Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (7508 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 5:18pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
im related to her husband not her.
Clearly you are in support that what my uncle did was excusable im not for any of that. You play your wife and she plays you back, you cant cry foul. When you base your marriage on deception dont expect your spouse to give you anything more less than that.
People like you are the ones who make marriage hopeless, you think its normal to cheat and have extra-marital children and you wouldnt want your spouse to do the same to you. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Birds of a feather must flock together. No one deserves loyalty when they cannot be loyal themselves.
like I said; your aunt is a who.re who is looking for cheap excuses for her promiscuity. Keep making stoopid excuses for her. Maybe you are that type or you the woman in your story. How come she had a standby boyfirend that will get her pregnant immediately she heard the news about her hubby?

She have been sleeping around before the news and this is her opportunity to make excuses for her slu.ty ways. She already had him as her fukc mate so as soon as she felt betrayed by her hubby, she decided its time to go the xtra length and get pregnant, sadly, the kid is a bastard right in the womb. A kid that the identity of his/her real father will be hidden from for the rest of his/her life because he came from a worthless mom.

Your aunt is the reason why women deserves no trust. She is foolish. She wanted to emulate her husband, why not emulate the good qualities he has? But no, she is a useless wh.ore looking for a tiny opportunity to start opening her legs for every tom diick and harry. And she is somebody's mother for that matter...smh...*spits*

This is the result of getting married to all these retired prostitutes that spent their lives as runs girls.

You can't make a hoe a house wife though.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
im related to her husband not her.
Clearly you are in support that what my uncle did was excusable im not for any of that. You play your wife and she plays you back, you cant cry foul. When you base your marriage on deception dont expect your spouse to give you anything more less than that.
People like you are the ones who make marriage hopeless, you think its normal to cheat and have extra-marital children and you wouldnt want your spouse to do the same to you. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Birds of a feather must flock together. No one deserves loyalty when they cannot be loyal themselves.

So what is your advice now?
Should the marriage continue or be scattered?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by danot1030: 5:50pm On May 20, 2015
If this story is true, the man should throw the evil woman out his house and his life permanently.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 5:50pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

if the husband is an armed robber, the wife should do that too. If he commits suicide, the wife should also do it. Foolish woman. And some innocent kids will grow up with the ediot as their mom.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
if the husband is an armed robber, the wife should do that too. If he commits suicide, the wife should also do it. Foolish woman. And some innocent kids will grow up with the ediot as their mom.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 5:54pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

they will figure it out themselves
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
danot1030:
If this story is true, the man should throw the evil woman out his house and his life permanently.
what happened to for better or worse? Give and it shall be given unto you
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
they will figure it out themselves

Yes they will

I asked you what your own opinion is on the issue

From your posts, You seem to be inclined to the direction that they should move on as whatever has happened has happened
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
example of that child being you

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 5:58pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes they will

I asked you what your own opinion is on the issue

From your posts, You seem to be inclined to the direction that they should move on as whatever has happened has happened

they deserve each other. No decent woman would not bring the inner b* tch out of her in the same situation. Same way i wouldnt expect my uncle to be calm is she were the one who cheated first with 2 different men.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 6:06pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
example of that child being you
your aunt was a runs girl.that's why she easily became adulterous. Stop making excuses for the who.re.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
they deserve each other. No decent woman would not bring the inner b* tch out of her in the same situation. Same way i wouldnt expect my uncle to be calm is she were the one who cheated first with 2 different men.

That they deserve each other is out of the question.. That much is agreed

I ask what do u advise they do now
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

That they deserve each other is out of the question.. That much is agreed

I ask what do u advise they do now

live with the foundation they have based their marriage on. They live with their choices
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:12pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
live with the foundation they have based their marriage on. They live with their choices

So you have answered your own question

It is fair to get back at your spouse

Oya tell the mod to close the thread

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 6:12pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
shut up your mouth!! What do you mean by no decent women? Not all women are like you and your aunt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:12pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
your aunt was a runs girl.that's why she easily became adulterous. Stop making excuses for the who.re.
was he not adulterous himself? Why should devil think he deserves an angel?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:16pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
shut up your mouth!! What do you mean by no decent women? Not all women are like you and your aunt.
i mean exactly that, keep living up that delusion idea that a decent woman can never change if she is deceived no matter what. You are the people who will be the husband for 25yrs when she has another lover for 30yrs and you will die thinking you are the only one.
You have lived in a female body before to know what a woman can and cannot do?

