Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website (9143 Views)

Facebook And Twitter Page For Sale / How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) / 2,900+ Fans Twitter Page For SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by dwebdesign(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2015
To achieve that for your twitter account, should you find it difficult? I will help you out

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Saryea83: 7:05pm On May 18, 2015
Dollarchap:
Do you know that you can make your Twitter Page to look the same way with your website? To do this, simply follow the procedure below:
STEPS:
1. Open your website with any browser and allow it to fully load
2. From your keyboard, press ALT + PRT SC
3. Open Paint and Paste. You can use CTRL + V to paste
4. Re-zise the image to suite Twitter Dashboard Picture size.
5. Then Save the Picture in JPEG
6. Upload the image/picture as your dashboard image.

If you do it very well, it will look like this picture. You can compare the twitter page with the website http://monimatters.com
Nice
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by yomalex(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2015
Dats gud
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Dollarchap(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2015
Saryea83:

Nice
Thanks
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Edigrows: 9:44pm On May 18, 2015
Haa! Nice One! grin Marketing Strategy 201 !!!
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Emirofsambisa1: 11:29pm On May 18, 2015
This is great! Visit our site http://hype9ja.com
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by dbest01: 12:45am On May 19, 2015
Wow!
Interesting to know
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by nigerhead(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2015
grin that some folks see this and are going "GREAT" "COOL" "NICE" ... I dont know whether to laugh or cry hysterically.
All you are doing is creating a picture of your website and then resizing it for your Twitter page. OP didnt even tell you the exact dimensions for the "dashboard" (Background photo is the widely accepted name) image. It is 1500*500 pixels; incase you cant utilize google yasef

I hope no one is thinking that the "links" would work though, because I dont understand why taking a screenshot of your webpage and resizing for twitter would make it to Front page sef.
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Revolva(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
Dis is not new na
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Dollarchap(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2015
nigerhead:
grin that some folks see this and are going "GREAT" "COOL" "NICE" ... I dont know whether to laugh or cry hysterically.
All you are doing is creating a picture of your website and then resizing it for your Twitter page. OP didnt even tell you the exact dimensions for the "dashboard" (Background photo is the widely accepted name) image. It is 1500*500 pixels; incase you cant utilize google yasef

I hope no one is thinking that the "links" would work though, because I dont understand why taking a screenshot of your webpage and resizing for twitter would make it to Front page sef.

[size=16pt]I believe the owner wants it that way. What I found out from the Twitter page are:
1. From the Twitter page, one can easily see the homepage www.monimatters.com
2. The Twitter Page conveys important message about the website: That is, it helps individuals take charge of their Personal Finance.
3. One can easily see the main menu such as Income, Banking, Planning, Savings & Investing, Retirement, Real Estate, Credit Cards etc. The only thing I discovered is that the website has sub-categories which one can only access on the main website.

Generally, The idea is okay by me.
[/size]
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by PidginYarns: 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Dollarchap(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2015
Dollarchap:

[size=16pt]I believe the owner wants it that way. What I found out from the Twitter page are:
1. From the Twitter page, one can easily see the homepage www.monimatters.com
2. The Twitter Page conveys important message about the website: That is, it helps individuals take charge of their Personal Finance.
3. One can easily see the main menu such as Income, Banking, Planning, Savings & Investing, Retirement, Real Estate, Credit Cards etc. The only thing I discovered is that the website has sub-categories which one can only access on the main website.

Generally, The idea is okay by me.
[/size]
The site curates topics on Personal Finance. A very nice one!
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Dollarchap(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
If you want something like this, drop your email address
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Dollarchap(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2015
engees001:
i dnt even knw hw to tweet...hu wil teach me

Go to Twitter.com and sign on. Just follow the procedure, it is simple. After you have created your account, you can Tweet almost the same same you write on your FB
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 21, 2015
Dollarchap:

Go to Twitter.com and sign on. Just follow the procedure, it is simple. After you have created your account, you can Tweet almost the same same you write on your FB
tanx mak i try am
Re: How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website by barry40: 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
This is nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Best Online Payment Systems In Nigeria / Top 7 Free Virtual Credit Card Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.