Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola (17940 Views)

Yoruba Apala / Hausa Music Collabo - Enjoy / Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / Apala - Oluwe Mawe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by sexylady1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2005
Apala Music: don't you guys listen to it?

Check out Musiliu Haruna Ishola [/b]in his[b] Authentic. Check out the girls kai! I like the way they shake their butts. Everybody is crazy bout the music here in the north, and I know some people are crazy about it in Lagos as well.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by hotangel2(f): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2005
Ohhh Puh-lease. I know u will like their asses. Jainsense. tongue

I like the hausa colaboration. My dad has it. The song was sooo good i just couldnt help but join those useless girls in doing wat they were doing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2005
Why don't you ladies introduce the rest of us to this delightful world of Apala music?
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2005
Am feling apala music right now gals. I never liked apala music until Musiliu remixed the whole thing to "NEW SCHOOL". Am proud of him and am proud to be from his state grin.  I love all the songs but the hausa collabo is DA BOMB!!! I ordered for the Dvd one time as I finished listening to the song, I love watching it every time, anyone wants the DVD? As for the gals's beauty rolleyes lipsrsealed. Go Haruna!!! I can't wait to invite you for my sweet grandma 's birthday and remind her of her youth days when my late grandafather(RIP) cry used to rock her world and dancing to Great Lengendary himself; Late Haruna Ishola. cry May your soul rest in peace Baba Apala and I sure know you are proud of your son wherever you are for keeping your name flying.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by sexylady1(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2005
The guy make everyone proud not you alone mycutiepie
He is the bomb.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Greatpeter(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2005
I've never heard at so it's difficult for me to judge or comment on.

May be because I live in Ph.
But I don't think I will like Apala music.
I prefer Juju Music, mainly, King Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey's Old records.
I only like KWAM 1 way of playing his music, that's Fuji music.

But to be frank I'm addicted to gospel music now than never.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by sexylady1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2005
Nice one am happy 4 you
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2005
Can we get a link pls?
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by sexylady1(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2005
Scorpio we will search the web for link
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2005
Thanks hon cheesy
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2005
sexylady1:

The guy make everyone proud not you alone mycutiepie
He is the bomb.
cry Why would you say everyone? It's just me and the other ijebusites and you can only be proud of him if you announce that you are an IJEBUSITE rolleyes
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2005
Scorpio:

Can we get a link please?
sexylady1:

Scorpio we will search the web for link

Well, I believe this link can let you listen to his various tracks, let me know if it works for you wink
http://www.abeokuta.org/Test3/playlist.php?start=50&limit=50&letter=M&search=
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2005
i don't see any link
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2005
rolleyes Oh my grin sorry, i was tryig to see if it will work thru my email first n i 4got to paste it on here. my bad sad try it again, scroll down.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2005
Thanks hon, i'll try it out now cheesy
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2005
i went through the site, but it seems i have to request it and stuff.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2005
Scorpio:

i went through the site, but it seems i have to request it and stuff.

yeah, you will but you can pm if you want my username and password so you don't have to register cos the site is great. You can request as much as u want anytime after each 60 mins. you can find all old n new skool grin
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2005
aww, thanks dearie, i really appreciate ur efforts. thank you kiss kiss
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2005
Scorpio:

aww, thanks dearie, i really appreciate your efforts. thank you kiss kiss

you welcome sweetheart cheesy kiss
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by IAH(f): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2005
My sister likes that Soyoyo and I always tell her she is "razz" for singing that kind of song. rolleyes
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Shadiat(f): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2005
The Guy is HOTT..before people used to hate apala cause it was so dry and ish..But now Ishola remix it baje baje..Fuji-Apala..Hot ish man...he even got UNIVERSITY peeps jammin to it.. "Okpon Apala Ti Sun Finally" *Dancin* cheesy...
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2005
Ok, i don't understand yoruba, but i like the beat and i'll definitely log into the radio station again to listen to it. I couldn't listen to all the complete songs[ plays for a while and then stops], but i liked it so far. Thanks Mycutiepie, u're a darling  kiss @ Diva, waz happenin girl  cheesy
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Shadiat(f): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2005
My Twin..Whats good mama.... grin
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by Scorpio(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2005
Errythang cheesy grin waz happenin with you?
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2005
Scorpio:

Ok, i don't understand yoruba, but i like the beat and i'll definitely log into the radio station again to listen to it. I couldn't listen to all the complete songs[ plays for a while and then stops], but i liked it so far. Thanks Mycutiepie, u're a darling kiss @ Diva, waz happenin girl cheesy

you welcome, am glad u enjoyed it. you are a sweetheart too grin
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by mycutiepie(f): 4:29am On Oct 25, 2005
Shadiat:

The Guy is HOTT..before people used to hate apala cause it was so dry and ish..But now Ishola remix it baje baje..Fuji-Apala..Hot ish man...he even got UNIVERSITY peeps jammin to it.. "Okpon Apala Ti Sun Finally" *Dancin* cheesy...

lol! " Oti kuro ni tatijo.." i don join you dey dance o " won gbadun wa... won gbadun wa.... won ji soro..." eeeee baaaaaa Shadiat pomole gal cheesy
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by hotangel2(f): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2005
The dude is good jo. Nice beats and errthang. He gat it all.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by IAH(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2005
Shadiat:

The Guy is HOTT...

HOT? I hope you don't mean HOT in terms of looks. I would have said he's FROZEN.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by hotangel2(f): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2005
Looks? Girl please be real! cheesy cheesy cheesy U should slaughter me if i said that in terms of look. I meant the song!
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by omogenaija(f): 2:58am On Mar 29, 2006
Alll i know is that track he got on soyoyo was the sh!t and its a party starter

(i don't know the name of the song , but it goes something  like awon da wo ni logo )
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by sade511(f): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
I liked the song.
Re: Apala Music - Musiliu Haruna Ishola by JustGood(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2007
apala na correctest naija music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid, Stop Writing Lousy Lyrics / Headies Disqualification Of Portable Is Possibly Unfair, Do You Agree? / Christmas Songs In Nigerian Laguage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.