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Shiooor.

onikatikati. bara e da sohun jare.
same to you wink
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
same to you wink

*tears her slap*
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
grin Cc: crackhaus and 5 minute madness!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

*tears her slap*
pushes his mom to the front to collect the slap and dodges behind her while laughing grin
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
pushes his mom to the front to collect the slap and dodges behind her while laughing grin

I go yab your mama o.

You dey mad ni angry
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin

otijopa grin grin
advania:

I go yab your mama o.

You dey mad ni angry
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Boys will always be boys on nairaland.

I hate to say that im conveniently hung with over 7inc but it will not be only foolish and awkward to start enumerating on that childish shit.

Boys like you will see nothing wrong in displaying your arrogance on a social media and i can bet my life on it that you are not even up to 5inch when on attention.Toddler

I still maintain that a guy with 5inc manhood can satisfy any lady if he knows what to do. When i wrote about long dick making ladies complain i was actually writing from personal experience and i hate that so much when a lady will rather spend time adjusting and readjusting to avoid painful penetration when she ought to be enjoying the free manipulations.

If you are reading this as a guy with 5inch erect dick please be happy with yourself and its not until you have a long pole that you can please a lady and if care is not taken, a 4inch guy who is skilled in pre-intimacy and great styles will snatch your lady away from you even if you have 9inc

If you are a lady reading this please understand that girth should be more important to you than length.

If 5inches was so satisfiable, i wonder why women would keep shouting, "he must have big dicck". Guy, stop deceiving yourself. Women need it big...as in, rrreeeaaalllll bbbbiiiigggggg. Got it?
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

otijopa grin grin

Abeg come help me vote my sister for miss nl contest tongue
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2015
RedBenson:

If 5inches was so satisfiable, i wonder why women would keep shouting, "he must have big dicck". Guy, stop deceiving yourself. Women need it big...as in, rrreeeaaalllll bbbbiiiigggggg. Got it?

Trust me,its psychological..just like guys get wowed when they see a busty lady in cups but the truth is that a 34-36c cup is perfectly ok and even more alluring to handle while the surpposed big boobs will seemingly obey the laws of gravity when they are let loosed.

For the ladies that think big dick does it better,i still say it is psychological. Ok think about it, a tampon doesn’t fall out of you and getting finger banged feels great. So you don’t actually need a man with a penis big enough to bruise your cervix to have a great time.

I cant stress this enough.

GOD in his infinite wisdom have placed the g spot just 3inches from the opening of the vagina so it means even a 4inc guy wil hit that spot once he knows the right style to do.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

Abeg come help me vote my sister for miss nl contest tongue
what's my profit if I vote for her? tongue
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Amynature(f): 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
Gud tips dea....
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what's my profit if I vote for her? tongue

I won't disturb you anymore tongue

Joo na.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by SAMBARRY: 4:08pm On May 18, 2015
advania:

I won't disturb you anymore tongue

Joo na.
o.so you can behave like a well brought up child because of vote

anyway I'll think about it tongue
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
Ayaaah! COWARDICE loading! U are thinking of how 2 retreat ba? Sorry! U can't imagine how the lashing from my keystrokes are being delivered to your dumbo arse with so much alacrity! U are obviously used 2 associating with dumb peeps like yourself! Please prove 2 us how where the copies came from? Oh u can't? Not suprising 4 someone with the I.Q of a stone I expected as much!
Cowardice? lol you make me laff.. cheesy I know your type, you sound like a new user on nairaland very much eager to display their foolishness and ignorance unknowingly..So much of ur type abounds here..
You want me to come down to ur level and spew trash too? Nah i won't do that..and i know that's the source of ur 'painment'. lipsrsealed My dear i'm amused at your distress and foolishness, keep bringing it on. Hopefully you don't smash ur phone or pc into pieces in the process.. tongue grin
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2015
RedBenson:

