Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos (35730 Views)

Audi Ordered To Recall 24,000 Cars Running Diesel Emissions-Cheating Software / Hyundai And Kia To Recall 240,000 Cars Over Whistleblower Complaint / Kia Motors Nigeria Partners With Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by zudozz: 11:55pm On May 18, 2015
1 of obj personal investments.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by omonnakoda: 11:57pm On May 18, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Okay, I already what I meant by "identity" in this context, and it's called "place-identity". What a place is primarily designated/designed for.

London is a tourist hub cos of its historical landmarks, it's history, and the royal family. However, is that what London is known for, or designed/designated for? Tourism is just on the peripheral - London lives on being the financial capital of the world. That's where most of its revenue comes from.

Lol, if you're going to compare the differential between how much London generates from its retail sector to what Nigeria makes from oil - you might as well compare the GDP of London to what Nigeria makes from oil.

Erm, let's do that - shall we? - The GDP of London is: $835.6billion...while Nigeria earns less than $80billion from oil annually.

Are you happy now?

Designated by whom
Is there a recognized body of designators or just a subjective assessment?
I am struggling here you are saying based on your definition above Lagos does not have an identity?

ShymmexOBE:
]

Okay, I already what I meant by "identity" in this context, and it's called "place-identity". What a place is primarily designated/designed for.

London is a tourist hub cos of its historical landmarks, it's history, and the royal family. However, is that what London is known for, or designed/designated for?

Yes to my mind that is what London is known for by MOST PEOPLE(my opinion) and that is a major source of the London economy. London has 30 million visitors each year and I believe the vast majority are tourists not clients of the "financial hub".

It was important to get a definition because right way the argument that Lagos lacks identity becomes shaky

Even if we accept that as gospel the next question is why must it have an "identity" and what does that have to do with overpopulation?
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07am On May 19, 2015
teeowl:
Nice one... I used to think honda had something like that near oshodi...
THe honda place at oshodi is a service centre(workshop) just like the one in the picture posted in the article.
njays24:
I understand why lagos is always the first port-of-call because its the former federal capital and commercial nerve centre of the country.Nevertheless,lagos is already overpopulated,why can't some of these plants be sighted in oyo,ogun or ondo'and if they're looking for states with sea ports,what happened to port Harcourt and warri ports? Lagos is already standing on water,let it not be swallowed up one day from overpopulation.
Insecurity
BlackOnassis:

Which kain rich person dey drive KIA, biko?
What he meant to say is that, how many Nigerian can afford a brand new car Even though it's still the very basic stripped down junk model manufactured for the African, middle east and south Asian markets. e.g those bank type corollas. It is still beyond the reach of most Nigerians.
You would be amazed at the awesome automobiles produced by KIA for the american markets.

Just as an example..the highest trim of Kia forte(ceratto in Nigeria) sells for over $28,000 while the highest trim of corolla sells for just over $25,000. Also, the Kia k900 highest trim sells for over $71,000 while the highest trim for an Avalon sells for just over $43,000.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by omonnakoda: 12:13am On May 19, 2015
njays24:
I understand why lagos is always the first port-of-call because its the former federal capital and commercial nerve centre of the country.Nevertheless,lagos is already overpopulated,why can't some of these plants be sighted in oyo,ogun or ondo'and if they're looking for states with sea ports,what happened to port Harcourt and warri ports? Lagos is already standing on water,let it not be swallowed up one day from overpopulation.
It has nothing to do with federal capital.That i a common error. Abuja will never become economically viable. The reason is that outside Lagos coastl access in Nigeria is difficult for large vessels.In the Delta there is a cross flow of River Niger currents churning up the sea bed such that there will be need for expensive dredging not just once but for ever and some of the dredging solutions may have devastating flooding consequences upstream the . Lagos does not need any dredging or expensive maintenance

3 Likes

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by ossy4rill: 12:33am On May 19, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathaaaann, How are you , your wife and your beautiful ooohh eeeeh. Nigeria don dey make motor, say na Jona .. Jona eeeh Jona #Singing.

