Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice (20595 Views)

Please I Need Mature Advise / Mature Advice Please !!! / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Emaprince: 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
coogar:

on the contrary.....it was your baby sister that schemed her way into your hubby's boxers. according to you, she has always been promiscuous - it was you that technically brought a blood-related sexmaniac into your household to devour your own hubby.

there's no cut & dried solution to this.....
it depends on how you want it to play out. you have 2 obvious choices......you can either turn the other cheek & prevent your sister from coming to your house again or go nuclear & kick the 2 shameless weasels out of your life for good.

good luck!
coogar, how far na? All these days, wetin happen?

Hope everything is aright sha?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by coogar: 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
Emaprince:
coogar, how far na? All these days, wetin happen?

Hope everything is aright sha?

nothing serious, bro!
my dog passed away. the mutt got killed by a speeding car. her death got me shook & i'm still recovering from the shock. smiley
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Emaprince: 11:11pm On May 18, 2015
coogar:

nothing serious, bro!
my dog passed away. the mutt got killed by a speeding car. her death got me shook & i'm still recovering from the shock. smiley
grin grin LWKMD....
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear, I advise you review that his virgin story o and like you've already been told, it's paramount you find out when they started sleeping together.

She obviously should regard anything out of his mouth so far as a big fat lie until proven

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On May 18, 2015
@westendel, sorry I responded late to your mention.
Just pull yourself together.

Don't let anyone guilt you into taking back a guy who betrayed you like that. If you want to, you want to. If you don't, then fine. it is not your responsibility to make work a marriage that your partner has no regards for.
In the end, make the decision that gives you peace and not the decision that leaves you with questions and bottled up resentment.

Your sister is 19 even though pretty young, she should know better.
I don't even have words for your husband.
If it was anyone else but your kid sister, it would be so much more different.
This is one of those situations where you wish he did it with someone else and you'd readily forgive.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
chibic:

You are the man's first love and babyosisi is already claiming he must be sleeping with other small girls. So much for an advice.

Give her your advise and move on,
Her baby sister lived with her when she was 14 at that same period and I still insist that she finds out if he touched her then
Why does that make you uncomfortable?
If you were in her shoes wouldn't you want to know this?
If it is proven that he did what's to say she is the only one?
Are these scenarios that hard to imagine or extrapolate?

8 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 12:11am On May 19, 2015
Westendel:

Jane ,
you are not in my shoe,if I tell you how painful it is ,after making the discovery you will pity me.if the
I have not been able to eat since morning, I can't concentrate,so painful that am leaving this marriage empty with no children as a consolation. Its times like this I begin to question my faith.

Ndo
I cannot imagine how you feel
If your husband wasn't an ass,I would have advised that after 5 years,you go ahead and adopt a baby
Many women after adoption conceive and have their own babies because their stress levels go down
First things first,you need to get yourself together and don't allow this make you sick
Nobody should have that much power on your health.
Don't let anyone tell you how to feel,you are the one wearing the shoes not them
Find an outlet even if by posting how you feel or screaming out privately in frustration,crying to a friend, it will help

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 12:20am On May 19, 2015
moca:

Gangan shocked

When I saw "we ve been ttcing for 5yrs" I got weak.
What happened to u is not new to a ttc wifey or one looking for male child especially in igboland.
I guess u r igbo from ur moniker.
Now the problem is that he is using ur sis as one of the test samples.

Madam,i will ask u, r u the one receiving treatment?
Him?
U both?
If it's u,is he supportive?
How has the journey been so far?

Most ttc men do what ur hubby did.
Some ladies do that too. This is the naked truth. That's why I so much feel for those looking for the fruit of the womb cos it can turn a good person to bad overnight.

Now coming to ur sis. Ask her one very important question. Has she aborted before.
Infact, u will take her to hospital to check.
Why I said this maybe, she may have taken in b4 and ur hubby is aware. So he is trying his luck too,coupled with d fact that she is very young(added advantage)

Now, I strongly blame ur sis 19yrs can live over sea along schooling so I don't belive it's naivity. She knows exactly what she is doing.
She can decline and keep quiet or tell her elder sis.

Now coming to ur hubby,how has it been all those five yrs for u two?

If good,then I suggest u don't divorce him.
Yes divorce sound good but believe u me the first thing that always come to our mind in a case like this isn't always the best solution.
I don't suggest u stay with him either for now cos honestly,anything cann happen. U can separate and cool ur head for the meantime, then think of the best possible solution to the problem.
If after a while u still can't forgive or see urself having anything in common with d man,u can then file for divorce.

