Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Audi Users - What Have You Done To Your Car Since You Bought It? :) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Users - What Have You Done To Your Car Since You Bought It? :) (684 Views)

The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audi Users - What Have You Done To Your Car Since You Bought It? :) by eromspete(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2015
Dear Audi owners,

I created this thread for us to share ideas on things we have done to our beloved Audi cars.

For me I currently use an AUDI A4, B7, 2008, S-Line (2.0L straight) limousine grin

I've got my engine and transmission mounts changed as a preventive maintenance (i don't want to allow em to fail as they are OEM stock items). This is not a DIY install as it takes lots of effort. I had to look for the part number through this website and boyyy these parts don't come cheap http://genuineaudiparts.com/parts/2008/Audi/A4/Base/?siteid=214407&vehicleid=203838&section=ENGINE

Sadly my engine has no turbo from the manufacturer cry

I have never done any DIY until lately when I started by replacing my AC and Engine air filters. smiley (yeah, gotta start from the easy stuffs)

Next thing I want to do is to replace my wheel rotors and brakes (still using the OEM stock ones. They're still good but I gotta go for new ones)

Lets share ideas, maintenance issues etc.

NB - I want to learn from you all grin

(1) (Reply)

Acura Mdx 2006 Model / Regular Prventive Maintenance For Your Vehicle / What Is This Style Of Driving Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.