Only a virtuous man deserves the best out of his wife. And devil can as well expect the worst out of his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:19pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

i asked for other peoples opinions if you are done with it kindly unfollow the thread. Its not by force to keep revisiting it.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:22pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
i asked for other peoples opinions if you are done with it kindly unfollow the thread. Its not by force to keep revisiting it.

If you are interested in other peoples' opinions, you will be more accommodating of dissenting ones and less aggressive of yours'.

At bolded... Being salty does not make you smarter
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:25pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

If you are interested in other peoples' opinions, you will be more accommodating of dissenting ones and less aggressive of yours'.

At bolded... Being salty does not make you smarter
you had your opnion on what i had to say so why cant i have an opnion on what you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
i mean exactly that, keep living up that delusion idea that a decent woman can never change if she is deceived no matter what. You are the people who will be the husband for 25yrs when she has another lover for 30yrs and you will die thinking you are the only one.
You have lived in a female body before to know what a woman can and cannot do?

if you are like your aunt, then speak for yourself. Not all women are like you. I wonder when aultery became something to brag with or threaten one with by women. Women that speaks this way are the loose ones. They know what they are capable of. So quit the bullcrap about the do me I do you shiit. No genuinely decent woman will turn to a who.re overnight like your aunt. She's been that way and only came out to open up to her type- you and your sister because she has excuses to make and also because she trust you guys to keep her secret. You are birds of the same feathers. If not, I don't see why she should leak such secret which can be exposed to anybody. You all are the same and you thought you could come here to get support. No, some women here are not whor.es.

Truth is that, any woman that does this have been promiscous even before the betrayal. Your aunt is a who.re and you and your sis are her type ,that's why she confided immediately in y'all. Any woman in her position could have kept the secret to herself. So I'm. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
if you are like your aunt, then speak for yourself. Not all women are like you. I wonder when aultery became something to brag with or threaten one with by women. Women that speaks this way are the loose ones. They know what they are capable of. So quit the bullcrap about the do me I do you shiit. No genuinely decent woman will turn to a who.re overnight like your aunt. She's been that way and only came out to open up to her type- you and your sister because she has excuses to make and also because she trust you guys to keep her secret. You are birds of the same feathers. If not, I don't see why she should leak such secret which can be exposed to anybody. You all are the same and you thought you could come here to get support. No, some women here are not whor.es.

Truth is that, any woman that does this have been promiscous even before the betrayal. Your aunt is a who.re and you and your sis are her type ,that's why she confided immediately in y'all. Any woman in her position could have kept the secret to herself. So I'm. Not surprised.
and it is only idiots like you who think they can deservea good woman they do not know how to treat well. And its your type that deserve a beast for a spouse. A decent men would never go about making kids anyhow and expect his wife to be calm about it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
you had your opnion on what i had to say so why cant i have an opnion on what you have to say?

Ow KAY
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2015
talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
and it is only idiots like you who think they can deservea good woman they do not know how to treat well. And its your type that deserve a beast for a spouse. A decent men would never go about making kids anyhow and expect his wife to be calm about it.
you are a who.re just like her. No doubt about it. No wonder she easily revealed the secret to her fellow cheap slluts who will keep her secret for her. And I also have this feelings that you are the woman. And you only came here to get support which didn't come as you expected.

Cheap slluts like you are meant for brothels and not a man's home. Stop preaching to us that a woman should start giving out free sex because her hubby had a girlfriend. You were even making it seem like all women are who.res just because you are one. That familly of yours must be filled with kids whose fathers are known only by their moms. What a house where who.res are trained. You and your sister are even working closely with your uncle's wife to make sure she give him a bastard to train. What a cursed familly. And some men will be unfortunate to marry from there. Smh
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:
you are a who.re just like her. No doubt about it. No wonder she easily revealed the secret to her fellow cheap slluts who will keep her secret for her. And I also have this feelings that you are the woman. And you only came here to get support which didn't come as you expected.

