Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati (19171 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 18, 2015
kuroben4real:

yes! It really matters to put forth such an attitude. If it were the gen. He would'nt have humble himself to concede defeat e.g buhari's case in 2011.
You probably don't understand the use of English. You need to go back to the classroom.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:
So Vacating The House When Your Rent Has Expired Makes You A Hero?

Classic! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by oweman: 12:56pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:

WHICH KIND YEYE YAN BE DIS ONE ABATI.DEY SAY SO BY AGREE THAT THE CLULESS ONE HAS FAILED THE NATION MADE HIM A HERO / HERO KO ROHE NI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by nduchucks: 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
Even this Abati is starting to sound clueless like his oga at the top. How can you lose a Presidential election and then assert that you outsmarted the winner? mumu

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by ba7man(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
Pls, 29th should come quick so that we can forget these failures from the Nigerian nightmare into the rectum of history.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by PassingShot(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

The legendary GEJ not only outsmarted APC he outsmarted America who predicted civil war.
Unlike Buhari who contested 3 elections, went to court to challenge those 3 elections and killed scores of people after those 3 elections.

GEJ you're God sent, you prevented chaos.

@ emboldened, the LIES that didn't result in election victory for you CANNOT result in PMB's failure. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Tariboy1(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
Especially not fighting for self Interest. Which is the major interest most leaders have in Nigeria. Not only here in Nigeria oh.

I THINK GEJ IS A TRUE MAN OF PEACE. is Unfortunate that he didn't succeed in bringing good fortune to Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by mandax: 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:

For six years, your lot depended on use of BH religious violence to make the tenant, Jonathan, vacate the Aso Rock house. That he agreed to vacate under that condition is the discourse. Your friends would not agree to vacate a house that way because of that criminal pressure.

Una just de believe say others are fools in this country.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Mogidi: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
PassingShot:

@ emboldened, the LIES that didn't result in election victory for you CANNOT result in PMB's failure. Deal with it!

So the scores of people who gets killed when Buhari loses an election were killed by mogidi?

Am sure your nieces and cousins all came back to the SW from Abuja during the election, I wonder why.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by PassingShot(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

So the scores of people who gets killed when Buhari loses an election were killed by mogidi?

Am sure your nieces and cousins all came back to the SW from Abuja during the election, I wonder why.

I only made a statement of incontrovertible FACT! EOD.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by kuroben4real: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
DeeTus:
You probably don't understand the use of English. You need to go back to the classroom.
i have no doubt of beating u in english if we were to be in same class room. Ur ego will deceive you o
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Ujupsy: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
Abati represent Mr president well, well you are a spokesman indeed
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by guonno: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
PLEASE SUPPORT BIAFRA IN JUNE AS SHE ATTENDS THE UN MEETING IN NEWYORK. ALSO PRAY THAT JONATHAN WOULD HELP BIAFRANS TO LOBBY HER WAY OUT OF Nigeria, SINCE HE IS NOW A SIGNIFICANT PART OF THE UN, HOLDING A POST TONY BLAIR ONCE HELD.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Milaby(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:
My sister!!?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by darejem4real: 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
Yes
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Ewo aye Reuben l'ode! Kai!!! O ma se o
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by pat4love: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
we all heard what is happening in Burundi today and somebody will open his dirty mouth and say, President Jonathan did not have a choice? himmmmm. Nigeria president is one of the most powerful president in Africa. President Jonathan have so many choice and he make the right choice. Thanks my able President.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself,as if conceding defeat should not be done by losers.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2015
kuroben4real:

i have no doubt of beating u in english if we were to be in same class room. Ur ego will deceive you o
With your kind of English? Think twice brother.

Also, if you teach little kids English, I'm so sure they will fail woefully.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by mayusguy(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
Abati be dumb as f*uck since 1960
hayzee545:
Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, said that Jonathan was able to outsmart the All Progressives Congress (APC) by conceding defeat after the Presidential election on March 28.

Abati noted that the APC had prior to the presidential election threatened to form a parallel government and had even predicted that Jonathan would be like former Ivorian President, Laurent Gbagbo, who refused to leave office despite losing and was eventually dragged before the International Criminal Court.

“By his very unusual and highly symbolic act of graceful concession, President Jonathan snatched glorious victory from the jaws of seeming defeat. He outsmarted his traducers and became, overnight, a hero of global proponents of true democracy in Africa,” wrote Abati, in an article published on his website, titled ‘Right of Reply: Olusegun Adeniyi’s Trip to Babel.’

“While many of his opponents seemed obsessed with power at all costs and by all means possible, by calling General Buhari to concede victory, President Jonathan fully lived up to his often-stated conviction that the country is more important than individual ambitions and that leadership should be more about sacrifice than the pursuit of self-interest.

“Some had threatened that he would end up like Cote d’Ivoire’s Laurent Gbagbo. He proved to be a much better student of history. They promised that if his electoral defeat which they had dictated as inevitable did not come to pass, they would instigate chaos and confusion, form a parallel government and make Nigeria ungovernable, hang it all on his head and send him to the International Criminal Court.

“In the end, he short-circuited their conspiracy and showed that he belongs to a global hall of honour, not infamy,” Abati wrote.

He denied reports that Jonathan was pressured into conceding defeat, adding that the president had already started moving his belongings out of the presidential villa since April 1, when the Independent national Electoral Commission announced the results.

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2015/05/18/jonathan-outsmarted-apc-by-conceding-defeat-abati/?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by raydodgemanhill: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:

You hit the nail on the head ma broda. Those clowns don't know that when someone does something he's expected to do it is called being civil and not heroism. So if I stop at a traffic light that indicates red it makes me a hero.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Intendy: 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
Reuben so you still have nothing to say than to keep deceiving like you guys did prior to election.
hero ko heroin ni
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by menshealth1234: 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Apc were ready to burn down dis country
I hate "change"
Even me too ready to burn u down, oh yee saTANists ...I can't say I hate transformation cos there was never one ...useless party with useless members .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by disumusa: 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
That one say make buhari no probe gej
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2015
Rexnegro:

Even me too ready to burn u down, oh yee saTANists ...I can't say I hate transformation cos there was never one ...useless party with useless members .
Hahahaha. Jonathan transformed Nigeria to an extent he asked for forgiveness cheesy cheesy

Whole lots of drama indeed cheesy
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by joseph1832(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2015
midolian:
I tire o
Another example of an educated illiterate.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by dammytosh: 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
No wonder their tenure was very clueless.

Calling conceeding defeat 'SMARTNESS'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
Outsmart indeed, that is another way off consoling a looser. Abati is just a bad PR person he contributed largely to the failure of his boss. He often use wrong choice of words, tell stupid lies and come back to tell another stupid lies.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by midolian(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Another example of an educated illiterate.
loooool.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Awoofawo(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2015
atikubaba:
like He has option. undecided.
plainly put, he is not only clussless but also a coward!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by aresa: 1:53pm On May 18, 2015
You outsmarted Nigerians by doing what you are supposed to do?

You see know why we rejected and voted out these thoughtless and cheap mentality clowns...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.