Oya craze people attack me, Jonathan and PDP

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by dbest01: 12:37am On May 19, 2015
Good for Nigeria.
Things will surely get better
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by benscroll: 12:38am On May 19, 2015
Good good news for Nigeria. On the other side, you would think this post should be in the technology thread but instead all you see there is dumb heads selling mobile phone and chargers . Nothing technologically insightful.

2 Likes

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by ossy4rill: 1:03am On May 19, 2015
Wallie:
Someone asked why Kia built the plant in Lagos. People fail to realize that most businesses take long-term actions based on well calculated steps that would yield their desirable outcome, which is more profits.

If you're going to build such a long-term project in a challenging environment like Nigeria, you have to weigh the following factors:

1. Large pool of workers and graduates that can be trained – the plant cannot run itself.
2. Banks big enough to handle your transactions and provide you access to quick money – wire transfers to-and-from Korea and access to dollars will be critical.
3. Quick and cheap access to ports – you need to get your parts quickly.
4. Logistics
5. Infrastructure
6. Desirability of your location to your employees - if you build a plant in the middle of nowhere, a lot of people will not want to go there.
7. Favorable taxes and tax breaks – at the end of the day, nobody likes to pay taxes.
8. Security
9. Customer location – as a business, you need to be close to your customers.
10. Location of similar companies – you now have a pool of employees to poach from.

A combination of the factors above will determine your chosen location! Kia is in it to make money for their investors and you can be rest assured that whatever they plan will be based on sound business judgment and not emotion.

Everything you said is absolutely true but let me give you a response.

1)PH has a large pool of workers and graduates and as long as you dont situate the Plant in brono, yobe or adamawa you can attract the best graduates from any part of Nigeria and the world.

2) What do you mean by big banks , Lets say diamond bank in Lagos is big but the ones in PH & Abuja are small therefore cant handle large transactions abi?

3)Let me remind you of a certain Onne seaport in Rivers state. not as big as that in lagos but accomodate any kind of vessels you need.

4) & 5) Logistics and infrastructure. Big logistics company like Intels reside in PH even if you plan to contract it out. Mayn other states possess the infrastructure needed , Rivers,Ogun oyo , Enugu.

6) Rivers,Ogun oyo , Enugu is not the middle of nowhere.

7) No matter where you situate your company in Nigeria you must pay tax.Uniform tax system based on size of industry, revenue and Industry type. Even those on waters owned by Nigeria.

cool Tired of typing.......

2 Likes

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by ohenhen1: 1:11am On May 19, 2015
Kegite:
Oh
I don't fucckk with KIA.
It's not an American car.

The only manufacture shiiit & that's what Nigerians like

I don't like American cars. My first car was Ford, it lasted 6 months. I have had Toyota and Kia ever since. My toyota has 200 miles on it, and it is still working.

2 Likes

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by ohenhen1: 1:17am On May 19, 2015
Nissan, KIA, Hyundai, Peugot, Yamaha already have plants in Nigeria.

Toyota is planning a plant. Toyota should take the plant to Rivers, but the problem is security. Why would any one want to go to Rivers with the militants causing trouble?. They will probably set up shop at the Lekki free trade zone. This is good business for both KIA and Nigeria. KIA will make a lot of money from car sales, parts sales and car servicing. Nigerians will be hired to sell parts, service the vehicles and assembly the cars. They will also test the cars to make sure it is safe to drive on the road.

2 Likes

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by sultaan(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2015
I see a car on a lift with no engine, and another on the ground with no tires. That does not mean an assembly line it could as well be a service bay. There is a pic of Thomson Kia dealership.

If it was a Kia plant there will be a Korean manager in the pic not the Lebanese Aganga is on his way out so soon we'll all be able to tell the fact from phantom

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by ohenhen1: 1:28am On May 19, 2015
sultaan:
I see a car on a lift with no engine, and another on the ground with no tires. That does not mean an assembly line it could as well be a service bay. There is a pic of Thomson Kia dealership.

If it was a Kia plant there will be a Korean manager in the pic not the Lebanese Aganga is on his way out so soon we'll all be able to tell the fact from phantom

KIA have confirmed that they are going to assemble 25K cars a year. Nissan is already in business in Lagos. Inosun is in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by naijamerican: 4:48am On May 19, 2015
Kia is for dogs. Real Nigerians drive Innoson.

