Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? (8322 Views)

Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? by bongolistik(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2015
I know about that of Ugu leaves and green leaves: ugu leaf is called fruited pumpkin in English while that of green leaf is called spinach.

Now what do you call these other leaves in English?

Uziza leaf, utazi leaf, oha leaf, okazi(afang) leaf, editan leaf
Re: What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? by ifegy: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
bongolistik:
I know about that of Ugu leaves and green leaves: ugu leaf is called fruited pumpkin in English while that of green leaf is called spinach.

Now what do you call these other leaves in English?

Uziza leaf, utazi leaf, oha leaf, okazi(afang) leaf, editan leaf

Good question...also irugege/irugeje, umilo/ulima
Re: What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? by Activityj(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please someone should help answer these questions, I need the answers badly.
Re: What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? by SurefireFashion: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Interesting................

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Johnnie Walker Red Label And Black Label. / Beer Has More Sugar ? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.