Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA (4559 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by themonk(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2015
SPOOF GOT ME LAUGHING, BOLA TINUBU SENDS BURUJI KASHAMU ONE WAY TICKET TO THE USA

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Mogidi: 7:16am On May 18, 2015
Buruji can always take over Tinubu's former stomping ground in Chicago.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Ojeremi(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2015
The third guy below my post needs. F for flogging
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by alberto2k(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2015
If he Dares Go to the U.S if him come back that same week make the whole of my weed Farm catch fire grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by lumzybo: 7:19am On May 18, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by themonk(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2015
Ojeremi:
F
F for? for this behaviour, one way ticket to yabaleft or kirikiri. your choice
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by spenca: 7:24am On May 18, 2015
This guy should just go to the USA and prove to all these Thomas

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by aare07(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2015
J
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by themonk(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2015
lalasticlala seun et al the needful
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by PapiWata: 7:31am On May 18, 2015
alberto2k:
If he Dares Go to the U.S if him come back that same week make the whole of my weed Farm catch fire grin grin

Papa God nogo let fire burn ya weed farm. Grasscutter self nogo enter that farm to chop ya weed. Oya send me something as reward for my pray today.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by themonk(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2015
spenca:
This guy should just go to the USA and prove to all these Thomas
Vooooom!!!! is better than statement, he might end up like James Ibori.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by kokoA(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2015
alberto2k:
That is excessive highness for the whole community..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Nobody: 7:53am On May 18, 2015
He should buy same ticket for Turaki Adamawa; Atiku Abubakar
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by organicfoods(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2015
Meanwhile tell a friend...

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by alberto2k(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2015
PapiWata:

Papa God nogo let fire burn ya weed farm. Grasscutter self nogo enter that farm to chop ya weed. Oya send me something as reward for my pray today.
cool

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by femicyrus(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2015
Wicked!! Why not a return ticket?
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by phelps007: 9:02am On May 18, 2015
alberto2k:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Chanchit: 9:14am On May 18, 2015
See as Jagaban just waste money weh I dey find ontop ticket weh Buruji go keep inside one book for him library until further notice.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by PapiWata: 10:04am On May 18, 2015
alberto2k:
cool

Alberto is da man. That Jamaica Torpedo don reach us here, gbosaaaa !
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chie this one pass uppercut
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by huntila(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]THIS is K.O. finishing.but on the other hand, tinubu is giving the man relevance. Something tells me there is a love lost between both parties. They might know each other deeply in the underworld.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by huntila(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]THIS is K.O. finishing.but on the other hand, tinubu is giving the man relevance. Something tells me there is a love lost between both parties. They might know each other deeply in the underworld.Kingpins who rule and decide for the westerners
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by spenca: 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
themonk:

Vooooom!!!! is better than statement, he might end up like James Ibori.

He should still go before he ridicule what is left of himself

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by themonk(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2015
spenca:

He should still go before he ridicule what is left of himself
so u want to tell me that if the US is trying to prosecute you for drug trafficking that you would still go there?
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by spenca: 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
themonk:

so u want to tell me that if the US is trying to prosecute you for drug trafficking that you would still go there?

If am not guilty as he claims

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2015
lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by PassingShot(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
Is this a joke?
Tinubu na real case! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Babacele: 8:03pm On May 18, 2015
organicfoods:
Meanwhile tell a friend...

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details
really, joined WWOOF few years ago but nothing is happened. I'm interested though.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by juman(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
To be serious, the man should go there and clear his name.

Obasanjo extradited one shittu to america and the guy made deal with them there and returned back home after some time.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by organicfoods(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Babacele:
really, joined WWOOF few years ago but nothing is happened. I'm interested though.
Something big is happening now. How large is your farm?
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA by Babacele: 3:30am On May 19, 2015
organicfoods:
Something big is happening now. How large is your farm?
as large as you want sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Buhari Fighting Corruption Or His Political Enemies? / ​ N-delta Crisis: Why We Won’t Allow Buhari Export Crude Oil —AVENGERS / Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.