Cheap slluts like you are meant for brothels and not a man's home. Stop preaching to us that a woman should start giving out free sex because her hubby had a girlfriend. You were even making it seem like all women are who.res just because you are one. That familly of yours must be filled with kids whose fathers are known only by their moms. What a house where who.res are trained. You and your sister are even working closely with your uncle's wife to make sure she give him a bastard to train. What a cursed familly. And some men will be unfortunate to marry from there. Smh
working closely with what? you are the biggest idiot on the this thread. First you started making facts out of you asssss and you still continue to do that. Someone comes and tell you about their story. Its automatically means you are like them abi or you are their allie?

Let me not even bother myself with you. Your clearly use your assss more than you use your brain!
For all i know all your mother's kids are not even from marriage but you want to go around calling other women names. Smh!
Illirate fool im sure your WAEC are not something to smile about because you seriously lack comprehension skills.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On May 20, 2015
Emaprince:

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
mizzochocinco:
working closely with what? you are the biggest idiot on the this thread. First you started making facts out of you asssss and you still continue to do that. Someone comes and tell you about their story. Its automatically means you are like them abi or you are their allie?

Let me not even bother myself with you. Your clearly use your assss more than you use your brain!
For all i know all your mother's kids are not even from marriage but you want to go around calling other women names. Smh!

One thing is certain- you are the woman!!!

You just wanted to see if people will support you. And I don't see what will make an adulterous woman to tell her hubby's neice about her promiscous life let alone revealing to them that she is pregnant for another man. Such secret, if revealed, can crash the marriage forever. So stop decieving yourself. You are the woman. And I wonder which kind advice you want. You want us to clap for you? Well, I'm good in condemming evil vocally.

Even if you are not her, then you and your sister are her type. That's why she deemed it safe to confide in y'all. Make una carry go with being promiscous. But the woman in this story, is the most foolish woman I have ever read about in this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Emaprince post=33934665]

One thing is certain- you are the woman!!!
still using your ass more than your brain and making up you own facts? Clearly you had challenges in basic primary school comprehension classes.

you just wanted to see if people will support you. And I don't see what will make an adulterous woman to tell her hubby's neice about her promiscous life let alone revealing to them that she is pregnant for another man. Such secret, if revealed, can crash the marriage forever.
and how is it our business if their marriage falls apart? We asked him to cheat on her? We begged her to act out of anger?
I believe in measure for measure. Dont give what you dont want to receive in return, its as simple as that.
A good man deserves a good woman. Anything opposite, deserves exactly what it has to offer.

You are the woman. And I wonder which kind advice you want.

I asked for opinions not adivse. Again with making up shiiit out of your asssss. Where did i ever ask anyone to advise. Simple english you dont understand! I wont make it my headache.

You want us to clap for you? Well, I'm good in condemming evil vocally.
failing to comprehend is your other specialty. Who did i beg to support what i think?
Your problem is that i dont agree with your view and i dont remember forcing you to change it.

Even if you are not her, then you and your sister are her type. That's why she deemed it safe to confide in y'all. Make una carry go with being promiscous. But the woman in this story, is the most foolish woman I have ever read about in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
Mumu! Keep making excuses for a who.re who happens to be your type.

Working together to give your own uncle a bastard. You no dey shame.

Even a thief will not be happy if another person robs his relation.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Joy1706(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2015
Emaprince:

Look at you. You don't know what a scorned/hurt woman is capable of doing. I had this friend who got married as a virgin, good christian girl and everything. Her husband was her first and only boyfriend. She told her husband several times that infidelity was something she would never tolerate. The stupid husband not only cheated on her but impregnated one of her colleagues. What did she do? Don't 4 get that this girl was a good christian virgin girl o and was beyond faithful 2 her husband. She slept with her husband's best friend on their matrimonial bed and made sure that the husband caught her. To say the man was speechless is an understatement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eagle Snatching Boy Video Is A Hoax / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.