Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo (30741 Views)

Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood. / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari dokubo / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 9:13pm On May 20, 2015
Okeycima:
nope becos I haven't had from the realible source that they have inguarated biafra police
bros nothing 2 fear. Its not everything u will no
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 9:53pm On May 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Most of u still seem not to get it, if buhari draws first blood, he's finished.

Once militants r killing, kidnapping, burning oil wells n perform massive bunkering, buhari will have a dismal 4 years in office n Nigeria will evict him from Aso rock come 2019 for failing badly. seems u seem to forget 80% of our revenue comes from Niger delta.

Remember it takes average of 5 years to build a refinery, but it takes just less than an hour to burn it to the ground.

And do you know how long it will take to reduce even the 13% to 0% while tax and customs and loans carry the burden of govt while they bomb ND into oblivion
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 9:55pm On May 20, 2015
criminalmindz:

WEVE GOT WHAT THE SCOTTISH HAD WHEN THEY FOUGHT ENGLAND AND GAINED THEIR FREEDOM, IT IS CALLED ''WILL POWER''
Hahahahahahahahahaha will power that was bought with 5billion when you could get trillions
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
Okeycima:
nope becos I haven't had from the realible source that they have inguarated biafra police
ok boss I will show u my ID
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Okeycima: 10:36pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
ok boss I will show u my ID
I will b waiting
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by ziryboy(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
The Niger Delta people along with the Igbo nation collectively known as Lower Niger Region was never defeated on March 28. PDP and Jonathan was though we backed them till the very end and we are glad we did. But We Are Not A Conquered Territory
you people will never be defeated in your region because an Hausa man or Yoruba man can not come and contest election with you people in your both region but as for the presidency I wonder how many vote that will come from your region to march up with nothern and southern region.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:08am On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
And do you know how long it will take to reduce even the 13% to 0% while tax and customs and loans carry the burden of govt while they bomb ND into oblivion

I guess u mean 80%, not 13 percent.

The only mistake that buhari will make that will put an end to Nigeria is try to bomb d Niger delta.

A very huge fight will break out in nigeria and I don't want us to discuss the possibilities of where it will head to.

Again, U have not asked urself where Nigeria will get diesel, gasoline n kerosene to power their planes ur so called Bombing to oblivion

Nigeria is a ticking time bomb brother...
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 12:35am On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

The only mistake that buhari will make that will put an end to Nigeria is try to bomb d Niger delta.

A very huge fight will break out in nigeria and I don't want us to discuss the possibilities of where it will head to.

Again, U have not asked urself where Nigeria will get diesel, gasoline n kerosene to power their planes ur so called Bombing to oblivion

The same place all countries at war get it.from other countries on loan
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:41am On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
The same place all countries at war get it.from other countries on loan

Lol. I wander whether u know what can happen to all Nigerian war ships while they wait for fuel.

The crude oil products will also be brought in with ships, Well it can cause lots of Fire works wen shot @

Forget it, we are no longer in 1967
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by klevjey: 12:49am On May 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shut the fok up,you guys can only bark,try any nonsense now and see what happens to you. Your bunch of criminals cannot blackmail us and hold us to ransome,if you guys including you try any bullshiiiit,we shall treat you all as enemies of state.

u still don't get it..there would be no state..it would be LND VS UND..Just like south Korea vs North korea
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by klevjey: 12:58am On May 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Neither is Asari prepared to die in battle or prison as he is only brainwashing some small boys to ho and die in a battle which he and his fellow gainers instigate with the Nigeria military that is now ready to destroy anything that crosses it path in an unfriendly way.the ratio of militants that died to the military is at least 30:1, many militants were killed & buried in mass graves while some got killed any how & left were they got killed by the military. So don't just go there try to prove what ain't true. Did you think your militant friends stopped fighting because they new Jonathan would be made President? NO, they stopped because they were getting killed in large numbers that why they couldn't do anything when Jonathan lost even with all their mouth. You may try again but please note that a try may convenience you .

haaaaaaa...quite funny..30:1..bro try harder..

ur military is TOO weak to pull such figures... when they aren't Chadian soldiers..d Hausa suya eating men..haaa.. go get ur figures right...Nigerian military were killed like ANTS..It was Jonathan that had to beg them to stop.. the ratio was 1:20
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 6:41am On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. I wander whether u know what can happen to all Nigerian war ships while they wait for fuel.

