Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers (33200 Views)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

conduct 1000 e;ections in River state even with Amaechi as REC ,APC wil still lose.You don't seem to understand the level of animosity and anger against the APC that currently exists in the nider delta.BTW an election petition tribunal can only nullify or uphold the results of an election,it cannot send anyone to jail.Even if the lections are nullified,Wike would still contest and win

CORRRECT!!!!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
johnnychuks:
what this man is saying is true, Amechi you are the man, Dakuku keep wormimg up.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dakuku warming up indeed.Except he is warming up to become the governor of Osun state.APC cannot win any election in River state.Not even rigging can ensure that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

You are the puerile dolt vomiting illogic. Why not ask GEJ why he didn't expect big numbers to vote for him in Gombe and Borno?

I repeat you are a fool, GEJ pulled appreciable crowd in the Northern part, but what happened at the end of the day ?

You be confirm ejit.

Bwahahahahahaahha

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin Just like MBU will be in hot Ogbono soup... now the guy dey wack Egusi soup and pounded yam for Lagos,...clowns....I hate men who run their mouths like uncultured women.

So in ur daft state u think mbu hasn't already conformed? What havoc did he try during the election in the zone he was to oversee? None. Already he has gone low.
Amadi is different.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 1:17pm On May 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

I repeat you are a fool, GEJ pulled appreciable crowd in the Northern part, but what happened at the end of the day ?

You be confirm ejit.

Bwahahahahahaahha

Why did I bother engaging a raving cretin? That is the million dollar question.

For the sake of other NLders. GEJs campaigns in states like Gombe, Katsina and Borno was a fiasco. He was pelted in one of them and swept off the streets in another. It was clear as day that he would not pull a decent showing in those states.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Eruditor: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

So in ur daft state u think mbu hasn't already conformed? What havoc did he try during the election in the zone he was to oversee? None. Already he has gone low.
Amadi is different.

Mbu is still in GEJs government which will end on the 29th. Just watch and see what I am telling you. He will be retired if not dismissed from the Police.

This is purely the way military works. GMB will have nothing short of that. Mbu can conform from now till tomorrow. If an example is not set, many will feel they can do phockall and get away with it.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
ernie1234:
Whatever happens, the truth must be unvailed as to what transpired during the elections in rivers. The REC Lady must go to jail since she has the heart and mind to rig the whole process, she and her accomplices should be ready to face the law when the new government begins.
We are watching

Shut your mouth, from Amaechi's body language cant you see he has given up on the battle he cant win already... His telling the person he supposed to fight not the be on a seat that the seat will be too hot for him or tough time await him...what does this statement tell you...think my friend.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

Mbu is still in GEJs government which will end on the 29th. Just watch and see what I am telling you. He will be retired if not dismissed from the Police.

This is purely the way military works. GMB will have nothing short of that. Mbu can conform from now till tomorrow. If an example is not set, many will feel they can do phockall and get away with it.

This is a probability especially the retiring part. grin cut short his career.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

Amadi is different.

That to show you these men never did anything wrong, they were doing their professional works, amaechi whom i know too well will do anything for power including turning force men to his house boys, anything less than this you a bad police man. There was an election laws that forbid ppl to move around including governors why did amaechi turn himself to an inec observer when he was not even a party agent.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

On Amaechi's best day, he collected 93B in 6 months between Jan 2013 to June 2013. In that time frame Akpabio collected 135B. Amaechi employed more teachers than any state governor in Nigeria and if you have any sense you would understand that equates to recurrent expenditures unlike Akpabio's infrastructures that will never get maintained as is the custom with mediocre governors.

Amaechi might have his flaws but you cannot peat him and Akpabio on the same level with respect to management skills. Amaechi has more heads to cater to with far fewer resources than Akpabio and when you consider that in 2014, Rivers allocations from Federal government reduced by 30%, then you know what he means by the monetary challenges that lie ahead for the incoming government.

I beg leave that think Ameachi is no match for Apkabio !!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:28pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

Why did I bother engaging a raving cretin? That is the million dollar question.

For the sake of other NLders. GEJs campaigns in states like Gombe, Katsina and Borno was a fiasco. He was pelted in one of them and swept off the streets in another. It was clear as day that he would not pull a decent showing in those states.

