Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult (35786 Views)

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by chiedu7: 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
SilvanusII:
Didn't think this story will come this late, But of course, this is exactly a display of the extents to which the Nigerian Police can be VERY daft. 122 condoms and no females automatically makes gay? Two days ago, in Edo State CULTISTS were boldly flying colors, killing ppl, nonsense NPF no talk. Na only for this kain frame-up mata dem dey get power. Awon Oloriburuku

Its even appaling to see some id.iots who have no rights to the internet enabled phones brand them 'gay' as well. So it is alright to arrest men who are being loud and raucuous at a bar for being gay shey? I hope the next time y'all be hanging out with ur buddies, they arrest you and brand u gay. SMH

Sharrap ya dirty mouth dia. If u must know, Igbos av the highest number of gay guys what with the crippling bride prices ur use.less ppl impose on their young men. Ode buruku

Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Say no to gayism and 122 condom.it is an insult to mother nature.

They should be given their 14 years A.S.A.P

But oga IGP told us bail is free
What is bail?
Check ur dictionary
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by NiceHans: 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
Mehn, them niggaz iz gay, say no to sexual deviants
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Tonason: 7:04pm On May 18, 2015
Wonders they said shall never end. My eyes shall not see wonder and my ears shall not hear wonder.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by 4reala(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2015
Who be dat yeye activist wey dey go bail tjem self
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by SilvanusII(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
chiedu7:

Why darling, your father kicked your mother out of his house because of me.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by cutecanson(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2015
Lol
naijainfogalery:
I cover my bombom with the blood, may i not get twisted in my thought
may women never stop getting appealing to me , may their boobs turn me on even when i dont wanna have anytthing to do with all of them, may their backside make me want to be with them and still stick to my wife.

may any Adam or frank or Tunde or Segun or Chinedu or Peter only stay in the friend zone as paddy for life and never as a twisted fellow
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by NobleG1(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2015
bezimo:

You are a gay, and you are trying to secure public sympathy. What nonsense.Be it known to you that God and heaven frowns at that denigrative and disgusting way of life.You better seek deliverance from such unclean spirit that has clearly taken hold of you and your likes before it leads to your inevitable destruction either through jungle justice when caught or 14 years in Prison.Be it known to you that that ugly and disgusting way of gay life is alien to our culture in Nigeria, it won't be tolerated by a vast majority of Normal Nigerians and so be warned you better change or face the worst or better still leave Nigeria to the West where such decadence is allowed.We don't want further pollution of Nigeria with such highly demonic practices.

You're nothing but a sad, st*upid radical religious nut job. You're no different from a Boko Haram member. For the fact you believe in a virtual god in the sky, shows how mentally challenged you're. According to your fictitious bible, your god created everything. So didn't he create gays and lesbians? Are you aware that being gay or lesbian is a biological issue and not of choice? Answer!

Do you think if I was gay I would hide it, you dumb f*uck? Must I be gay to advocate for their fair treatment? Must a person be a woman to support equal right for women? Must a person be a drug addict to advocate for them to receive medical treatment than locking them up in jail? Must a person be a kid to advocate for the protection of children from religious nuts like you?

Your mentality is too old in this modern time! This is 2015 NOT 1815, you dumb f*uck!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by blacq2009(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2015
Superman11:
what has the persons father done here.. your being childish

And what has prophet Mohammed done here, mr grown up?
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by blacq2009(m): 11:44pm On May 18, 2015
tartar9:
just ignore the Fool OREMUSSANCTUS, we know him very well.

You're being very foolish by insulting others' beliefs.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by dbest01: 12:15am On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by pablus: 2:49am On May 19, 2015
happy they're at least sophisticated/aware in terms of STD prevention with condoms. dozens of condoms? male-only party? hope they don't really belong to a "gay cult"!
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by chiedu7: 3:18am On May 19, 2015
SilvanusII:

Why darling, your father kicked your mother out of his house because of me.

Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by ikkkkk: 7:58am On May 19, 2015
Lovexme:
They were given different bail notices from N5,000 to N10,000.

..and that was how they escaped 14 years.

It looks more like it but I strongly feel they could be innocent as long as they weren't caught in the act.
Were used condoms found among the 122 condoms?
It could be a set up though or maybe the girls disappointed or were still on their way the time they were arrested.
U never can tell.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by SilvanusII(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2015
chiedu7:

Nah! Just a regular. A major one wud make him disown u, thank ur stars
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by patrickmuf(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2015
Phhconnect:

The only sensible post.

