Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati (19172 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by franxalive(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:
So Vacating The House When Your Rent Has Expired Makes You A Hero?
u have just hit da nail with a sledge hammer...mr abati disgusts me often...so shameless, n having no conscience... this question is a silencer to mr. abati's claims.
#restmyCASE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by adamskutty(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2015
magaliyu:
So Vacating The House When Your Rent Has Expired Makes You A Hero?
hahaha! According to taniods ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by JoeCutie(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
I've always said this: Jonathan was called "clueless" and just a few hours later, he was declared a "Hero" just because he conceded defeat. If that's how people's sins are forgiven and their fortunes turned, then all of us would probably make Heaven at the end of it all. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by tlops(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2015
Enough of this hero story, he did what was expected of him. The abnormal thing to do is to not concede. . So get over yourself.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Pavarottii(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2015
Ochiske:
She used my photo as her display picture while her boyfriend was sleeping.When her boyfriend woke up, she couldn't change the dp for some reason so she decided to change her status to "RIP Brother Ochiske" cry
Omo I never laff since morning... I was forced to laff after reading this. And I don store the joke. Nice one...
Thanks for putting laughter in me today.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by marcusmide: 8:43pm On May 18, 2015
Dr Abati by now should have buried his head in shame, for the singular reason of mortgaging his conscience for pecuniary gains, this is the man who came to the Nigerian public consciousness as a result of his constructive and objective position on topical issues.

Abati unfortunately massacred his conscience and became deaf to the dictates of his instincts, he allowed the hullabaloo of his tummy to overwhelm the agitation of his head, he joined the bloc of political kleptomaniacs to perform the obligation of defending and justifying their heinous acts, and the rest became history.

Abati! I can authoritatively tell you that you have lost the respect and honour every right-thinking Nigerian has for you, you are indeed going to acute political oblivion after May 29, what a pity for a glutton!
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Rexnegro(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. Jonathan transformed Nigeria to an extent he asked for forgiveness cheesy cheesy

Whole lots of drama indeed cheesy
Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Don117: 9:56pm On May 18, 2015
I don't know who is more clueless between Abati and his boss.[/quote]

I think they are twins

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by charly4lyf(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
Abati saying /crying rubbish since he was born.
Factory fitted idiot.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by charly4lyf(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2015
Abati saying /crying rubbish since he was born.
Factory fitted f**l
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by charly4lyf(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2015
aleniboro:

I feel like making a contribution to this: How many of our leaders left the office willingly and peacefully? Tafawa Balewa was killed in a coup, Aguiyi Ironsi was also killed in the counter coup, Yakubu Gowon was overthrown while away for a meeting in Uganda, Muritala that took over from him was gunned down less than a year. We can not say Obasanjo willingly handed over power in 1979 because the Northern people, who were the nation's major coup plotters, were in powerful positions in the military and they wanted the power to shift to the North. Shagari was also overthrown, followed by Buhari who was also overthrown by his chief of Army Staff. Babangida decided not to leave power by not handing over to the President elect, Abiola, which caused anarchy, destruction of lives and properties throughout the country. Shonekan who was later overthrown by Abacha was used as part of game plan to allow the military in power. Abacha died in office, Abdusalam was able to leave office peacefully because at that time it was obvious that if the power was not shifted to the south there wouldn't be peace which made two southerners to compete for presidency then. Obasanjo won and he wanted third term! We all know the story. Yaradua died in office before Jonathan took over.
In summary
President that died while in Office were five: Tafawa Balewa, Aguiyi Ironsi, Muritala Muhammed, Sanni Abacha and Musa Yaradua
President that were overthrown from the office through coup - General Yakubu Gowon, Shehu Shagari, Muhammadu Buhari, Earnest Shonekan
President that left office honorably and Peacefully are Olusegun Obasanjo, Gen Abdusalam Abubakar and GOODLUCK JONATHAN, we have just three people in this category are just three. Obasanjo wanted to digrace GEJ out of office but he has only succeeded in making him an Hero in his own category of ex-leader that handed over power.

It is a thing of joy that Goodluck Jonathan, an incumbent President conceded defeat even while the vote was still being counted. If the power had been entrusted to people that hold on to power, he would have use the instrument of state, through some Nigerian, to turn things around. In the long run, he might suffer for it but the masses will have suffered. Properties and lives would have been destroyed
The plan of Obasanjo was to disgrace GEJ out of office. However, Jonathan earned his greatest honor both nationally and internationally in defeat. He is so young that a great future lies ahead of him and he has become an indisputable Niger Delta leader and a force to be reckoned with in Nigeria.

