Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery (1646 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone / Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by Nobody: 11:21am On May 18, 2015
Still using the bold,torch,curve series etc. Some times your trackball or screen got freezed up, or you subscribed for data plan, and you re prompt to do a hard rest by removing your battery.
Do so no more, head to BB app world and download the app rest me free or restart me free.
When any of this calls, simply tap the app, it shutdown your device and restarts automatically

2 Likes

Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by lomprico(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2015
indigene:
Still using the bold,torch,curve series etc. Some times your trackball or screen got freezed up, or you subscribed for data plan, and you re prompt to do a hard rest by removing your battery.
Do so no more, head to BB app world and download the app rest me free or restart me free.
When any of this calls, simply tap the app, it shutdown your device and restarts automatically
How can u reach the app when phone is frozen?

3 Likes

Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by abatically(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2015
lomprico:

Op, answer that. How do u get to the app when phone is frozen and nothing works.
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by Nobody: 11:49am On May 18, 2015
lomprico:
Re you using a BB? There is a key that gets you to the home screen, use it
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by lomprico(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2015
indigene:

Re you using a BB? There is a key that gets you to the home screen, use it
Lol! When some BlackBerry fones freeze nothing works. Which key is it?

1 Like

Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
lomprico:

Lol! When some BlackBerry fones freeze nothing works. Which key is it?
I wonder what the poster is saying. When the phone freezes, nothing works! Everything is in a limbo. If I need to restart/reboot my phone without having to remove the battery, I press these keys all together for some seconds till the red light appears: ALT + right SHIFT + DEL
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by lomprico(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
I wonder what the poster is saying. When the phone freezes, nothing works! Everything is in a limbo. If I need to restart/reboot my phone without having to remove the battery, I press these keys all together for some seconds till the red light appears: ALT + right SHIFT + DEL
Op shey u see. I was expecting u to post this instead u came here with half baked info. Thanks jare dear.

1 Like

Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
lomprico:

Op shey u see. I was expecting u to post this instead u came here with half baked info. Thanks jare dear.
Thanks dear.
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 19, 2015
lomprico:

Have you tried it? The process he proffered is less likely applicable to bb on bell support, if at all it works, he copied from their website, for which the verdict always,install rest me free. So if nothing works when your device got frozen, how are then the keys be operatable?
When your network provider prompts you to do a hard rest by removing your battery, what will you do.?
On your bb what are, not what is, the functions and action of escape key?
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by gidjah(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
Neatly used z10 blackberryn black in colour wit a spare new battery @16k urgency pls call 08034940177.for those around FCT province of Nyanya

Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by Babalegba(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
what of people using phones without keyboard. Anyway I installed Restart me and it works
Re: Reboot Your BB Without Removing The Battery by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
Babalegba:
what of people using phones without keyboard. Anyway I installed Restart me and it works
Now they know

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phone For #10k / I've Been Around The World On Google Earth / Android Phone With Slideable Keyboard Just Like The Nseries Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.