Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Video Tutorials on Internet Marketing,Photoshop,Corel,website Design ETC - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video Tutorials on Internet Marketing,Photoshop,Corel,website Design ETC (422 Views)

Weirdest Websites That You Will Find On Internet / THE SECRET CODE: The Master Key That Gives You Everything You Want On Internet / How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Tutorials on Internet Marketing,Photoshop,Corel,website Design ETC by irririchris(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2015
We presently live in a golden age where we can get and acquire information at the snap of a finger, for the depth of your information determines the height you will go in life. It is on that note I bring to my fellow nairalanders some interesting video tutorials that will enable you acquire more knowledge in one or two areas and that should give you an edge over a 100 million Nigerians that don't have the opportunity to the internet.
Below are the lists.

(1) Video tutorials on Internet Marketing(including Email marketing with mailchimp, Affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, Search engine marketing, social media marketing, etc)

(2) Video tutorials on Website Design using Dreamweaver, Magento Go, Drupal(including building an Online Store or E-commerce store)

(3) Video tutorials on Microsoft Excel 2013

(4) Video tutorials on Graphic Designs- learn to design with Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop

(5) Video tutorials on Facebook Marketing- from the world's leading online learning site- lynda.com

(6) Plus Video tutorials on Ultimate Business Mastery by Anthony Robbins & Chet Holmes

Call me on 07065881648 or add me on whatsapp on 08029703648 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Techy Mentor / Get A Responsive Business Website From N30,000 / Promote Your Contents Via CBA Frontpages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.