Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN (2294 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Can You Marry An Illiterate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 18, 2015
[b] undecided

When i keep preaching about abstainance from Nigerian girls and african girls in general, many woman wrappers and rude girls on this forum called for my head on a plate. Every trending event nowadays justifies my position on this issue and i will not budge. What on EARTH does LARA want from oshiomole if not money, power and fame Am sure many Nigerian girls are in their rooms biting their tongues wishing they were in Lara's shoes. Would Lara agree to marry Oshiomole if he was a secondary school principal recieving 180k monthly level 16 salary? can we say she was attracted by the handsomeness and 6 packs of oshiomole? Or is it his british accent? His senorous voice? His height? You bittches are all hungry gold diggers no matter your african nationality. grin SMH

No wonder the American were stunned about the shameful wedding and from sane peoples point of view she is nothing but a shameless gold digger. True love can only be found outside the shores of africa cos they appreciate love and know its true meaning. If you think you have a girl who loves you and is married to you, wait till the day you're down financially and see her show her true color.

NO TRUE LOVE IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY AMONG NIGERIAN WOMEN.

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by StPete: 12:43pm On May 18, 2015
Why are you taking panadol for another man’s headache?

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
StPete:
Why are you taking panadol for another man’s headache?

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by nerodenero: 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
Op, her name is Iara and not Lara.

Debatable.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by UncleLondon: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
First off, Iara as in "i" not Lara.

She is not a gold digger she's reponding to the core traits women with beauty and worths desire in real men and that's power, money and fame.

I believe she can get any man she wants if she wants to with her level of beauty and she chose a real man.
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by temitemi1(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
Noted!
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by StPete: 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=searching4lovee post=33854163][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by agarawu23(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2015
who released this dog? undecided

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
who released this dog? undecided

woman wrapper spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
UncleLondon:
First off, Iara as in "i" not Lara.

She is not a gold digger she's reponding to the core traits women with beauty and worths desire in real men and that's power, money and fame.

I believe she can get any man she wants if she wants to with her level of beauty and she chose a real man.

i disagree
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by UncleLondon: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:

i disagree

It's a complex thing bro. The same problem pervades people abroad too, white African American women also gold dig. But not really as common as it is perceived in Africa because average women make more than their male counterparts in abroad.

There are gold diggers in Africa, but I for one don't think Iara be used as a case study.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Ekeinde: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
Your mum nd sisters are nigerians though

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by IamLEGEND1: 1:18pm On May 18, 2015

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by IamLEGEND1: 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by jumper524(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2015
O.p na poverty dey worry u cos ur mama no marry rich man mean say others no go marry rich men

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Mega2010(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2015
Shut up ur bloody mouth,is ur mother a c*ck or gold digger? Oya answer me...Idiota
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

When i keep preaching about abstainance from Nigerian girls and african girls in general, many woman wrappers and rude girls on this forum called for my head on a plate. Every trending event nowadays justifies my position on this issue and i will not budge. What on EARTH does LARA want from oshiomole if not money, power and fame Am sure many Nigerian girls are in their rooms biting their tongues wishing they were in Lara's shoes. Would Lara agree to marry Oshiomole if he was a secondary school principal recieving 180k monthly level 16 salary? can we say she was attracted by the handsomeness and 6 packs of oshiomole? Or is it his british accent? His senorous voice? His height? You bittches are all hungry gold diggers no matter your african nationality. grin SMH

No wonder the American were stunned about the shameful wedding and from sane peoples point of view she is nothing but a shameless gold digger. True love can only be found outside the shores of africa cos they appreciate love and know its true meaning. If you think you have a girl who loves you and is married to you, wait till the day you're down financially and see her show her true color.

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2015
oh!.

it is back again grin

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by damseyl(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

go and hang yoursef na.... Ode

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin

See painment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by amos407020(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
gringringrin
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 18, 2015
diddydiva:
oh!.

it is back again grin

wetin dey worry this one undecided
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin

See painment. cheesy

useless hoes undecided
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 18, 2015
damseyl:
go and hang yoursef na.... Ode

bittch u beta mind your fuccking speech undecided
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:

useless hoes undecided

grin grin

Painment!
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
UncleLondon:

It's a complex thing bro. The same problem pervades people abroad too, white African American women also gold dig. But not really as common as it is perceived in Africa because average women make more than their male counterparts in abroad.

There are gold diggers in Africa, but I for one don't think Iara be used as a case study.

african ladies are thieves. my piece
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by GJames(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2015
True love exist only outside Africa, yet the Europeans and Americans divorce quicker than Usain Bolt

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by K9blunt(f): 2:52pm On May 18, 2015
GJames:
True love exist only outside Africa, yet the Europeans and Americans divorce quicker than Usain Bolt
Am baffled o
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by MsBliss(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

You were banned and then you came back with a different username.
Lol

The few weeks u were not around I see road small now u are back.Won't take long before you are thrown into detention again.
searching for love ko .....searching for hate ni
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
MsBliss:

You were banned and then you came back with a different username.
Lol

The few weeks u were not around I see road small now u are back.Won't take long before you are thrown into detention again.
searching for love ko .....searching for hate ni

you are a useless bittch
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 18, 2015
The IDIOT IS BACK
Re: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER MARRY AN AFRICAN WOMAN by MsBliss(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:

you are a useless bittch
I know am not sweerie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Come In And Voice Out Ur Frustrations About Numerous Pm's From Toasters / Funny Question By 9ja Police (pics) / Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.