Why should he?
because he has an ego that need maintainance. Lol
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2015
booqee:
Cowardice? lol you make me laff.. cheesy I know your type, you sound like a new user on nairaland very much eager to display their foolishness and ignorance unknowingly..So much of ur type abounds here..
You want me to come down to ur level and spew trash too? Nah i won't do that..and i know that's the source of ur 'painment'. lipsrsealed My dear i'm amused at your distress and foolishness, keep bringing it on. Hopefully you don't smash ur phone or pc into pieces in the process.. tongue grin
Madam CHIBOK! U must really possess award winning Stu.pi.dity! So u think because u are an OLD HAG on nairaland u have achieved something? What a dunderhead! It just proves u have nothing going on 4 u in reality that's why! U are probably a sad social reject! Please stop obsessing over me! I've punished u with words dat u need 2 go and reflect on and wonder why since 2011 u have been domiciled on NL while life passed u by! I hope u are @ least in school or have a job, so that u can stop getting served some hot shite 4 the world 2 see and laugh @! Abeg take your crass sad being and go and search 4 your lonely hearts band of rejects, even chatting with u has started costing me brain cells and I don't want 2 end up with "akamu 4 brains" like U! Fvck of my mentions! Your like a gnat 2 me! irritating loser biatch! Lol
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
Madam CHIBOK! U must really possess award winning Stu.pi.dity! So u think because u are an OLD HAG on nairaland u have achieved something? What a dunderhead! It just proves u have nothing going on 4 u in reality that's why! U are probably a sad social reject! Please stop obsessing over me! I've punished u with words dat u need 2 go and reflect on and wonder why since 2011 u have been domiciled on NL while life passed u by! I hope u are @ least in school or have a job, so that u can stop getting served some hot shite 4 the world 2 see and laugh @! Abeg take your crass sad being and go and search 4 your lonely hearts band of rejects, even chatting with u has started costing me brain cells and I don't want 2 end up with "akamu 4 brains" like U! Fvck of my mentions! Your like gnat 2 me! irritating loser biatch! Lol
Pls don't smash your phone!!!! shocked

All your words reeks of a pained and bitter soul.. i hope i wasn't responsible for that.. embarassed

Abeg take your crass sad being and go
awww my dear dear friend are you thinking of running now...?? pls don't be a coward and run...you've got to complete your foolishness with a full stop. cool Or what dyu think...?

Fvck of my mentions
oh dear he's really gonna run... the heat is too much for you to take? Sweet goodness i'm so so sorry!! grin
Run run funlord go hide behind mama's wrapper and cry!! lipsrsealed [img]http://3.bp..com/_JRyjNCnjgNo/SwY4JGfOMfI/AAAAAAAAAkc/hAMzHGuxIP0/s1600/Cry+Baby+Cry.JPG[/img]

here, have this tissue..you're making a mess of your face..gaddemit! angry

aha I'm nice like that lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2015
booqee:
Pls don't smash your phone!!!! shocked

All your words reeks of a pained and bitter soul.. i hope i wasn't responsible for that.. embarassed

awww my dear dear friend are you thinking of running now...?? pls don't be a coward and run...you've got to complete your foolishness with a full stop. cool Or what dyu think...?

oh dear he's really gonna run... the heat is too much for you to take? Sweet goodness i'm so so sorry!! grin
Run run funlord go hide behind mama's wrapper and cry!! lipsrsealed [img]http://3.bp..com/_JRyjNCnjgNo/SwY4JGfOMfI/AAAAAAAAAkc/hAMzHGuxIP0/s1600/Cry+Baby+Cry.JPG[/img]

here, have this tissue..you're making a mess of your face..gaddemit! angry

aha I'm nice like that lipsrsealed tongue
BORING and S.T.UP.ID! Lord have mercy!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
hahaha the coward is back.. thought you complained of dead brain cells in your previous post?? cheesy
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
funlord:
Mind you i'll be back.. I've just closed from work and on my way home so don't start dancing shoki when you see me off ur mentions for some time. I'll be your worst nightmare for the whole of today. hahahahahahaha!!!! grin
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by Donbasi(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2015
Could it be infection? Any time I go rough with her you see her bleeding like it's her first time. Advice plz.
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
booqee:
Mind you i'll be back.. I've just closed from work and on my way home so don't start dancing shoki when you see me off ur mentions for some time. I'll be your worst nightmare for the whole of today. hahahahahahaha!!!! grin
Only a shameless MO.RO.N like U who has been abused and disgraced to the high heavens 4 the world 2 see would still senselessly be parading herself online thinking she is being snarky! Which work? Is prostitution now a job? Cause I know its illegal! Your life IS A NIGHTMARE u slag! See U laughing @ yourself like a yaba left resident! Chisos! This THING is amaziing!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by funlord(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2015
booqee:
hahaha the coward is back.. thought you complained of dead brain cells in your previous post?? cheesy
grin
booqee:
I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high! Ret.a.rds like your kind lack any sort of analytical smarts!
Re: Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina by breadandtea(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2015
xamuel17:
our house girl gave me herpes undecided
How was the feeling? did you enjoy it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.