You are an ejit i repeat, simply because you hired your backward almajiris to pelt Mr President convoy doesn't mean it was a farce.

Imagine the slug in you equating political rallies to poll performance.

What happened to the "see crowd" rallies of the APC in SS/SE.

Nairalanders are not as silly as you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by 9jagoodman: 1:31pm On May 18, 2015
Amachi talks too much, waiting for the day he will betray and tell the world the WHOLE STORY of LIES in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

That to show you these men never did anything wrong, they were doing their professional works, amaechi whom i know too well will do anything for power including turning force men to his house boys, anything less than this you a bad police man. There was an election laws that forbid ppl to move around including governors why did amaechi turn himself to an inec observer when he was not even a party agent.

Mbu was not doing his work, he was more loyal to Jonah-daft wife( a useless woman for that matter)than the CSO of the state. That is a well known fact.
Goon, no election law stops the CSO from moving. Besides, on this day in question, he was on his way to vote when he got a distress call and he had to respond to it being a security officer himself.
Tell me, how many polling booths Amaechi visited? I put it to u that it's not even up to 5. Does that suggest moving around?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

This is a probability especially the retiring part. grin cut short his career.
He is an AIG,.... how many of your generation has attended that... So if Buhari retires him, will that solve Nigeria problem no but I can tell you Mbu has always been a professional police man...Amaechi wanted to bring him into politices he refuses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by stanech: 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

The ejit is still making a mess of himself defending Amaechi. Am certain Rivers state indigenes will be very happy if Amaechi had engaged in the same infrastructural drive like Akpabio while they worry about maintenance later.

The truth about these apc guys iS that they. Will never See anYthing good in anybody unless he belong To tHeir eVil assembly. I can't believe that apc wants what's best for this country because the keeP making up excuses for men like amaechi and aaregbe. But thesE same ediots will not see anything good in AkPabio who is argueablY the best gernor in Nigeria.

One of them even argued with me that Akwa Ibom stadium was a waste of funds but the talking drum commissioned by aregbe is a tourist attraction.

Na God go help apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by ElFenomeno1: 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:
Amaechi should shut up. He talks too much like a woman. After looting River state dry he's lamenting that there's no money for Wike to run government.

Amaechi has used state funds to sponsor our illiterate president and he will answer for it.

The judas of Ubima.
Driver general of APC.

You sound like a pained fu...cktard!
Wike should do the needful and probe Amaechi when he gets to power....... Isnt it as simple as that?
Does Amaechi sound like someone who is scared of probe?
All these spurious and baseless allegations left right and centre.... One would have thought you fu...cking lunkheads can think outside of the box before posting hot nonsense on a public forum
Awon ashiere jatijati.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Namadobi: 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

no election law stops the CSO from moving.
Besides, on this day in question, he was on his way to vote when he got a distress call and he had to respond to it being a security officer himself.
Tell me, how many polling booths Amaechi visited? I put it to u that it's not even up to 5. Does that suggest moving around?

I give up arguing with you.... read wide and know what the laws say, you r dealing with a learned man here. On that day he visited 5 LGAS, he said it with his mouth. CSO?? then GEJ should have been moving from one state to another, I give up on u bro

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by HopeAtHand: 1:38pm On May 18, 2015
Eruditor:

LOL @ areas that elections were peaceful. You must be referring to another Rivers state.

Why should every ward not have result sheets before the accreditation? It is a matter of law and as the governor it is his duty to call to attention the INEC officials or anyone working in Rivers state, which he did.
If you translate that to mean disrupting an electoral process then you should not be referred to as a human being.

Amaechis duty as a citizen of the state is to vote and allow Inec officials do their job.

He cannot be demanding for resullt sheet as if he is an Inec staff..Inec duly refused to give it to him becos he cannot and should not do their job for them.

Thar was the point where he decided to disrupt the elections and discredit the process.

