Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers (1713 Views)

Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by haibe(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
Someone suggested I check on YouTube about Delta 6 and truly I was amazed about what I saw.. I think this is a nice innovation but may not be allowed in certain countries for security reasons. Also i believe it may breed at least an atom of violence. What do y'all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcZmzilvz8&feature=youtu.be

Cc: cao mkmyers45

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by cao(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
Cool, but knowing Yanky, somebody is going to get killed because of this...
EDIT: I see you've now tagged me...

1 Like

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by haibe(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2015
cao:
Cool, but knowing Yanky, somebody is going to get killed because of this...
obviously but I learnt it will at least be allowed in authorized game centres
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by guydangerous(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
What can be hard there when we play violent games like gta,gangsters,call of duty,modern combat series etc,what will one learn from this one that he hasn't learnt before

1 Like

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by moneyallowed(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2015
It's a big upgrade on what we currently use for FPS, no doubt. It was only a matter of time till we got to this stage once they legalised the Duck Hunt guns. There might be more delays till it's generally accepted but there's no stopping this

1 Like

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
The reports I read from actual owners of this Delta Six controller are not impressive to say the least. One even said he would not recommend it.
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by parrotibaba(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2015
Ending man came with a gun
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by haibe(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
LordReed:
The reports I read from actual owners of this Delta Six controller are not impressive to say the least. One even said he would not recommend it.
really?
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by haibe(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2015
guydangerous:
What can be hard there when we play violent games like gta,gangsters,call of duty,modern combat series etc,what will one learn from this one that he hasn't learnt before
I agree but am looking at it security wise. It resembles a real gun well which can pose security threats
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by guydangerous(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2015
haibe:
I agree but am looking at it security wise. It resembles a real gun well which can pose security threats
true
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2015
LordReed:

it might not be good now but i'm sure the next version or in the next couple of years it'll be highly used worldwide ..

1 Like

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2015
Psychodavidovic:

it might not be good now but i'm sure the next version or in the next couple of years it'll be highly used worldwide ..

Hmmm, you may be right about the improvement of the next version but the worldwide aspect is still iffy. First off, only FPS and some action/action RPGS games will benefit from it so the market for it is already limited. Secondly, I can't imagine gamers holding up this for hours especially at night just to play a game; it'll be more like a job (which is what real soldiers have). Even if people buy it for the novelty I am quite certain up to 80% of them will stop using it within a month. Then after 6 months you can bet that only about 1% will still use it with any regularity.

Anyway it's a kool gadget no mistake.
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2015
LordReed:

Hmmm, you may be right about the improvement of the next version but the worldwide aspect is still iffy. First off, only FPS and some action/action RPGS games will benefit from it so the market for it is already limited. Secondly, I can't imagine gamers holding up this for hours especially at night just to play a game; it'll be more like a job (which is what real soldiers have). Even if people buy it for the novelty I am quite certain up to 80% of them will stop using it within a month. Then after 6 months you can bet that only about 1% will still use it with any regularity.

Anyway it's a kool gadget no mistake.

You've said it all ..
Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by Nobody: 7:25am On May 19, 2015
Will like to know how u gon move onscreen,it seems its just for precision aiming

1 Like

Re: Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers by haibe(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2015
youmour:
Will like to know how u gon move onscreen,it seems its just for precision aiming
I don't know too

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 + Kinect 55k / Anyone Has Nintendo Switch Here? / Ps4 fat 500gb + 2 CDs + 2 pads 136K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.