Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 18/5//15)- THE TURNING POINT 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 18/5//15)- THE TURNING POINT 2 (1180 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS / The Turning Point 2 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 4/5//15)- The Mind Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 18/5//15)- THE TURNING POINT 2 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On May 18, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Mon - 18/5//15)- THE TURNING POINT 2

1.Father, thank you for all the decisions, I have made in the past, that have impacted my life positively.

2.Thank you Father for my decision to turn from a life of worldiness, to a life of consecration, to follow Jesus.

3.Lord Jesus, please, empower me to follow you till the end.

4.Father, in anyway, that I have succumbed to the thought and temptation to sin against you in the past, please, forgive me.

5.Father, let every wrong step or decision that I have taken in the past, be reversed in Jesus name.

6.Father, let every evil conseqence of any wrong decision that I have taken in the past be reversed.

7.Holy Spirit Divine, please lead me aright, from now on, in my decision-making process at all times.

8.Father, guide and direct me in knowing your mind in any particular issue, before taking a decision.

9.Father, reveal unto me your perfect Will in any situation and give me the courage to follow it.

10.Father, let every spirit of self- will, headyness, rebellion and disobedience be destroyed by your fire, in my life.

11.Father, let me faithfully serve and follow you till the end.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Why Do People Attribute Their Success To God But Ake Blame For Their Failures / See Trendy Ways To Wear Hijab As A Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.