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by otokx(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2015
dustydee:

Just what I was thinking, left to me, Calabar should be the location. It is close to the sea and peaceful. The only problem is that it is far.

the Calabar port is not deep enough to accommodate big ships same for all the other port - that is why Lagos keep getting everything.

Good luck would have done another deep sea port in Bayelsa but the guy like most Niger Deltans saw small money and forgot his generation.

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by otokx(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2015
ohenhen1:
Nissan, KIA, Hyundai, Peugot, Yamaha already have plants in Nigeria.

Toyota is planning a plant. Toyota should take the plant to Rivers, but the problem is security. Why would any one want to go to Rivers with the militants causing trouble?. They will probably set up shop at the Lekki free trade zone. This is good business for both KIA and Nigeria. KIA will make a lot of money from car sales, parts sales and car servicing. Nigerians will be hired to sell parts, service the vehicles and assembly the cars. They will also test the cars to make sure it is safe to drive on the road.

Rivers has no real deep sea port.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by Crispels(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2015
Lagos.

1 Like

Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On May 19, 2015
otokx:

the Calabar port is not deep enough to accommodate big ships same for all the other port - that is why Lagos keep getting everything.

Good luck would have done another deep sea port in Bayelsa but the guy like most Niger Deltans saw small money and forgot his generation.
In as much as you sound enlightened which we encourage, in cartalk, we discourage name calling, durogatory words/names and other vices. Pls be warned.
Thanks.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by LockDown69(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2015
Where's the location of the assembly plant?
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
otokx:

A deep seaport is being planned in Akwa Ibom
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by dustydee: 9:20am On May 19, 2015
otokx:

It can be dredged as well. I believe moving some cargoes to other parts of the country will lead to rapid development of those areas and the country at large.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by omonnakoda: 9:44am On May 19, 2015
dustydee:

It can be dredged as well. I believe moving some cargoes to other parts of the country will lead to rapid development of those areas and the country at large.
Calabar port is an inland port. The harbour is very small limiting the possible maximum number of ships that can berth but also move at the same time
Dredging is not a permanent and it is not cheap.It will have to be repeated from time to time.
One thing a lot of people overlook is the unintended or unpredictable environmental consequences of dredging. 2 or 3 years ago we witnessed an unprecedented flooding event .We can expect a lot more of that the more we dredge. There are few forces on earth more powerful than water and we just do not have the competency to handle that . Yes there is a need to spread the entry point for cargoes but there is a responsibility to provide evacuation infrastructure. Akwa Ibom is a better place than Calabar and the money spent building that Uyo stadium would have gone a very long way. The Money Ibori stole etc. The other problem is security. If you own a ship you must have insurance and your insurer will charge you more for going to the Niger Delta than Lagos or Cotonou and so you will charge the customer more. So as a shipper sending a car by Roro to Lagos for 600 euro or Calabar for 600 Euro what will you do especially when you know that you will get more money selling in Lagos or sell quicker.

Akwa Ibom is probably the best competitor for Lagos and in good place because it is almost virgin territory that can be properly planned. A road and rail network linking the port to the rest of the SS,SE ,NC and NE . This needs vision and partnership . Imagine if 5 or 6 states start a company and bring in other investors and the FG as well as NDDC. This is where visionary leadership is required. Instead of GEJ BORROWING money to build Abuja light rail that adds nothing he should have invested in such an idea which to my mind would be $2-3 billion. It is painful to think that yet another opportunity of HIGH oil prices has been squandered
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2015
otokx:

