Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please Help Me On Wordpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me On Wordpress (647 Views)

Most Common Errors Faced By Developers While Working On Wordpress With Solutions / How To Set Up A Self-hosted Blog Or Website On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On Wordpress by normaljenny(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2015
I wanted a website with word press and I am wondering if there is any area for digital down loads. Where you pay and download if I should use wordpress. Pls help me with answers that would help me. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me On Wordpress by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
normaljenny:
I wanted a website with word press and I am wondering if there is any area for digital down loads. Where you pay and download if I should use wordpress. Pls help me with answers that would help me. Thanks
There's none available on the official platform but you can make it available by using Woocommerce plugin. BTW, I offer a service where I upload HD VIDEOS for some money. Why the name Jenny? Are you a gurl?
Re: Please Help Me On Wordpress by Nobody: 3:52am On May 19, 2015
You can also use certain premium themes that offers paid digital downloads.
Send me a P.M to get the one I have.
Re: Please Help Me On Wordpress by normaljenny(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2015
Datazone:

There's none available on the official platform but you can make it available by using Woocommerce plugin. BTW, I offer a service where I upload HD VIDEOS for some money. Why the name Jenny? Are you a gurl?

Am a guy, Jenny is my wife's Name. Thanks for the advise. The woocommerce u talked about, how do I plug it in? Can it be used to download ebooks?
Re: Please Help Me On Wordpress by yomalex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
normaljenny:
What you need is Woocommerce and set up the product as a downloadable product

If you need specific WooCommerce Add-ons or you want a bundle I have for sale at reasonable pricing
Re: Please Help Me On Wordpress by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2015
normaljenny:
Can I see a link to the website you eventually did?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners Distributors For Our Product / Soya Beans And Millets At Affordable Price / Is This Business Idea Workable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.