Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker (20935 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Ladybluecash(f): 12:04pm On May 18, 2015
ikombe:
amen. The thunder don collect certificate of thunder from sango. E don dey go visit dat gay stalker

Y dem never go move dat guy. Onto 14years tins
his fuckin days are numbad
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Chiscomax(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
He should be hanged.

upside down
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by klax(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2015
Yul stop tweeting about this he goat the more you talk about him the more you make him feel important.

Yul I have advised yiu before this time about this animal but you took it lightly I repeat and say it again shine your eyes you are a Nigeria a full born Nigeria why talking or acting like American or British who are afraid or get trouble because of one bloody stalker goat

You have this guy name the deal is done all you need is go to the right guts (I mean right guy) all you need is little cash and few packet of cigarette that is all. He will be track down not only track him but teach him lesson of his life since he refuse to shut his stinky mouth they will shut it for him for ever I mean forever. They will just set him up and trap him and he is gone. Wake up boy stop tweeting or talking take action like a man a true Nigeria hard heared man.

Let him go and asked his father to snap his private part and send it to him. YuL you have somebody name, you have his family name, you know the country the animal claimed he live Mr Yul what else you and your guys he had threaten before waiting for since his father refuse to trained him well train him they will train him for his father and even train his father for failure to trained this goat. A word is enough for the wise. Go for him and hunt him down. Period!!! or else he will come asking for ransome for him stay off you and if you do so you have open another *Scam Ltd* for jobbers.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Mishydoo(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
The Gay GUy had proof!!!...all the tweets u sent him and uv nt said u wernt the one who sent dem...

Show us Proof,else....*In Rilel's Voice...."Nigger,Yo Gay!" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jayjayjay0214: 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
angry dont mind him all the nollywood actors and actresses are phags and lesbians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by somegirl1: 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
9jatatafo:
Yul if someone is accusing you of being a gay of which you are not, then proceed to court of law and claim damages. Is twitter now a court of law? What baffles me is how a guy will exchange punny for anus, something is wrong somewhere.

Court in Nigeria or Canada? The stalker is in Canada.
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:
#yawns.. #looking in the mirror, checking if i care..
Nice picture,where you sacred the mouth odour will come out?? Na play o
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by ATMC(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
SalC:
Lol grin
'sup?smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by 4reala(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
I believe there is half truth here, cos police cld hav easily handled this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by debbydee(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
pictures of the man or ......
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by timunstopable: 1:10pm On May 18, 2015
He sends you gifts and you collect it

now you are denying the relationship

why did you collect the gift in the first place

I thought you are a celeb .You are meant to give gifts to your fans not collect from them

I dont believe this guy

it is either he wanted to use the gay guy collect his gifts and not play along

or

He is indeed involved with the gay guy in an online gay relationship

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by sikaxchange: 1:17pm On May 18, 2015
yul yul yul how many times have i called your name
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Milaby(f): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
lollystiver:
so wht am i to do abt this undecided undecided undecided
Nothing... Just for u to know. Incase
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by braimeddy: 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
SHARAP dere! Every body knows that u re a GAY. So why lamenting? U have messed up already dat's y u quickly came up b4 d guy exposed u. Better go and face ur cross and stop disturbing my peace.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by IfyAwazie(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2015
All dis people u mention, why didnt their own make news. Why is urs different?
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 18, 2015
Why don't you guys,you and the other actors write and publish a disclaimer against this guy;publish it on all the social networks and see what happens next.
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
This guy should just shut up already. You have been exposed. You brought it on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jasperdgenius(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2015
Has anyone noticed the gay stalker is an igbo man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by itsMrIke(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
if you were him how would you know. .....
When your fellow guy meet and trying to be your friend. ......
but later like he said he noticed that he was a gay then u should ran away ......

The guy is right. .....

but if that gay guy try it to my side of will use resor bread cut off the joystick period sad

If I were Yul, I wouldn't encourage someone I wasn't interested in to make advances at me.
- I would have told him point blank to go screw with someone else.
- I wouldn't collect gifts from him.
- I wouldn't give my kids details to him.