It is my state, and that was what played out.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I give up arguing with you.... read wide and know what the laws say, you r dealing with a learned man here. On that day he visited 5 LGAS, he said it with his mouth. CSO?? then GEJ should have been moving from one state to another, I give up on u bro

Fool, so again in ur daft state, 5 LGAs equals 5 polling booths right? U are just so pathetic. Again I state that amaechi was not going from one booth to the other. He knows it. If Gej should, what law would he have broken?
Are u aware that it was when the gubernatorial election started that the fool flew in to bayelsa? What law did he break as a security officer himself?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Nikyluv(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2015
eliment:
HE shouldn't worry he might not even spend 2 month in office

pray same well that the president survives his first 100days sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Rad1cal: 1:49pm On May 18, 2015
stanech:

The truth about these apc guys iS that they. Will never See anYthing good in anybody unless he belong To tHeir eVil assembly. I can't believe that apc wants what's best for this country because the keeP making up excuses for men like amaechi and aaregbe. But thesE same ediots will not see anything good in AkPabio who is argueablY the best gernor in Nigeria.

One of them even argued with me that Akwa Ibom stadium was a waste of funds but the talking drum commissioned by aregbe is a tourist attraction.

Na God go help apc

Abeg forget those foolish hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2015
Namadobi:
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY

You stolen and indoctrinated 'temitemi1' swags grin grin grin grin grin grin Na wa o!
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, so again in ur daft state, 5 LGAs equals 5 polling booths right? U are just so pathetic. Again I state that amaechi was not going from one booth to the other. He knows it. If Gej should, what law would he have broken?
Are u aware that it was when the gubernatorial election started that the fool flew in to bayelsa? What law did he break as a security officer himself?

Its a known fact in Rivers State that Ameachi went from place to place on election day. He even visited Eneka and was disgraced like many other places he went to. Ameachi is a disgrace !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Chiaka(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2015
Ameachi makes me feel APC has nothing to offer Nigerian.............Ameachi has never talked about the many good changes APC wants to bring to Nigeria since after the election rather he is gathering momentum for trouble and nothing more........for me that's all that there is in the whole 'Change' Scheme in Ameachi's view...............very shameful

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dBard: 2:14pm On May 18, 2015
Rawani:
The entire world witnessed the lawlessness, impunity and bloodletting that characterized the Rivers State elections, which were roundly condemned. Nigerians should resist the urge to defend lawlessness because of perceived kinship, because when the chips are down, these politicians will sacrifice you as one of the masses that were unfortunately cut down in their pursuit of democracy, and you end up a statistic.

If the tribunal finds Wike wanting, he should be allowed to face justice, otherwise he would be profiting from the blood of the innocent.

lemme assume you weren't in the state during the elections.
yes, there were pockets of violence but only in about12 units...as reported in on radio.
some of those issues were not perpetrated by pdp alone but also apc.
in my community a pc goons ran away ballot boxes...pdp as well.
making it look one-sided is very deceitful of Amaechi and his cohorts.

Amaechi should go pay d salary he's owing n stop ranting.
Dude seems to have verbal orgasms whenever he sights a camera/recorder.
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by dBard: 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
Chiaka:

I beg leave that think Ameachi is no match for Apkabio !!

Question to him would have been when last the much touted teachers were paid their salary
I guess it's good management to have so many uncompleted projects, or to employ staffs that the state cannot cater for.

Meet an Akwa Ibom c/s, and you'll probably only hear good concerning Akpabio, over here, what you'll get is mostly hate cos of his policies.
The proof of a cook is in the compliments of the customers.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by utuk: 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
it is Cristal clear that buhari will disappoint us.
the likes of Ameachi should cool in prison and if buhari wants to fight corruption he should start from APC control states or else?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by utuk: 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
the likes of Ameachi should cool in prison and if buhari wants to fight corruption he should start from APC control states or else

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by utuk: 2:32pm On May 18, 2015
the likes of Ameachi should cool in prison and if buhari wants to fight corruption he should start from APC control states or else?
Re: Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers by Forwetinnah: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
Chai!! APC is all about personal vendetta not about the masses. What are these vindictive statements flying around? Did their gullible supporters elect them into power for this nonsense? What's the fooo;lishness about?
They're there calculating how to deal with people...do they think these people will sit and watch rubbish happen? If they're not careful they will throw this nation into turmoil and GEJ will not be there to be blamed. Rivers State has no money...where did all the money travel to Ameachi?? Under your watch Rivers State has no money and you're proud to mention it??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel, His Wife, Son & Daughter (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.