Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (40613 Views)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom today at the on- going meeting of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum at the moment at Lagos/Osun Hall, Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja which have in attendance about fifteen governors from both factions i.e. the Jang and Amachi faction, sat beside Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers.

When Akpabio came in after the Akwa Ibom Governor-elect, he insisted that a chair be brought for him to sit beside Amaechi who was already seated.

Northern States Governors’ Forum, NSGF, an umbrella body of all elected Governors from the north Monday agreed to nip in the bud, the lingering crisis in the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, with a vow to bring together the two factions to form one indivisible and united body.

Those in attendance

1. Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom
2. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers
3. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo
4. Rauf Aregbosola of Osun
4. Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger
5. Ramallan Yero of Kaduna
6. Saidu Dankigari of Kebbi
7.Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta
8. Deputy governor of kano and governor- Elect, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
9. Kashim Shettima of Borno
10. Deputy governor of Kogi, Yomi Awoniyi
11. Isa Yuguda of Bauchi
12. Deputy governor of Nasarawa State
13. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo
14. Governor- Elect of Akwa Ibom, Emmanuel Udom
15. Deputy governor of Imo State

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/akpabio-seats-next-to-amaechi-at-ngf-meeting/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Mekybliss(f): 10:37pm On May 18, 2015
I need a picture to believe this.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2015
Do you expect them to start fighting each other.They are politiciabs united with aim of enriching themselves.Only gullible fools fight on their behalf.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Goddex: 10:37pm On May 18, 2015
Tis will hit front page soon
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Bonapart(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2015
Hoe-kay
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by tolexy007(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
b
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Saucekide25(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Observing....GUYS Have u checked my DP? grin
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Okay....
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by dotna(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Gladiators
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by bastien: 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Waspy(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
Pics pls
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by hadura29(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Do you expect them to start fighting each other.They are politiciabs united with aim of enriching themselves.Only gullible fools fight on their behalf.

Not only gullible, nitwits... Mumu.. Oponu will fight coz of politicians. Mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by FcMilan: 10:41pm On May 18, 2015
all ds politicuans be playing mind game on us we go jus de background de happy say akpabio and amaechi de quarrel meanwhile dem de use dat means syphon our money together
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Hoii(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2015
No picture?
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by HopeAtHand: 10:41pm On May 18, 2015
Even if Akpabio is seen kissing Amaechi, it dsnt matter...if only you can see the contents of their hearts and what they wish each other.

Akpabio should give it up to Amaechi, he has one or two things to learn from him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by sheymoni(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
This is 21st century Op your phone no get camera?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by condralbede(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
Greedy set of ppl!
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by eaglechild: 10:44pm On May 18, 2015
Pictures please.
I wonder why this is news worthy

It is. not as if they will start tearing at each other's throats in public.

Even if Amaechi who lacks decorum can, Akpabio will ignore him.
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by ibk4luv(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2015
errrmmm

but u forgot to add how that concerns us here oo
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by chucky234(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
Where the Foto?
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by vedd: 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
It is simply because the PDP purpose of causing crisis and disafection has been defeated.

There are some old wounds that don't heal easily until real scores are settled between long time foes.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Marcelinho(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
this is how it should be. let build together
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by jamex93(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by oluwafemi113(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2015
Amechi won at last

Amechi na God Win

Mama Peace way ur face grin

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by oluwatomisin93(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2015
abeg pics or I no believe am. jona boy don't turn amachi friend. in mi voice action film
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by Buzzj17: 10:48pm On May 18, 2015
Hmmmmm!! Change is really coming to the nation. No way would this meeting have taken place if PDP had won the presidential elections. Madam patience will meddle, so also a lot of PDP elders.
And congrats to amaechi. We hear he has been the one calling for the meeting and to ensure GEJ is not offended, Akpabio and Co suggested the neutral venue.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by baybeeboi: 10:48pm On May 18, 2015
well, I don't see how this is supposed to be news.
It's normal...happens everywhere.
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2015
D dude above me will attempt to comment sensibly, while d one below me iz still havin elektion defeat hangover.

Make una dey watch dem, buh make una take style hold rope 4 hand, jez incase grin

*modified*
did I mention dah d one below me iz still single 'n searchin? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by CR77(f): 10:53pm On May 18, 2015
Thomas
Mekybliss:
I need a picture to believe this.
Re: Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting by akins56(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2015
Shiooor, Akpabio wan dey form familiarity.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi / Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.