bro u er on point. the people goodluck failed most are his people .after 6 years of his tenure,the problems of his people are as dire as b4. back to the lagos issue,even though expenses in lagos in terms of land en standard of living is high,it has a good international en local transport network,it has a cheap professional workforce,an investment friendly government en populace.Most importantly it is strategically situated and posses great infrastructure.Add to the list its teeming and purchase driven consumer base en one can see y foreign companies tend to favour it.asking y always lagos is selfish.if other governors put in genuine effort ,the can compete with lagos. for instance i live in aba en while we have our own fair share of multinational companies,i fear the state govt has let us down. abas road network is messed up and even when a new company gzi offered to tar a section to facilitate movement of the heavy trucks ,the where charged in excess of 30 million naira.This same governor also leased out aba glass industries to an Indian firm that sold off its heavy machineries and converted a factory which once produced most of Nigeria pharmaceutical glass bottles and vehicle windscreens to a warehouse for imported rice.Its governance such as this thats making lagos the destination of most foreign companies
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by dustydee: 10:03am On May 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Calabar port is an inland port. The harbour is very small limiting the possible maximum number of ships that can berth but also move at the same time
Dredging is not a permanent and it is not cheap.It will have to be repeated from time to time.
One thing a lot of people overlook is the unintended or unpredictable environmental consequences of dredging. 2 or 3 years ago we witnessed an unprecedented flooding event .We can expect a lot more of that the more we dredge. There are few forces on earth more powerful than water and we just do not have the competency to handle that . Yes there is a need to spread the entry point for cargoes but there is a responsibility to provide evacuation infrastructure. Akwa Ibom is a better place than Calabar and the money spent building that Uyo stadium would have gone a very long way. The Money Ibori stole etc. The other problem is security. If you own a ship you must have insurance and your insurer will charge you more for going to the Niger Delta than Lagos or Cotonou and so you will charge the customer more. So as a shipper sending a car by Roro to Lagos for 600 euro or Calabar for 600 Euro what will you do especially when you know that you will get more money selling in Lagos or sell quicker.

Akwa Ibom is probably the best competitor for Lagos and in good place because it is almost virgin territory that can be properly planned. A road and rail network linking the port to the rest of the SS,SE ,NC and NE . This needs vision and partnership . Imagine if 5 or 6 states start a company and bring in other investors and the FG as well as NDDC. This is where visionary leadership is required. Instead of GEJ BORROWING money to build Abuja light rail that adds nothing he should have invested in such an idea which to my mind would be $2-3 billion. It is painful to think that yet another opportunity of HIGH oil prices has been squandered
Why I prefer Cross River is because of security. Cross River, in my opinion, is more stable than Akwa Ibom. I do not know the relationship between dredging and flooding. I thought dredging will create more room for water?
I have looked at the map again, and although Cross River is classified as a non littoral state, it still has links to the ocean. The port there used to handle international ships, I see no reason why it shouldn't now.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by omonnakoda: 10:17am On May 19, 2015
dustydee:

Why I prefer Cross River is because of security. Cross River, in my opinion, is more stable than Akwa Ibom. I do not know the relationship between dredging and flooding. I thought dredging will create more room for water?
I have looked at the map again, and although Cross River is classified as a non littoral state, it still has links to the ocean. The port there used to handle international ships, I see no reason why it shouldn't now.
I already addressed that. It is inland and the harbour is small so it capacity is small in terms of the number of ship s that it can handle as well as size and tonnage so yes it is a good thing to have bu it is SMALL even at maximum potential

In terms of security while I appreciate your preference what really matters is the opinion of the insurance company who dictate to the shippers through their charges. Inland ports are considered riskier in terms of pirate attacks,accidents etc . Thereby attracting a higher premium. Still if you ship to Calabar you will still have to evacuate your good by passing through the roads in Akwa Ibom which will add to your cost and expose you to that same "unstable" security
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by dustydee: 10:30am On May 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
I already addressed that. It is inland and the harbour is small so it capacity is small in terms of the number of ship s that it can handle as well as size and tonnage so yes it is a good thing to have bu it is SMALL even at maximum potential

In terms of security while I appreciate your preference what really matters is the opinion of the insurance company who dictate to the shippers through their charges. Inland ports are considered riskier in terms of pirate attacks,accidents etc . Thereby attracting a higher premium. Still if you ship to Calabar you will still have to evacuate your good by passing through the roads in Akwa Ibom which will add to your cost and expose you to that same "unstable" security
Ok. I get your point but in the absence of an alternative port for now, we need to maximise the use of Calabar port.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by omonnakoda: 10:40am On May 19, 2015
dustydee:

Ok. I get your point but in the absence of an alternative port for now, we need to maximise the use of Calabar port.
I do not know if you have ever exported or imported anything by ship.
If you are importing as a businessman you WILL NOT use Calabar. You cannot force people to do what is not profitable especially when their competitors are not.Already Lome and Cotonou are even cheaper than Lagos and mny importers prefer to ship there nd try to smuggle in to Lagos. I cannot imagine any small business man doing that so it may be oil companies or Dangote etc who are already doing so limitedly. It is just like saying we must give ugly girls a chance when there re fine ones aplenty.Calabar port is not attractive ,as an importer even if there is 0% duty I will not ship there.