I have seen snapshots of their chats. Yul described his manhood to this idiotic gay. No right thinking straight guy does that. Most of the things contained in that chat were alarming biko.

Yul, should simply hire a good crisis management firm to help him get out of this mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by itsMrIke(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2015
Mishydoo:
The Gay GUy had proof!!!...all the tweets u sent him and uv nt said u wernt the one who sent dem...

Show us Proof,else....*In Rilel's Voice...."Nigger,Yo Gay!" grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... You just gave me a good laugh. No mind Yul, he wan cover up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by kennysympathy(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2015
How are we to know the truth? Na una two sabi, I cover my ass with the blood of SHEKAU!
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2015
You guys have no liver,if it was me, I would just invite him and and take his life. I have no time to even tell anyone, after all,God will prepare a special place for me by doing so.
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by toprealman: 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
Offering you gift AGAINST your will....what a load of crap!
Yul if you also do men, it is your business. Live your life and stop bugging us with unnecessary details!
mtchew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jascon1(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
ATMC:
Yul dear you ain't no gay! I see no why for the defence. I know you are as straight as I.
the defensive comments are proof that he is gay. What man would be receiving gifts from a man looking like ugochukwu and not ask for the motives of such splashes. If it were a no-name body I'll say is out of poverty or desperation. Is it a tradition for Nigerian males to get gifts from a gay-looking male? Mentioning names of others for me is a proof that he can't deny the truth. As an adult one must stand on his own n defend HIMSELF, not making references to distract focus on him. I can never vouch for an adult cos' most times what happens after dusk disappears at dawn. If I were he (a celebrity) I'd simply return all the gifts from this man and pay him off if he has a prize within my reach. No smoke without fire. The harm is already done. Anything he does now will be linked to homosexuality. He should have arranged for an interview on TV to discuss this so we see his body reactions n judge for ourselves. Yul, save money look for a business and quit acting as soon as possible. Engage in charity works or evangelism. The gay man is now a part of your story. There won't be any interview right now that u won't answer questions about this gay.
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by ATMC(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2015
jascon1:
the defensive comments are proof that he is gay. What man would be receiving gifts from a man looking like ugochukwu and not ask for the motives of such splashes. If it were a no-name body I'll say is out of poverty or desperation. Is it a tradition for Nigerian males to get gifts from a gay-looking male? Mentioning names of others for me is a proof that he can't deny the truth. As an adult one must stand on his own n defend HIMSELF, not making references to distract focus on him. I can never vouch for an adult cos' most times what happens after dusk disappears at dawn. If I were he (a celebrity) I'd simply return all the gifts from this man and pay him off if he has a prize within my reach. No smoke without fire. The harm is already done. Anything he does now will be linked to homosexuality. He should have arranged for an interview on TV to discuss this so we see his body reactions n judge for ourselves. Yul, save money look for a business and quit acting as soon as possible. Engage in charity works or evangelism. The gay man is now a part of your story. There won't be any interview right now that u won't answer questions about this gay.
why would he quit his present job for the options you gave? He saw them options before going into acting. And one more thing, is there a celebrity without a scandal? light or heavy? Scandal is part of life in the limelight and to quit because of scandal is a sign of cowardice.
By the way, I dey suspect you intuitionally#frowns
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jascon1(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
You guys have no liver,if it was me, I would just invite him and and take his life. I have no time to even tell anyone, after all,God will prepare a special place for me by doing so.
u dont understand . this man seems to be HIS/ their bread winner. The man seems richer n well wired for him to be able to get that close to(all of) them. My problem is accepting those splashes of gifts in the first place.not once but in series
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jascon1(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2015
ATMC:
why would he quit his present job for the options you gave? He saw them options before going into acting. And one more thing, is there a celebrity without a scandal? light or heavy? Scandal is part of life in the limelight and to quit because of scandal is a sign of cowardice.
u r not my type to begin with. And I have nothing to prove to u. I live in a free society that is above Ur intuitive scope, so let's not go there. Let's stick to Ur earlier comments.
If he is prepared for the scandal I don't think this is a way to handle one. Y fighting to redeem his image? I speak from the standpoint of a man which is superior to Ur weaker-sex discernment. He is owing the gay man. If u r not gay hold up to Ur principles n don't accept gifts from gay. Accepting his gifts is a sign of being down with him. Anyways I got no point to prove trying to explain principles of acceptance to someone who lives by it, but am just saying that u can learn from his lessons
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by kendraloops(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
Yul, i blame you cos you encouraged him. His intentions were made know to you from the start, he even offered you gifts and you collected. you feel say u don jam maga ba?