You sit down write all these things? na you go read am o
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by dbest01: 12:13am On May 19, 2015
I doubt!
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by mceze(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2015
ayobamog:
''Hero''.. misuse of word''
Learn How to Invest at profit nigeria
and
earn reasonable profit every
month.. http://www.profitng.com
You must be very stewpid for referring people to this SCAMMERS.i guess you are a scammer too.Pls no one should invest with PROFIT NIGERIA.They are FRAUDSTERS.I invested with them 9 months ago and i have not received a dime even my initial capital. Pls dnt lose your hard earned money on this DUPES

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by InestamablJewel: 9:18am On May 19, 2015
pedel:
Alright Mr. Abati. I am sure you also realise that you will be out of job in 10 days time. Anything you write after that will not attract anyone's attention. When your boss finally settle down to write his memoir we will see how the likes of yourself misled him.
THAT MY FREND IS WHAT WE CALL TRUE FRENDSHIP, HONESTY , STANDING BY YOUR HERO EVEN WHEN HE SEEM TO BE DOWN, THAT IS TRUE HEROISM. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by InestamablJewel: 9:31am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=aleniboro post=33856188]
I feel like making a contribution to this: How many of our leaders left the office willingly and peacefully? Tafawa Balewa was killed in a coup, Aguiyi Ironsi was also killed in the counter coup, Yakubu Gowon was overthrown while away for a meeting in Uganda, Muritala that took over from him was gunned down less than a year. We can not say Obasanjo willingly handed over power in 1979 because the Northern people, who were the nation's major coup plotters, were in powerful positions in the military and they wanted the power to shift to the North. Shagari was also overthrown, followed by Buhari who was also overthrown by his chief of Army Staff. Babangida decided not to leave power by not handing over to the President elect, Abiola, which caused anarchy, destruction of lives and properties throughout the country. Shonekan who was later overthrown by Abacha was used as part of game plan to allow the military in power. Abacha died in office, Abdusalam was able to leave office peacefully because at that time it was obvious that if the power was not shifted to the south there wouldn't be peace which made two southerners to compete for presidency then. Obasanjo won and he wanted third term! We all know the story. Yaradua died in office before Jonathan took over.
In summary
President that died while in Office were five: Tafawa Balewa, Aguiyi Ironsi, Muritala Muhammed, Sanni Abacha and Musa Yaradua
President that were overthrown from the office through coup - General Yakubu Gowon, Shehu Shagari, Muhammadu Buhari, Earnest Shonekan
President that left office honorably and Peacefully are Olusegun Obasanjo, Gen Abdusalam Abubakar and GOODLUCK JONATHAN, we have just three people in this category are just three. Obasanjo wanted to digrace GEJ out of office but he has only succeeded in making him an Hero in his own category of ex-leader that handed over power.

It is a thing of joy that Goodluck Jonathan, an incumbent President conceded defeat even while the vote was still being counted. If the power had been entrusted to people that hold on to power, he would have use the instrument of state, through some Nigerian, to turn things around. In the long run, he might suffer for it but the masses will have suffered. Properties and lives would have been destroyed
The plan of Obasanjo was to disgrace GEJ out of office. However, Jonathan earned his greatest honor both nationally and internationally in defeat. He is so young that a great future lies ahead of him and he has become an indisputable Niger Delta leader and a force to be reckoned with in Nigeria.
HUNDRED GBOSA FOR YOU. INFACT. U R NOW ONE OF MY HEROS...U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by Horlufemi(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
The APC assume that everyone is as wicked, blood thirsty and desperate like them. We all know that over 1000 people died in 2011 just because one Daura Alhaji refused to accept the result that he clearly lost. People were arrested but the same Daura Alhaji and his friends went to secure their bail. The record is there.

Prior to March 28, APC Chieftains including the DG of the Daura Alhaji campaign have been issuing threat of forming parallel government should Jonathan be re-elected. In fact, they have mobilised their foot-soldiers who attacked Jonathan during his campaign up North. Despite the Almajiri kids powered victory, Jonathan had to accept defeat and proved to them that he's miles above them and a Democratic symbol.

Long Live Jonathan
Most Democratic President Ever

I used to think like you. I hated the General.

I discovered the General didn't order people to go about killing. The General simply went to tribunal. He didn't give up and he won through his determination to change Nigeria.

Don't worry PDP will want to play opposition and all they will be doing is shocked, shocked and shocked
Re: Jonathan Outsmarted APC By Conceding Defeat – Abati by ayobamog(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.