Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? (7174 Views)

Is Heaven A Reward Or A Destiny / Fate Is Destiny / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2015

[size=20pt]
Teaching Spiritual Class (Destiny)

I will be dropping explanation little by little and one by one. it definitely going to take some time, reason is that I will be typing from screen touch phone and I am not comfortable on it. please ignore typo error or any other mistake.

this is copy write and shouldn't be used by anyone without authorized permission. I will not entertain counter comment or derail of thread. I will update at my own time.

thanks
[/size]
Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by glade319(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2015
Destiny is real. its predesigned by the creator of life.
Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by Horus(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2015
Life is a combination of both free-will and destiny. If it’s raining outside, it’s destiny; you have no control over the weather. But to be wet or remain dry is your free-will. Take the past as destiny, future as free-will and be happy in the present. A foolish person looks at the past as free-will with regret, future as destiny and is miserable in the present.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by johnydon22(m): 11:36pm On May 18, 2015
Uuuhm i was wondering; If you were destined to die in 50years time, how come you still need to look before you cross the road..

why not cross, cus certainly you wont die if its not ur destiny..
Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by thoth: 7:10am On May 19, 2015
There is nothing like Destiny, it's all a religious fabrication to either pacify, awe,confuse or animate a population by religious Scammers in their belief that the injustice befell them is their Destiny when retribution is feared and PACIFICATION sought, a sort of "Blame it on God not the Atrocious thieves" explanation. Any good development is Destiny so the person has only God to thank not his hardwork and he rather not denounce his allegiance to the said Religion out of fear that the Gods might alter his destiny he lives in AWE what this Pastor/Iman/Babalawo can do. It has always been the destiny of Usurpers to take for themselves what belongs to others, the Inquisition had their God ordained Destiny to pillage the indians, Europeans destiny to steal the America , Blackman's destiny to be a slave, Jihadists and pillagers alike were all Animated by that same proclamation of what their Destiny is.
Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by Joel3(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2015

[size=20pt]
One of the most controversial debate in history is the word destiny. thousands of years ago many scholars had debated the issue of destiny. If really there is one and if it can be change.

No doubt there had been countless of theories that destiny can be change while others rebuff the idea that it can be change.

Well within my spiritual chakra both parties are right. That means if you are of the opinion that it cannot be change you are right, and if you are of the opinion that it can be change then you are right as well.

Reasons is that destiny is a journey to a destination and its has been mapped to take place in our future and that will happen on our way. and in this event there are three type of it.

1, One of them is the most important event, this event is a must and its the only road or link that connect to the other road or path to our future unlike some of the road that has many links or shortcut where one has to decide which to follow it might also be known as free will. Sometimes there is free will and sometimes there is no free will.

But for this particular road where there is no other link which is the must destiny and one had to pass it by force this is mainly a decision by God. This type of event prayer can not change it. its only God that can change this. But other power can altered it and not mainly to change it.

This changing has its consequences. It also effect the universe. To change ones destiny will affect others destiny, it can affect a society or a nation.

Example is if one had to stay without a job for 5 years which is part of the destiny and because of inpatient one then seek help from some source to change it. The truth is that it cannot really be change what can happen is that they can only altered it to push it forward. Further example is without a job from 2015 to 2020 but because it was altered it will then moved to other date like 2017 to 2023 or even more. That five years most surely come to pass. This type of act if it's possible it can be pushed to children. Some parent pushed their suffering destiny to their next generation. But not forgetting that they are limit to every thing that can be moved forward.

Another example. Pharaoh of Egypt delayed the release of the Israelites but was he able to change it? The answer is no.

2, Next is the not so important destiny, although its part of our destiny but it's not a must. This type of event can be changed or altered but only beings that operate in higher realm can do that. The saint most likely will not change or rewrite this kind of destiny especially for that of material value. Because of their spiritual knowledge and richness in God they do not see the need for earthly valuable.

The not so important destiny, the enemy or our prayer can change it sometimes. And Its more harder if its mainly for material value. It will take a lot of hard work. The example is like 50-50%. Maybe 50% says yes it will happen and 50% says no it will not happen, or 60% says yes and 40% says no.

The higher the percentage on one side the likely it happens to that side. Otherwise it will take a lot of powers to change from 70% No & 30% Yes to a Yes.

To be continue.

Tired for now.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by Joel3(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
will update tomorrow.
Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by Anas09: 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
@ Joel. My own understanding of Destiny is like this. Destiny is an assignment divinely pre-ordained for us to fulfil here on earth by God. No man understands or discovers his destiny (his divine assignment or purpose in life) outside of God. Some fulfil destiny without knowing they r indeed working out their purpose in life e.g, The Persian King Cyrus. 200yrs before he was born, God through prophet Isaiah prophecied that he(Cyrus) will rebuild his Temple. Secondly Joseph fufilled his destiny by being the vessel God used to take his children to egypt as He told Abraham is friend. Juda ischariot betraying his friend and Master. John the Baptist. And finally the antichrist who we r still waiting to manifest. These people didn't need to search out the scriptures or wait on God for any revelation. Its been ordained, even if they wanted to, they couldn't change it.
What about us, who need revelations to know what our assignments on earth are? We can live and die without discovering what our purposes are or discover it but refused to work to fufil it. Christ has given his life for all, what is left is acceptance and the Grace to walk the walk. But what if u reject him? Meanwhile there's something he' ll have u do for him. Remember u r not the only one who can do that thing. Do u think God will leave His work undone because u won't accept to walk with Him? No. Our destinies gets fulfilled when we accept him into our lives and obey to do whatecer he wants us to.
Let me relate alil story here. I graduated from the uni. I got a job, one year later, I lost the job, I was linked to another, one year later again, I lost the job, immidiately, I got another job, again I lost the job after oneyr. NO, dis is not ordinary. because, my bosses don't tell me that am not good at my job. No previous quarry. So what's it? I went on investigative prayer. For three days I was in a prayer camp. Father what is it. Why r u terminating my jobs. I knew satan couldn't stop me, so it had to be God. He didn't say anything to me till I came back home. Two weeks later. He gave me a vision and in the vision, he detailed my purpse in life. I had the same vision two consegative nights. The first face of the mission, the second night the concluding part of my mission. If I told u, u'd be shocked. He won't allow me get comfortable in what I was doing. AND, I was told where I'll be and what to do. BUT, if I decides to marry a man who lives in America and I join him. I will still do, what am told, but won't fulfil that mission. If I out rightly say. I can't see myself doing that, do u think that purpose will be fulfilled? NO. Now I know what I shd do, and where I shd do it. If I work in obidience, there r souls that God will save through me where He wants me to be, but if I decide to still do it somewhere else. I leave the sheep unattended. Although he can use someone else. But I would failed him. Meanwhile, am not called to be pastor ooo.
So in essence. There's destiny where ones freewill is requried, there's one that you do Gods will without even knowing it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Destiny: Is There A Destiny And Can It Be Change? by adexsimply(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2015
If you're silly enough to take a dose of cyanide intentionally and you die, isn't that destiny ?

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis' Message For World Mission Sunday 2013 / 6 Effective Steps To Resuscitate A Church / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.