It's easy to see why the gullible lots believed all the propaganda stories about GMB...I had to read all the way to the second page to find a reasonable comment...Our educational system has failed us, so many dumb fellows abound...
Sometimes, I shudder think pets have access to the internet taking a cue from the line of thought the posters here display...#SadSituation
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Lovexme(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2015
ikkkkk:

It looks more like it but I strongly feel they could be innocent as long as they weren't caught in the act.
Were used condoms found among the 122 condoms?
It could be a set up though or maybe the girls disappointed or were still on their way the time they were arrested.
U never can tell.

Yea. Unanswered questions.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by tartar9(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2015
blacq2009:

You're being very foolish by insulting others' beliefs.
undecided i simply said ignore the fool,i didnt call his grandma a prostitute or his father an idîot(dont know bout them) thou he is an idîot.if there is anyone one being foolish here,you're the one.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by TheFilmmaker: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
Lovexme:
They were given different bail notices from N5,000 to N10,000.

..and that was how they escaped 14 years.

You can't be more sarcastic. grin
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Lovexme(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

You can't be more sarcastic. grin
tongue
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by gbengus26(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Superman11(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2015
omooba969:

9ja's upside down already or u no knw? Ur politicians & majority of nigerians wit warped orientation like u av turned my dear Nigeria upside down without even knowing it...wot a pity. cry

The moment u saw d word 'GAY' being used in d matter, ur sense of reasoning went straight into lockdown & stupidi.ty took over d reign of ur black brain. SMH How easy itz nw become to manipulate d emotionz of nigerians just by using words which r not nigeria-friendly---oga o.

Well Baba ijebu, I can't help ur condition since u av chosen NOT to afford ur approach wit caution. Let me stop here cos ur case is pathetic.

You know nothing John snow.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by omooba969(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2015
Superman11:

You know nothing John snow.

grin very funny... u can do better baby cheesy
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Superman11(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
omooba969:

grin very funny... u can do better baby cheesy
where are you from??
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by quiet006storm: 10:27am On May 21, 2015
May the Lord help us. Have you ever been in pain for so long that it became a part of you? I bring to you encouragement in this piece, read it and share it to someone who needs it. pls do drop your comments as well http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by omooba969(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2015
Superman11:

where are you from??

Does it matter where 'am from & wot has it got to do wit our comments? undecided
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by iamswaggalord: 6:51am On May 23, 2015
lordprosh:

Is this how dump u ar.
Is this d best u can say
Smh
So we gat to blame the western world for everything..
How am I sure u'r not a BH member?
Wen d natural disaster u asking for happn na only u ooo
what do u know? Mtschew
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Gamesmart: 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
If 21 men are found at a party with a lot of packets of condoms and when they are all arrested, the organisations that came to help them (which can be assumed to have been the ones contacted by their closests acquitances) are:

1) The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIER)

2) International Center for Reproductive Health and Sexual Rights

Then they are undeniably what?

Please answer by filling in the gap.
Re: Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult by Gamesmart: 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
nepp:
Nigerians as usual, blinded by our HATE!!, I can't believe some people believe this poo, some of you didn't even read the post, you just see "gay" and start ranting without reasoning . How do you arrest 21 men with 122 condoms and call them gay, is that enough evidence ?? Nigerian police and stupidity!. undecided

RiffRaff:
In Nigeria, hosting a party with your friends makes you gay...
Infact condom is the evidence that you are having a Gay initiation.
I have never heard a more absurd and ridiculous thing in my life.
The Nigerian police needs to be scrapped, they are the epitome of corruption.
I know being Homophobic in Nigeria is the new cool. Anytime you hear anything about Homosexuals, just go into bashing mode without thinking. The fact that some people on Nairaland are bashing innocent people that were harrassed, tortured & unlawfully detained for not commiting any crime shows that Nigeria is a failed society.
The educational system has failed cuz the average national I.Q has dropped to an all time low.
stup!d people everywhere, no wonder the country is so backwards.
Watchout keeping a condom in your pocket amongst your friends is now a crime in the Nigerian law.
I pity thia country with its people.

Please answer my question above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.