Meanwhile,let ur family members know.
Withdraw any help u r rendering that ungrateful child.

Don't take ur case to church.

I think I will stop here.
All the best.

Forgive my ignorance,please what is ttc and ttcing

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Kimoni: 1:07am On May 19, 2015
babyosisi:

Forgive my ignorance,please what is ttc and ttcing

trying to conceive

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 2:37am On May 19, 2015
Kimoni:

trying to conceive

O nwanne m
Thanks
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by KanwuliaJara: 2:38am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This one pass me o.na only for nollywood I dey see am o. shocked

op tell me it's a lie shocked

O
KanwuliaJara your attention is needed here because I have ran out of what to say lipsrsealed

I nor be fan of desperado fruit of womb and blokos matters o!
Instead of some women to be jumping up and down like they have won the lottery of "barrenness" in the hands of one SWINE of a husband, this wan is lamenting that she has been SAVED BY HIS DISGRACE!!!! grin
Which kain yeye atteshun?
Barrenness or incccest still dey in vogue for 2015? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!

Please, if she ever manages to conceive and finally born, make she come meet me make I show am a very SEXXXXXXY ABORTION DOCTOR, before or AFTER the birth! kiss

Nansenze!!!!!!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by olu4life(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2015
Just went thru all d posts. Most gave good advices but we shouldn't be sentimental. Fine, d sister is promiscious. What IF it was d sister that seduced d man Lets not conclude that d man had sex with her at age 14. OP said something about been the first love of the husband. Trying to view it the other way round.

Sincerely, divorce isnt yet an option till both parties reveal what went down. OP take heart. Its very ok to be angry at this moment and feel like getting a divorce but it isnt easy as u see it. Calmness is even far from u rite now, that I know but try to be patient and like sis babyosisi said, u have to sit ur sister down to hear her first before the family meeting. It is very very crucial. Also ensure u ae calm when talking to her. Be approchable during the talk and have listening ear.

#My2Kobo

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by KanwuliaJara: 2:50am On May 19, 2015
See yeye advice for me "frontage" o! shocked
Abeg, make I go wash my nyansh first!
I dey smell sointin "meaty"! wink
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:12am On May 19, 2015
Westendel:
@ Moca, I will definitely not take this issue to Church.

@all thanks for your contributions. will definitely update the result of the family meeting tommorow.

surprisingly I happened to be this man first love,he was still a virgin at 31 when we got married.Never knew he will turn to a beast after years of marriage.

The last time we visited a Doctor, he said there is no medical problem stopping us frm conceiving. medically we are OK.but don't know what is hindering us.

God will help me,that I surely know!

Nne,it will be ok.

It depends on where u stay( I do visit ttc thread,infact my favourite and I know the history of most ttc monikers there. Wish u can give me a clue so I can search u up)

I sincerely feel ur pain. Why not change dr and hospital?
Start afresh.

Ur little sis is a schemer, cases like this I know,d gal always schemes.

I'm not going hard on d man(cos of the ttc problem) surprisingly.
Desperation is a disease itself.

It's a very bitter pill but yes,u will have to swallow it.

It's not all cases that we need to start rushing out immediately.

U need time to think.

And apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 4:15am On May 19, 2015
coogar:

nothing serious, bro!
Dog shocked shocked
Coogar,i don't believe u at all tongue

How r u?

Or u went to farm?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Ewuro4: 5:45am On May 19, 2015
coogar:

on the contrary.....it was your baby sister that schemed her way into your hubby's boxers. according to you, she has always been promiscuous - it was you that technically brought a blood-related sexmaniac into your household to devour your own hubby.

there's no cut & dried solution to this.....
it depends on how you want it to play out. you have 2 obvious choices......you can either turn the other cheek & prevent your sister from coming to your house again or go nuclear & kick the 2 shameless weasels out of your life for good.

good luck!

That^^

good luck dear.

Coogar how you dey?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:32am On May 19, 2015
Is that all you will say? smiley

I mean what's the SOLUTION
KanwuliaJara:

I nor be fan of desperado fruit of womb and blokos matters o!
Instead of some women to be jumping up and down like they have won the lottery of "barrenness" in the hands of one SWINE of a husband, this wan is lamenting that she has been SAVED BY HIS DISGRACE!!!! grin
Which kain yeye atteshun?
Barrenness or incccest still dey in vogue for 2015? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!

