Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. (27042 Views)

Meizu MX4 Pro With 5.5-inch Screen / My Review of The Phantom 5 / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Jambsupport(f): 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
what's the price?
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Brownhypo: 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
[b][Cool but GIONEE M3 ROCKS/b]
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Youngzedd(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
This phone is over 87,000 NGN.

Real price is 419.99 USD without shipping cost.

Do the calculation.
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by fixa(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
n
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by tottinova: 10:06pm On May 18, 2015
na aba na,"meize" that is chiemezie in full

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by sladimeji(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]kk
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by johnemeka(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2015
price please!
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by 2el(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
price

Tallesty1
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by deri4luv1(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by kreemzo1(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
wow.. the review is classic... I guess the phone should cost about 65k..
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by godoluwa(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
say no to china junks. i once fall maga for infinix hot some months ago. i don 4get d fone sha. china junks no dey get gud battery life. dem tell me sey infinix hot get a day battery life bt d truth be sey d fone uses only 4hrs if i browse. expect hotness, poor battery, fast browsing experience, shortest lifespan wit china junks

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Youngzedd(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
kreemzo1:
wow.. the review is classic... I guess the phone should cost about 65k..

Shuu

Around 90k

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Jambsupport(f): 10:12pm On May 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
This phone is over 100,000 NGN.

Real price is 479.99 USD.

Do the calculation.
kinda good enough for such cam quality, apple and sgh features
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by lordhugo(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
Jiayu, Meizu, Gionee, Oppo, Zopo and Xiaomi are brands i recommend anytime. Hold any flagshp phone of those phones and tecno , infinix and the rest becomes like 3310 to you.

Nice review Tallesty1.... I am holding out for the Elephone P7000 though.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by chrisbaby24(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
Na waoo..so dis phone don reach naija...na me and my bros dem for china manufacture d fone...MEIZU meanin MAZI in Ibo langauage...
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by kasmail(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2015
Blackchampion:
This OP sef eeeh! Only u wan full 1st page abi?

I tire oooooo... I don reas tire sef... Rocking my samsung Galaxy c2 grin
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by vyncentino(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
PDP chairman Don get fone
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by sladimeji(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
good
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by sheymoni(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2015
The name sounds like Muazu
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have been using this phone for over a week so I decided to drop a review of it.

Introduction

Meizu is a creation company that has its root in the music industry.
Mx4 Pro is a high profile phone from Meizu; a sibling to the last year's mx4.

Key Specs

Soc: Exynos 5430
Processor: 8-core, 2000 MHz, ARM cortex-A15 & ARM cortex-A7
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-T628
System memory: 3072 MB RAM
Built-in storage: 32GB
Battery Capacity: 3350 mAh
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac
USB: USB 2.0
Connector: microUSB
Features: Mass storage device, USB charging OTG (I haven't tried it.
Other: NFC, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync

The moment i saw this ARM Mali-T628 i stopped reading, this is a gaming machine that GPU is hardcore but is it higher the Adreno 430 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by gen2briz(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2015
godoluwa:
say no to china junks. i once fall maga for infinix hot some months ago. i don 4get d fone sha. china junks no dey get gud battery life. dem tell me sey infinix hot get a day battery life bt d truth be sey d fone uses only 4hrs if i browse. expect hotness, poor battery, fast browsing experience, shortest lifespan wit china junks

You sure
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by ewizard1: 10:36pm On May 18, 2015
Great Specs right there...
#its rocking exynos... the baby is a big Boy.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by sugarboii(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have been using this phone for over a week so I decided to drop a review of it.

Introduction

Meizu is a creation company that has its root in the music industry.
Mx4 Pro is a high profile phone from Meizu; a sibling to the last year's mx4.

Key Specs

Soc: Exynos 5430
Processor: 8-core, 2000 MHz, ARM cortex-A15 & ARM cortex-A7
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-T628
System memory: 3072 MB RAM
Built-in storage: 32GB
Battery Capacity: 3350 mAh
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac
USB: USB 2.0
Connector: microUSB
Features: Mass storage device, USB charging OTG (I haven't tried it.
Other: NFC, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync

Pls what price did you get yours. I really need to know
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
godoluwa:

Read more on Meizu then come back to comment.

