Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave (1066 Views)

5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers / The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by CodecJay(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2015
Na wa for some bloggers oo,all in the name of traffic.

Source:
http://mixtgist.com/photo-of-the-day-how-nigerian-bloggers-behave/

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 9:43am On May 18, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nigerian bloggers are so lazy. I don't blame them, that's the way of their front liner linda ikeji.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Pheals(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2015
Lying as hobby
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nigerian bloggers are so lazy. I don't blame them, that's the way of their front liner linda ikeji.
why you hating bïtch?
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Drniyi4u(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2015
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:
why you hating bïtch?
Are you educated at all? You are the female here so the B word suites you best!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Are you educated at all? You are the female here so the B word suites you best!
i call people who hate on others for nothing bïtch. that makes you are a bïtch. so why are you hating bïtch?
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 11:40am On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:

i call people who hate on others for nothing bïtch. that makes you are a bïtch. so why are you hating bïtch?
So saying the truth is now hating? Then your whole village must be full of A list bictches!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

So saying the truth is now hating? Then your whole village must be full of A list bictches!
what truth are you saying you idïot? the only truth here is that you are a jealous douchebag who have nothing to do with his pathetic miserable life! she posts things the way she sees them. you better stop hating on a successful woman and get a life. truth my cute åss.
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:

what truth are you saying you idïot? the only truth here is that you are a jealous douchebag who have nothing to do with his pathetic miserable life! she posts things the way she sees them. you better stop hating on a successful woman and get a life. truth my cute åss.
I guess you are more pathetic than your ugly arse . Definitely you are the latest ignoramus syndrome patient-because its no news that Nigerian bloggers are lazy copy and paste arses including your fake mistress Linda venom Ikeji!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 1:07pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

I guess you are more pathetic than your ugly arse . Definitely you are the latest ignoramus syndrome patient-because its no news that Nigerian bloggers are lazy copy and paste arses including your fake mistress Linda venom Ikeji!
they are lazy? and you what are you? you are yet to get a job and you jump from one blog to another searching for who is fake and not. get a life bïtch. fake or not, Linda has made it in life, go make yours. jealous ugly duckling
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:

they are lazy? and you what are you? you are yet to get a job and you jump from one blog to another searching for who is fake and not. get a life bïtch. fake or not, Linda has made it in life, go make yours. jealous ugly duckling
I am jobless but can comfortably pay all your bills per month without feeling nothing cos I am my own boss, doing my own thing,making ma own money. I guess your lazy arse is still looking up to ur parents for arms! I no be your mate!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

I am jobless but can comfortably pay all your bills per month without feeling nothing cos I am my own boss, doing my own thing,making ma own money. I guess your lazy arse is still looking up to ur parents for arms! I no be your mate!
pay whose school fees? bïtch please! you are nothing but a jobless jealous miserable human. you have nothing. the only way people like you make a living is by stealing. a dumb thief! that's what you are.. so quit ranting like a sheep without a shepherd and go get yourself a real job! goodluck and bye!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:

pay whose school fees? bïtch please! you are nothing but a jobless jealous miserable human. you have nothing. the only way people like you make a living is by stealing. a dumb thief! that's what you are.. so quit ranting like a sheep without a shepherd and go get yourself a real job! goodluck and bye!!!
You are definitely not worth my time if you are still a student cos your mate in my family is my little niece who probably is your senior cos she is waiting for NYSC! No doubt what you are schooling is whoredom cos I don't see your kind making an E without your arse!

Ignore mood activated, go find your mate!
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Shortyy(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

You are definitely not worth my time if you are still a student cos your mate in my family is my little niece who probably is your senior cos she is waiting for NYSC! No doubt what you are schooling is whoredom cos I don't see your kind making an E without your arse!

Ignore mood activated, go find your mate!
and you go find a job. miserable oaf
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by heeds2532(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2015
Pls that's enough from the both end...You both sound so matured but just been annoyed for a minor issue...enough plssss. No vex for pidgin, sorry for english, e ma binu for yoruba, ku yi akuri for hausa...ibo? I no hear ibo o o. Honestly you guys should please stop the insults.
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Whizzcute(m): 5:05am On May 21, 2015
Please you guys should stop this exchange of words,it's not the sole aim of this thread

cc shortyy
jcmaiah
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Nobody: 5:51am On May 21, 2015
Whizzcute:
Please you guys should stop this exchange of words,it's not the sole aim of this thread

cc shortyy
jcmaiah
OK sir.
Re: Photo Of The Day: How Nigerian Bloggers Behave by Whizzcute(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
OK sir.
yeah bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Images Not Showing Up In Posts - Sahifa Theme / Authentic Nigerian Adsense Account For #26000 / How Microsoft Wants To Install The Camera On The Folding Surface Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.