Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (7517 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 9:14pm On May 18, 2015
An uncle of mine had 2 children out of wedlock and he did not tell my aunt for 5years. She found out through gossip and she eventually confirmed it. Out of frustration and anger she was with another man and a week ago she came to confess to my sister who is her agemate that she is pregnant for another man and she has no intentions of telling her husband since he never respected her enough tell her about his 2 bush kids. She did her calculation and she is sure her husband is not the father. Do you think its fair to get even with him?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by kilokeys(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2015
hehehehehehe.. i laff in dutch..

no babe can try that with me.. i have this very unique large head, if my acclaimed baby is born with a tiny agbalumo head.. i know that child aint mine.

i wonder how pple accept other pple's babies. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
kilokeys:

no babe can try that with me.. i have this very unique large head, if my acclaimed baby is born with a tiny agbalumo head.. i know that child aint mine.

lmaooooo.....dude you cracked me up!!! Still laughinggggggg grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
In this instance No!!! She didn't achieve anything!!! She will forever live in fear of the man finding out....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Moana(f): 9:52pm On May 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by dulux07(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2015
Dull woman, its already in her blood, shes a cheater, u cant jst because u found out ur husband has kids out if wedlock, so u decide to pay him bck by slipin with anoda man. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Opiosko: 12:15am On May 19, 2015
Floodgeter will surely approve this and ask that the family forgive each other and move ahead like nothing happened.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 12:46am On May 19, 2015
How did she get even with him?

You don't roll in the mud with pigs to get back at pigs. (Figurative)

It's just like saying I will cut off my arm to get even with you for cutting off your own arm.
The man made a mess and complicated his life with extra marital kids and she wants to put herself through the same ordeal to get even with him?

She's complicating her life further with the drama that could accompany her decision.
If the man won't accept the kid, she will be left to carter to it alone. More complications for her.
If the baby daddy finds out and wants his kid, more complication for her.

This one is one big hot mess she's putting on herself to spite her husband.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 12:46am On May 19, 2015
@bold, no wonder grin
kilokeys:

no babe can try that with me.. i have this very unique large head , if my acclaimed baby is born with a tiny agbalumo head.. i know that child aint mine.

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by KanwuliaJara: 3:35am On May 19, 2015
Sometimes! kiss
To make them feel a JOLT of WATTAGE! wink

But in MOST cases, Karma does the BETTER job! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:

yeah right. If she knows she's preggy and she didn't tell you and then she slept with you nko?

Speaking about cunny man die cunny man Bury am
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by kilokeys(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yeah right. If she knows she's preggy and she didn't tell you and then she slept with you nko?

Speaking about cunny man die cunny man Bury am
i resemble my father
my father resembles my grandfather

its an anathema, a lugubrious stata if my baby doesn't look like me
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by elantraceey(f): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
Who losses?
What happened to forgiveness?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SAMBARRY: 9:27am On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:

i resemble my father
my father resembles my grandfather

its an anathema, a lugubrious stata if my baby doesn't look like me
She can say she looks like one of her maternal grandma's siblings. See this one o.is it in all cases children look like either father or mother

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by kilokeys(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
She can say she looks like one of her maternal grandma's siblings. See this one o.is it in all cases children look like either father or mother

my gene is strong o grin
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SAMBARRY: 10:21am On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:

my gene is strong o grin
na only you get gene grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by 190theclown: 11:10pm On May 19, 2015
mizzochocinco:
An uncle of mine had 2 children out of wedlock and he did not tell my aunt for 5years. She found out through gossip and she eventually confirmed it. Out of frustration and anger she was with another man and a week ago she came to confess to my sister who is her agemate that she is pregnant for another man and she has no intentions of telling her husband since he never respected her enough tell her about his 2 bush kids. She did her calculation and she is sure her husband is not the father. Do you think its fair to get even with him?

Na wahala family u find yourself be that grin
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2015
@OP, while planning on getting " even" please be aware of the law of " cause and effect". Be sure you'd be able to deal with and handle the repercussions of whatever you get yourself entangled with as you seek your revenge.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by thiscounts(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2015
I don't think there is any excuse enough for making one a subject of what one conderms, hence hypocrisy.
Two wrongs cant make a right they say.Though I could say her situation was exploited by her male friend...whose purpose of friendship had always been to wait for such opportunity.
No genuine female or male friend once you are married...it is just a road to fornication/adultery;a door ajar that would be flung open when opportunity presents itself.

The world frowns at what the husband did while the heaven weeps for the woman!
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 20, 2015
They had better get a divorce. Wch kind marriage be this?.. Full of hatred, revenge and spite... Before they pass it down to their innocent children. .
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 10:45am On May 20, 2015
Did the uncle of yours had those kids before he married the woman? If so, then there's nothing like getting even here because he never cheated. But the wife is only looking for cheap excuses to sleep around. There's nothing she can come up with that will be enough to convince any one that she is not a slu.t and I suspect she have been that way. Now she is pregnant for another man and wants to put it on her hubby's head. She may as well kill this man. I hope the man finds out, then we shall see who goes through shame and pains at last. Even her own siblings will be dissapointed in her.

I'll rather accept a snake than a sl.uty wife.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 10:59am On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
The man made a mess and complicated his life with extra marital kids and she wants to put herself through the same ordeal to get even with him?

