Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

His Ex-wife And His Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex-wife And His Friends (1417 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex-wife And His Friends by suggyspic: 2:25pm On May 18, 2015
They broke up sometime in 2013, and both went their separate ways. He tried all he could to keep the marriage but she left. His friends did their very best to intervene but she also decline. Now she is visiting his friend regularly and they keep telling him about her visit which he is not too happy about.

Should he tell his friend about his feelings or just keep silent about it or rather avoid those friends?
is it proper as a friend to allow your friends ex-wife to visit you.
What is your opinion on this issue no matter the relationship that existed with him/her before the breakup.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by winetapper: 2:29pm On May 18, 2015
The reason for her visit would tell
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by suggyspic: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
winetapper:
The reason for her visit would tell

its not neccessary what the reason is, just let her keep away from his friends, it annoying.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by RiffRaff: 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
Are you by any chance named, Wayne Bridge? And is your friend's name John Terry?

Omo, she is your Ex-wife.. She has the right to visit/Date or Bleep whosoever she wants.
She owes you no explanation or obligation. If you are unhappy, that is your own problem. You are not married anymore & she has moved on with her life. Do the same so you stop worryin about who she is fuuckin now.

If Some Nigerian men have their way, they wouldnt let any other guy Bleep their Ex. Na wa oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by ATMC(f): 2:39pm On May 18, 2015
I think he should avoid his friends for now.By the way, are his friends on his wife's side? Why are they accepting of her visits?
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by suggyspic: 2:40pm On May 18, 2015
RiffRaff:
Are you by any chance named, Wayne Bridge? And is your friend's name John Terry?

Omo, she is your Ex-wife.. She has the right to visit/Date or Bleep whosoever she wants.
She owes you no explanation or obligation. If you are unhappy, that is your own problem. You are not married anymore & she has moved on with her life. Do the same so you stop worryin about who she is fuuckin now.

If Some Nigerian men have their way, they wouldnt let any other guy Bleep their Ex. Na wa oh.

If your ex keeps visiting your close friends, to me, it either she is trying to know about you(still interested) or want to get in between you and your friends. a wise advise is to ignore and advise your friends to keep what ever discussion to themselves.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by suggyspic: 2:43pm On May 18, 2015
ATMC:
I think he should avoid his friends for now.By the way, are his friends on his wife's side? Why are they accepting of her visits?

i once had a friend with a step mother, the step mother was trying everything possible to make me her friend, but my friend was very blunt with the issue, he told me its either am his friend or his step mother's. omo i kept my distance from the step mother. she got the message with my body language and stop her friendliness to me.

There are friends she can be bold enough to visit. not people like me, cos i know what really transpired between them.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
It depends
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by chibic(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2015
Is she sleeping with his friend? If so, then people will believe that the said friend might be the reason why she left. Maybe they were dating before she left. But then, if I was the friend and the woman is visiting me, I'll make sure I tell her ex-hubby about it and the reason for her visit so it won't seem like I'm stabbing him on the back. It may destroy their friendship. She has the right to visit or ffuck anybody she likes but his friend should know that he's supposed to avoid the woman. There are too many women out there to choose from.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by SAMBARRY: 3:34pm On May 18, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin
RiffRaff:

Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On May 18, 2015
Op what's his business. He should face front and move on with his life
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by suggyspic: 4:34pm On May 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Op what's his business. He should face front and move on with his life

You don't get it. its not his business whom she choose to visit. its his friends that keep telling him about her. i think her relationship with his friend would definitely affect their friendship one way or the other.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
suggyspic:

You don't get it. its not his business whom she choose to visit. its his friends that keep telling him about her. i think her relationship with his friend would definitely affect their friendship one way or the other.
then he should be the one telling them that he doesn't need to know. Abi is he not a man again?
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
Ijust don't understand the rate at which relationships break this days.

6 types of neighbours
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by cococandy(f): 12:56am On May 19, 2015
That could be awkward.
If his friends want to be friends with his ex and he's not friends with her, the he can consider avoiding them because it will be quite uncomfortable for all of them to be together if he's not on good terms with her.

What are his friend trying to achieve? A reconciliation? Or they don't know it is awkward?
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by Dheartless: 1:11am On May 19, 2015
RiffRaff:

grin
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by Dheartless: 1:15am On May 19, 2015
RiffRaff:

as in !!!
the guy thinks he can dictate for a free man and a free woman.
whether or not it is morally wrong (as long as it is not a crime against the law), the feeling that anyone owes you a thing to forfeit their own happiness for yours is just annoying to me.

they have their lives to live

just forget about whoever does not want your happiness, watch your back and live a happy life.
Re: His Ex-wife And His Friends by KanwuliaJara: 3:27am On May 19, 2015
Free poohsie?
Community PROP-TY! kiss

(1) (Reply)

7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / business Man Faints As DNA Show His 4 Kids belongs to his neighbor / Family Items For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.