As a shipping company coming to West Africa from Europe they stop at Accra Lome Cotonou and Lagos to discharge (the same ship) the further they go the more fuel they use and the more they charge so figure for Calabar also most likely they are returning EMPTY
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by tonychristopher: 11:43am On May 19, 2015
AND THE MONLEYS SAID GEJ DID NOT WORK...IN COLABORATION WITH THE WASTING PEOPLE THEY CHASED HIM AWAY...LETS WATCH BABAONECHANCE

iterator24:

Leading automobile brand Kia Motors Nigeria has unveiled a new assembly plant in Lagos, which is expected to produce 25,000 vehicles every year
The plant named United Vehicle Assembly Limited (UVAL) will be part of Nigeria's robust automotive policy of making the nation a leading manufacturing hub, said officials from UVAL.
Nigerian minister for industry, trade and investment Olusegun Aganga paid a visit to the plant, stating that it was technologically advanced and had quality assurance control measures in place.
UVAL CEO Jacky Hathiramani said, "We are committed to contributing immensely to the development of the nation through this multi-billion investment. We have taken our growth commitment to a greater height in Nigeria and repositioned our brand by supporting the Nigeria dream."
The plant has employed engineering graduates from Nigerian universities and will continue to provide employment for locals.
In line with a commitment made in 2014 to produce vehicles locally, Kia Motors recently launched its made-in-Nigeria automobiles such as Kia Rio, Cerato, Optima, Sorento and Soul. By the end of 2015, the South Korean company will be producing all its flagship models, including sedans, sport utility vehicles (SUVs) and pick-ups in the West African nation.

www.africanreview.com/manufacturing/industry/kia-motors-new-assembly-plant-in-nigeria-to-make-25-000-vehicles-annually

Kia Motors Nigeria has launched a new assembly plant, United Vehicle Assembly Limited (UVAL), in Lagos to produce 25,000 vehicles per year.
UVAL’s Chief Executive Officer, Jacky Hathiramani, said the company is committed to making Nigeria a leading auto manufacturing country in Africa.
Hathiramani said the plant has employed engineering graduates from Nigerian universities and will continue to provide employment for Nigerians.
“With the opening of our plant in Lagos, we have taken our growth commitment to a greater height in Nigeria and reposition our brand to the teeming publics by supporting the proudly Nigeria dream,” he said.
According to him, the company will also contribute to the development of the nation through the multi-billion naira plant.
The company recently launched its made-in-Nigeria vehicles, which include Kia Rio, Cerato, Optima, Sorento, Soul, promising to come up other models before the end of the year.

bizwatchnigeria.ng/kia-lagos-launches-new-plant-increase-production/
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by sulakishop(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2015
HOW CHEAP ARE THESE VEHICLES?
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by baysol: 12:42pm On May 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Why in Lagos? Other states need this plants and industries more abeg.

Lagos is already too freaking populated. They could have opened it in Rivers or Alwa Ibom kf they are worried about closeness to the port and hence materials.

Even the excuse of market is not feasible as deliveries can be made. The concentration of industries in one state is causing more pressure on Lagos which is it smallest state according to landmass already.

Can't you just close your stinking gutter if you have nothing to say. You think decisions to locate industries are taken like the tribalistic made in china innoson motor to set up in Nnewi which is know for nothing but kidnapping. Biafrogs, happy fooling yourselves since Lord lugard.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by bodee(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
Rad1cal:

Stop this stupidity .

When you talk about infrastructure, you mean to tell us LASG is solely responsible for it. If i deck that your rabbit tooth eh !!!
this got me laughing.
Re: KIA Motors Unveils Multi Billion Naira Plant (25,000 Cars/year) In Lagos by stanisbaratheon: 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
where are the roads to drive them on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vehicles Particulars Renewal Grace Period / The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.