I think what she meant is that the man had the kids before marriage and he never revealed it to her until she heard it through gossip. Any woman in this situation will be angry for such secret but it shouldn't be the reason to become promiscous.

Reason why every man needs DNA.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by jmoore(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2015
Fair? Nope, it is foolishness.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
Did the uncle of yours had those kids before he married the woman? If so, then there's nothing like getting even here because he never cheated. But the wife is only looking for cheap excuses to sleep around. There's nothing she can come up with that will be enough to convince any one that she is not a slu.t and I suspect she have been that way. Now she is pregnant for another man and wants to put it on her hubby's head. She may as well kill this man. I hope the man finds out, then we shall see who goes through shame and pains at last. Even her own siblings will be dissapointed in her.

I'll rather accept a snake than a sl.uty wife.
he had the kids during the marriage not before. And im sure no woman wants a slu.ty husband either.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
I think what she meant is that the man had the kids before marriage and he never revealed it to her until she heard it through gossip. Any woman in this situation will be angry for such secret but it shouldn't be the reason to become promiscous.

Reason why every man needs DNA.
you came up with your own conclusion and went with it, didnt you?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 1:07pm On May 20, 2015
Opiosko:
Floodgeter will surely approve this and ask that the family forgive each other and move ahead like nothing happened.
would there be anything wrong with that? There wasnt a problem when they were just 2 extra-marital children and now its a problem because they are 3 and the last one happens to be her little secret.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 1:10pm On May 20, 2015
dulux07:
Dull woman, its already in her blood, shes a cheater, u cant jst because u found out ur husband has kids out if wedlock, so u decide to pay him bck by slipin with anoda man. kiss
one cheater deserves another. Dont think life will give you more than you deserve when you take advantage of others.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
he had the kids during the marriage not before. And im sure no woman wants a slu.ty husband either.
hmm. That's bad. To have upto two kids while married??..smh

I can see that you support her 'cause she's related to you.But here is the difference..

He had the kids with another woman but he never brought them home and never told the wife that the kids belonged to her. Ofcourse it can't be possible

But...

The woman wants to make him believe that he's the father of the bastard in her womb. Why don't the woman give birth and leave the child with the father? Oya!!

The woman is a fraud as far as I'm concerned. I just hope she is prepared for the consequences and stigma that comes with being thrown out for promiscuity. Plus, the baby father may take to his heels when kasala burst. I trust nigerian jobless dudes who goes about looking for unhappy wives to take advantage of. He won't be there when she's all alone. I've witnessed a simlar case but here, the husband didn't get another woman pregnant. He only cheated and starved his wife of sex for 4months. Within this period, the woman started dating one dude and got pregnant. Today, where is she? Where is the ediot that impregnated her?

mizzochocinco:
would there be anything wrong with that? There wasnt a problem when they were just 2 extra-marital children and now its a problem because they are 3 and the last one happens to be her little secret.
Her little secret? She's giving her husband a bastard to accept as his own kid and you are calling it her little secret. After birth, there will be every kind of celebrations. Husband will think he fathered another child while the evil woman will be smiling pretentiously.There is enough reason to believe that this aunt of yours have been this way before and after getting married. Buncha promiscous lot!! Her type is the reason why marriage seems hopeless. What a wh.ore!!
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Wendy80(f): 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
What kind of drama is this? She should have simply walked away from the marriage instead of this. She's an adulterous woman, she's been doing it just using her husband's kids as an excuse. Tell me when did she meet ds fellow that she's already sleeping without protection to the extent of pregnancy. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
hmm. That's bad. To have upto two kids while married??..smh

I can see that you support her 'cause she's related to you.But here is the difference..

He had the kids with another woman but he never brought them home and never told the wife that the kids belonged to her. Ofcourse it can't be possible

But...

The woman wants to make him believe that he's the father of the bastard in her womb. Why don't the woman give birth and leave the child with the father? Oya!!

The woman is a fraud as far as I'm concerned. I just hope she is prepared for the consequences and stigma that comes with being thrown out for promiscuity. Plus, the baby father may take to his heels when kasala burst. I trust nigerian jobless dudes who goes about looking for unhappy wives to take advantage of. He won't be there when she's all alone. I've witnessed a simlar case but here, the husband didn't get another woman pregnant. He only cheated and starved his wife of sex for 4months. Within this period, the woman started dating one dude and got pregnant. Today, where is she? Where is the ediot that impregnated her?

Her little secret? She's giving her husband a bastard to accept as his own kid and you are calling it her little secret. After birth, there will be every kind of celebrations. Husband will think he fathered another child while the evil woman will be smiling pretentiously.There is enough reason to believe that this aunt of yours have been this way before and after getting married. Buncha promiscous lot!! Her type is the reason why marriage seems hopeless. What a wh.ore!!
im related to her husband not her.
Clearly you are in support that what my uncle did was excusable im not for any of that. You play your wife and she plays you back, you cant cry foul. When you base your marriage on deception dont expect your spouse to give you anything more less than that.
People like you are the ones who make marriage hopeless, you think its normal to cheat and have extra-marital children and you wouldnt want your spouse to do the same to you. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Birds of a feather must flock together. No one deserves loyalty when they cannot be loyal themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by tiredface: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
ARE YOU PEOPLE YORUBA?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
tiredface:
ARE YOU PEOPLE YORUBA?
we are from your tribe angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.