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by guttentag(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
The name sounds like muazu
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by agentM(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2015
Those of you spewing out nonsense that you don't like the name,it is aba made,it is packed with fufu you are only ignorant of this brand of phone even if the op has refused to give a full insight of what the meizu brand phone really is you could have gone online to research about it.Meizu is not like your dirty cheap tecno,gionee or infinix phones this guys make bad ass phones.they have adopted their own rom called flyme OS overlayed on android it still one of the cleanest and fastest Chinese Rom around.I make use of the meizu m1 note and I can proudly say where ever i use it it has raised eye brows .here are a few achievements of meizu ;
1)meizu sold 100,000 unit of the m1 note in (60sec) yes you heard me right in 1minute go and search yourself
2)meizu are the first to launch a flagship Ubuntu phone which is called the mx4 Ubuntu edition it was launched recently
3)Alibaba group of companies invested in meizu
4) The processors used in most affordable android device (MediaTek) invested in meizu this year
5)last year there were rumors that Nokia and meizu wanted to partner to make a device.ever since Nokia hardware was bought by Microsoft Nokia has been looking for an OEM to make devices for them.
So those of you typing rubbish from your tecno and dirty cheap other phones please start listing your phone's brand achievements.By the way meizu just clocked 5 years old this year and see what they have done imagine what would happen in the coming years they would occupy one of the top 7 positions in the phone industry+meizu doesn't abandon their phone like the way must manufacturer do they regularly send out OTA update to phones.the meizu mx3 a 3 years ago phone will receiving lollipop update (android 5.0) by June I will be receiving the one for my phone by July please tell me when tecno,gionee and infinix plans to release android 5.0 even for their flagship device not to talk of older devices.

12 Likes

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by jazz04(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2015
so many ignorant people on Nairaland....or is it just this thread? it's like they just had to say something..
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by imitor4us(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2015
OP MEIZU are you sleeping?? what's the price before i change my mind?
Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by bestboss8(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
Op what is the price and where is it sold?

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by blessedvisky(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
agentM:
Those of you spewing out nonsense that you don't like the name,it is aba made,it is packed with fufu you are only ignorant of this brand of phone even if the op has refused to give a full insight of what the meizu brand phone really is you could have gone online to research about it.Meizu is not like your dirty cheap tecno,gionee or infinix phones this guys make bad ass phones.they have adopted their own rom called flyme OS overlayed on android it still one of the cleanest and fastest Chinese Rom around.I make use of the meizu m1 note and I can proudly say where ever i use it it has raised eye brows .here are a few achievements of meizu ;
1)meizu sold 100,000 unit of the m1 note in (60sec) yes you heard me right in 1minute go and search yourself
2)meizu are the first to launch a flagship Ubuntu phone which is called the mx4 Ubuntu edition it was launched recently
3)Alibaba group of companies invested in meizu
4) The processors used in most affordable android device (MediaTek) invested in meizu this year
5)last year there were rumors that Nokia and meizu wanted to partner to make a device.ever since Nokia hardware was bought by Microsoft Nokia has been looking for an OEM to make devices for them.
So those of you typing rubbish from your tecno and dirty cheap other phones please start listing your phone's brand achievements.By the way meizu just clocked 5 years old this year and see what they have done imagine what would happen in the coming years they would occupy one of the top 7 positions in the phone industry

wow!! na was o. this bros dey vex sha. see how the thing pain am. sorry bros are you an investor in the Meizu brand or a marketer/advertiser

7 Likes

Re: My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. by agentM(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2015
blessedvisky:

wow!! na was o. this bros dey vex sha. see how the thing pain am. sorry bros are you an investor in the Meizu brand or a marketer/advertiser
it's not paining me I am only clarifying the stupidity of the ignorant ones

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.