The crude oil products will also be brought in with ships, Well it can cause lots of Fire works wen shot @

what ships what queue what oil when the south south will be in flames.no the war will be fought on credit after denying militants access we will see how they will buy food not to talk of weapons unless they have secretly stocked up. But we know that they have built mansions and universities so no money for war.don't get me wrong o. I support the ND struggle for equity but I don't see them having the human resources to get the job done by force.they did not do it in 67.they did not do it in 2005.they did not do it in 2011 they will not do it now . PS
I don't think you know how difficult it is to sink a ship wen mean you.open waters.radar.missiles.close In weapons systems.o boy na baba de dia o no be jona and the 40incompetent ministers and fat defence chiefs
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by texazzpete(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

There is no 'ticking time bomb'. You're just another loud mouthed, empty headed demagogue.

Nobody is interested in 'drawing first blood'. Buhari certainly cares nothing for that. Asari does not speak for the Niger Delta, does not speak for every able bodied youth in the SS and is just inventing a scenario to complain about.

A new age has come to Nigeria. A new age of good governance and transparency. In the past, the Nigerian delta was neglected in favor of selective appeasement of militants. This will have to change!
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by blackmantis: 7:05am On May 21, 2015
texazzpete:

There is no 'ticking time bomb'. You're just another loud mouthed, empty headed demagogue.

Nobody is interested in 'drawing first blood'. Buhari certainly cares nothing for that. Asari does not speak for the Niger Delta, does not speak for every able bodied youth in the SS and is just inventing a scenario to complain about.

A new age has come to Nigeria. A new age of good governance and transparency. In the past, the Nigerian delta was neglected in favor of selective appeasement of militants. This will have to change!

Thank you my brother, they keep saying ticking time bomb! ticking time bomb!!
Let their bomb keep ticking.

We want development in the ss but Nigeria will no more go on its knees to pander to the selfish interests of few individuals who keep claiming to speak on behalf of the SS.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by shady26(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nigerians fear Boko Haram more than Niger Deltan militants.
You are correct, Nigerians fear bokoharam more than the militants because unlike bokoharam that goes on wanton killing of innocent citizens, the militants pose little danger to the average Nigerian Citizen. However Be sure of this, the government Fears these Militants more than BH cause of the loss of revenue usually occasioned by their activities. Nigeria needs to sit down and address the real issues giving rise to these armed groups in the ND and not attempt to sweep it under the carpet.
No Nation progresses under such groups as BH and MEND
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by shady26(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Bloody Farmer

Is the oil yours

Covetous people grin
Chapie grin
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:45am On May 21, 2015
texazzpete:

No matter how Foooolish u are, U will never amaze me.

Let it change, The reply from niger delta will also be a change...

Nigeria is a ticking time bomb n only blatant morons like u are blind to it. There's already so much hate from all corners within nigeria and secondly Nigeria is now a country where people can't vote where they live , they run back home in fear of losing their lives...

Jealous Fooooool
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
what ships what queue what oil when the south south will be in flames.no the war will be fought on credit after denying militants access we will see how they will buy food not to talk of weapons unless they have secretly stocked up. But we know that they have built mansions and universities so no money for war.don't get me wrong o. I support the ND struggle for equity but I don't see them having the human resources to get the job done by force.they did not do it in 67.they did not do it in 2005.they did not do it in 2011 they will not do it now . PS
I don't think you know how difficult it is to sink a ship wen mean you.open waters.radar.missiles.close In weapons systems.o boy na baba de dia o no be jona and the 40incompetent ministers and fat defence chiefs

This is the most ripe time for it to become possible if buhari triggers it. There's a lot of food here n there's a lot of oil to buy whatever is needed, be it food, med equipments or weaponry.

We lovers if peace are praying that buhari should caution himself, Or else he may cause lots of problems that will cause a massive chain reaction of violence..
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by texazzpete(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

No matter how Foooolish u are, U will never amaze me.

Let it change, The reply from niger delta will also be a change...

Nigeria is a ticking time bomb n only blatant morons like u are blind to it. There's already so much hate from all corners within nigeria and secondly Nigeria is now a country where people can't vote where they live , they run back home in fear of losing their lives...

I say again:

There is indication that there will be any friction between the Buhari Government and regular citizens of the Niger Delta.
Of course there's so much hatred from all corners...and your contributions in this discussion have been adding to that hate. Preaching hatred and suffering and destruction over an imagined scenario.

As they say in Pidgin, "Who send you message?"

chuna1985:

Jealous Fooooool

Can you enlighten me on what exactly it is i'm supposed to be 'jealous' about? It certainly cannot be you, with your stunted intellect.
Let me know when you sober up, please.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by joeyfire(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2015
Ppl who have knowledge of history know that the creeks of the Niger Delta were never really subdued by anyone not even the british. Asari's threats should not be taken lightly
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 1:23pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

This is the most ripe time for it to become possible if buhari triggers it. There's a lot of food here n there's a lot of oil to buy whatever is needed, be it food, med equipments or weaponry.

