Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) (1853 Views)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Blogging Advice For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) by iamdjtune: 11:18pm On May 18, 2015
Google AdSense is the most popular option for monetizing online content, but sadly enough, many bloggers don't know how to create a Google Adsense account.

Creating a AdSense account is very easy thing to do and for being accepted you just need a website or a blog indexed by Google, which should contain a minimum of 10 pages and most important, not violating Google Adsense policies.

Today we will teach you how to Apply For Google Adsense

Apply Account Approval

Before anything else, you have to apply for a Google Adsense account.

Just go to the Adsense homepage www.google.com/adsense and click on the "Sign up now" red button.

Now you must complete the Adsense registration form:

Step 1. Select your Google Account to continue

Step 2. Tell us about your content: enter your main website/blog URL where you want ads to be displa.y.e.d, then select your website content language.

Read and pay attention to the Google Adsense policies, because if you violate the rules, your account might be disabled later. And unfortunately, you have small chances to get it back.

Rules:

1. I will not click on my ads nor encourage others to do so.
2. I will not place ads on sites that include adult content, including p0rnography.
3. I will not place ads on sites involved in the distribution of copyrighted materials.
4. I do not already have a Google AdSense account.
5. I will not place ads on sites that include incentives to click on ads.

Check "I have read and agree...", and then press "Continue"

Step 3. Submit your adSense application: select your account type and enter your personal information (country, your real name, address, phone). These informations will be used when you will receive your payment. Next, press "Submit my application" to finish with the registration.
After submit the form Google will review your blog and your registration. Wait maximum 2 weeks to get your AdSense registration approved... or rejected. Google will send you an email to your inbox if your account has been approved.

Good luck!

READ FULL POST: http://www.cyberlord.info/how-to-create-google-adsense-account-for-beginners/

Re: How To Create Google Adsense Account (for Beginners) by dhsfbi(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
My boss, please check this blog if it can be accept for AdSense. www.techgists.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Access Nigerian IP From Europe? / Download Latest 2go Version 5.0 / Pls Help How To Fix (ip Has Changed Issues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.