i read where you said he offered to process visas for you and your family free of charge, he did it without collecting a penny(according to you), and you knew what he wanted all along.

Please spare us the whinning. Food wey person no wan eat, e nor dey inhale d aroma.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jascon1(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
ATMC:
is he really an actor? Everything acts in naija. Well, he got no acting jobs. He's not even a household name yet n petty scandals r ragging all over him. We cud have heard scandals from St. Obi n even RMD not roaches n bugs. N u, soon Ur cup will overflow n u will join the league of publicly disgraced mongoose like Yul. I read their chat history n I can't imagine why ppl will buy the story between Tonto Dike n her client n not buy this one. That's his number showing on the screenshot n the history. N he's accepting publicly that the gay man gave him gifts. What led to the GIVING of GIFTS is the question now. Is he so talented that a gay looking man will start splashing gifts on him. I'm a man n I can tell the moment between my principle n my necessity. Don't be a cheap tick, return all the gifts that have caused this scandal to him. N learn Ur lesson. Yul the secret gay man. A STALKER ... A GIVER of my fancy gifts. Does that play together? Figure it out Mrs. Stolid
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by jascon1(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
kendraloops:
Yul, i blame you cos you encouraged him. His intentions were made know to you from the start, he even offered you gifts and you collected. you feel say u don jam maga ba?

i read where you said he offered to process visas for you and your family free of charge, he did it without collecting a penny(according to you), and you knew what he wanted all along.

Please spare us the whinning. Food wey person no wan eat, e nor dey inhale d aroma.
thank u joor. Na u be woman way get brain. How can a man be accepting series of gift from a gay n u not, when he has made his intentions known. If u have principles then know the line between Ur principles n Ur necessities. To me, he is bisexual n being in denial cos this is Nigeria. He just didn't find the gay good enuff in the end. But psychologically he was in. Na when water boil Na we go no say stove hot? Na who Dem see soup for him mouth Na lick soup, but many things happen under our noses.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by breadandtea(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2015
I'm already tired of this him and his gay stalker issue! can we breath please? undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker by ATMC(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
jascon1:
is he really an actor? Everything acts in naija. Well, he got no acting jobs. He's not even a household name yet n petty scandals r ragging all over him. We cud have heard scandals from St. Obi n even RMD not roaches n bugs. N u, soon Ur cup will overflow n u will join the league of publicly disgraced mongoose like Yul. I read their chat history n I can't imagine why ppl will buy the story between Tonto Dike n her client n not buy this one. That's his number showing on the screenshot n the history. N he's accepting publicly that the gay man gave him gifts. What led to the GIVING of GIFTS is the question now. Is he so talented that a gay looking man will start splashing gifts on him. I'm a man n I can tell the moment between my principle n my necessity. Don't be a cheap tick, return all the gifts that have caused this scandal to him. N learn Ur lesson. Yul the secret gay man. A STALKER ... A GIVER of my fancy gifts. Does that play together? Figure it out Mrs. Stolid
Mr intellectual, u didn't answer my question...Are you the 'stalker'?
Butthurt!
Btw, you are so backtracked, comparing yul with Saint Obi...smh That is the number one sign of much butthurt.
Type less pls...the more ur words, the more the butthurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! / P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.