Please, if she ever manages to conceive and finally born, make she come meet me make I show am a very SEXXXXXXY ABORTION DOCTOR, before or AFTER the birth! kiss

Nansenze!!!!!!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On May 19, 2015
Calmness? How convenient. If he can sleep with the sister that means his little daughters to should be monitored closely with him lipsrsealed
olu4life:
Just went thru all d posts. Most gave good advices but we shouldn't be sentimental. Fine, d sister is promiscious. What IF it was d sister that seduced d man Lets not conclude that d man had sex with her at age 14. OP said something about been the first love of the husband. Trying to view it the other way round.

Sincerely, divorce isnt yet an option till both parties reveal what went down. OP take heart. Its very ok to be angry at this moment and feel like getting a divorce but it isnt easy as u see it. Calmness is even far from u rite now, that I know but try to be patient and like sis babyosisi said, u have to sit ur sister down to hear her first before the family meeting. It is very very crucial. Also ensure u ae calm when talking to her. Be approchable during the talk and have listening ear.

#My2Kobo

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:38am On May 19, 2015
cococandy:

Don't let anyone guilt you into taking back a guy who betrayed you like that. If you want to, you want to. If you don't, then fine. it is not your responsibility to make work a marriage that your partner has no regards for.
In the end, make the decision that gives you peace and not the decision that leaves you with questions and bottled up resentment.

This is one of those situations where you wish he did it with someone else and you'd readily forgive.

All the best.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:40am On May 19, 2015
Like seriously which kain eye will she be looking at her sister. You know things can never be the same again even after the matter is settled .The sisterly bond is gone with the wind even though they pretend. One eye will be like undecided
cococandy:

All the best.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On May 19, 2015
Westendel:

Even if I forgive, how do I get to like him again? I can't possibly look at him without the thought of his abominable act playing in my mind
exactly my thought. Things will never be the same again and she will now be seeing him in a different light. Any small thing will arouse suspicion especially if it has to do with him and her sister.

The relationship with her sister is damaged for life. She wouldn't even be able to trust her children with her much less her sister

those days a woman can leave her kid sister and her husband and then travel. But now if you leave common house help alone in the house and travel for just one week. Na one chance you don enter be that

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 7:53am On May 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See yeye advice for me "frontage" o! shocked
Abeg, make I go wash my nyansh first!
I dey smell sointin "meaty"! wink
KanwuliaJara seriously is this necessary. Must everyone know what you do or about doing in your closet
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 7:55am On May 19, 2015
@westendel Good morning, how was ur nite ,I hope u slept grin?stay strong.we love u.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Janet101(f): 7:58am On May 19, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by MarineOne: 8:05am On May 19, 2015
Dear op, I am so sorry about the betrayal you have gotten from hubby. I need you to please take things easy. Avoid making a hasty decision for now. There is no justification for him to cheat on u. A wise woman builds her home with wisdom. Above all please pray and commit his heart to God. fighting won't solve the issue. I need you to fight for your home.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2015
babyosisi:

She obviously should regard anything out of his mouth so far as a big fat lie until proven
I'm telling you, some of these men are just something else.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
KanwuliaJara seriously is this necessary. Must everyone know what you do or about doing in your closet
Yet you won't let her be, no be you dey always call her come every thread? You are very much interested in what she has to say na, so take whatever she says and don't complain.tongue

BTW, the humour in that post was lost on you, maybe it's me having a weird sense of humour or something.grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
coogar:

nothing serious, bro!
Eiyah, Pele.cry
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On May 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Yet you won't let her be, no be you dey always call her come every thread? You are very much interested in what she has to say na, so take whatever she says and don't complain.tongue

BTW, the humour in that post was lost on you, maybe it's me having a weird sense of humour or something.grin
I called her for her post on the matter. I'm not interested in whatever she does in her closet or with her yash
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I called her for her post on the matter. I'm not interested in whatever she does in her closet or with her yash
You probably should ignore whatever you are not interested in then.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On May 19, 2015
freecocoa:
You probably should ignore whatever you are not interested in then.
her brain/sense of humour not her yash. There's a big difference grin
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2015
my people we just finish the meeting.A lot has happened, a lot has been said, I don't know whom to believe again. Even with the evidence is now there words against mine.

what a world!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / Who Is The Right Person To Choose As A Next Of Kin ? / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.