We lovers if peace are praying that buhari should caution himself, Or else he may cause lots of problems that will cause a massive chain reaction of violence..
well i am not from that region so will only suffer high oil prices but the suffering that will be wrought upon the poor people of the niger delta is what i am worried about.
all out war =very bad for ND
hit and run(govt officals(gov,reps who are living large at your expense) )=much better
investing inagriculture, refining capacity and industrial parks=the best
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
well i am not from that region so will only suffer high oil prices but the suffering that will be wrought upon the poor people of the niger delta is what i am worried about.
all out war =very bad for ND
hit and run(govt officals(gov,reps who are living large at your expense) )=much better
investing inagriculture, refining capacity and industrial parks=the best

Brother lemme tell u d truth, I love. Nigeria...I always hoped that Nigeria will grow n become a powerful nation.
But of recent, some events happening in Nigeria are very troubling, especially dis boko haram killings that have been on over the last 5 years.

Guy I no wan live with Muslims again ooo, take a look @ d world stage, see how many Islamic nations are decimating themselves.

Of recent, the whole tin tire me.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Brother lemme tell u d truth, I love. Nigeria...I always hoped that Nigeria will grow n become a powerful nation.
But of recent, some events happening in Nigeria are very troubling, especially dis boko haram killings that have been on over the last 5 years.

Guy I no wan live with Muslims again ooo, take a look @ d world stage, see how many Islamic nations are decimating themselves.

Of recent, the whole tin tire me.
Where do you live.unless its east you no get choice.you will always have muslims around you.even if its only sabo area but even muslimity is not the problem. Fundamentalism/fanaticism is.
And if we were behaving like true christians(showing love like Jesus did) muslims would have packaged denselves tey tey
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
Where do you live.unless its east you no get choice.you will always have muslims around you.even if its only sabo area but even muslimity is not the problem. Fundamentalism/fanaticism is.
And if we were behaving like true christians(showing love like Jesus did) muslims would have packaged denselves tey tey

ur behaviour as a christian does not change a Muslim ooo. U wan come begin teach for their mosque?
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 9:13pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

ur behaviour as a christian does not change a Muslim ooo. U wan come begin teach for their mosque?
This is why I no de go church.una think say going to church from monday to monday and pretending to be holy is what being a christian is about

follow Jesus teachings (not the part that you like or that was force fed to you) and watch your brothers convert without once preaching(by mouth) to them

Jesus said. By their fruits you shall know them

when last did the body of Christ organise food clothes messages of love and medicine for Palestinians and other war torn areas(not red cross o but ordinary churches)

christianity not about bowing head wearing bling bling cross and disturbing tha peace
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
This is why I no de go church.una think say going to church from monday to monday and pretending to be holy is what being a christian is about

follow Jesus teachings (not the part that you like or that was force fed to you) and watch your brothers convert without once preaching(by mouth) to them

Jesus said. By their fruits you shall know them

when last did the body of Christ organise food clothes messages of love and medicine for Palestinians and other war torn areas(not red cross o but ordinary churches)

christianity not about bowing head wearing bling bling cross and disturbing tha peace

Giving them food n clothes won't change dem ooo . Anyway, I hate no one, I just want to be in a place where religion ain't a big deal
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by mikolo80: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Giving them food n clothes won't change dem ooo . Anyway, I hate no one, I just want to be in a place where religion ain't a big deal
Its a marathon not a sprint do you know how many years it has taken christianity to gain 3billion converts or you think it just dropped from above. My problem with ppl . We're always looking for short cut.is it not food and clothes your parents used to make you a christian.will you follow their religion if they were treating you like animal
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Cofactor: 2:36pm On May 23, 2015
blackmantis:

I wonder what they will do?
Blow up pipelines?
Attack government facilities?
Just what?....
They will soon learn that this administration will not be moved by threats.
What needs to be done will be done and heavens will not fall.
That's the point jare... This government will take no bullshit
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by blackmantis: 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

When American or Saudi ships bring oil for the Nigerian army go and sink it
.....lol.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
blackmantis:

When American or Saudi ships bring oil for the Nigerian army go and sink it .....lol.
It will all sink.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by bofoy(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
Nepa no dey even give light again nawao, abeg light dey una place ?
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by OreMI22: 8:36pm On May 23, 2015
[size=17pt]

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / How Mailafia Died At Specialist Hospital, Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.