Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. (74781 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Amaechi Vs Akpabio: Who Performed Better As A Governor / My Opinion: Babatunde Raji Fashola Vs Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 3:52am On May 19, 2015

The First of its type purpose built arbitration centre in Africa, the Lagos Court of Arbitration International Centre for Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) built by the Lagos State Government and commissioned by the Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN at the Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, on Tuesday, May 5, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 3:54am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS SHOGUNRO ESTATE

17 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 3:58am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS CARDIAC AND RENAL CENTRE

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:04am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS ULTRA MODERN OYINGBO MARKET

GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS CHOIS GARDEN EST. ABIJO GRA, IBEJU LEKKI

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:09am On May 19, 2015
FASHOLA COMMISSIONS 8.4 MEGA WATTS PENINSULA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT

The newly commissioned 8.4 Mega Watts Peninsula Integrated Power Project, a Public Private Partnership (PPP) between Lagos State Government and Peninsula Integrated Power Limited, to provide power for public infrastructure in the Lekki/Ikoyi/Victoria Island axis like the Lekki Phase 1 Waterworks, Ligali Ayorinde Waterworks, Victoria Island, Saka Tinubu Waterworks, 25km new public lighting within Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge among others during its commissioning by the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN at the Chibo Ofodile Close, Off Ladipo Latinwo Crescent, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, on Sunday, March 8, 2015.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:12am On May 19, 2015

GOV. FASHOLA FLAGS OFF LAGOS SOLAR POWER PROJECT

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:18am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS ROSELYNE OMOTOSHO COURT HOUSE, IKEJA

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:23am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS LIGALI AYORINDE HIGH/MAGISTRATE COURT

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Nobody: 4:26am On May 19, 2015
lagos is working cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:27am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA HANDS OVER 34 NEW FIRE TRUCKS AND FIREMEN APPARELS

A cross section of the 34 new Fire Trucks commissioned and built for the Lagos State Government by W.S Darley of United States and handed over to the Lagos State Fire Service by Governor Babatunde Fashola, SAN, at the State Fire Service Headquarters, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, on Tuesday, December 02, 2014.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:31am On May 19, 2015

The Agege Waste Transfer Loading Station during the commissioning by the Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN at Oba Ogunji Road, Agege, Pen-Cinema, Lagos on Wednesday, November 26, 2014. INSET: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (right), Commissioning of Environmnent, Mr. Tunji Bello (middle) and the Managing Director, LAWMA, Mr. Ola Oresanya

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:33am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA HANDS OVER NEW AREA ā€˜Cā€™ POLICE COMMAND IN SURULERE,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:36am On May 19, 2015
FASHOLA COMMISSIONS MAINLAND INDEPENDENT POWER PROJECT

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:43am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS LAGOS ENERGY ACADEMY, INDUCTS STUDENTS

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:48am On May 19, 2015

The newly commissioned One-Stop Centre and formal Launch of Temporary Vehicle Tag at the LASTMA Yard, Oshodi, on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by whitecat1: 4:51am On May 19, 2015
Ok o!!

aresa:

Just trying to be fair...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:53am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS MAIN TEJUOSHO SHOPPING COMPLEX PHASE ONE

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by smsshola(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2015
op I hope ds is not all u can load abt Fashola because I did not see any road project....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 4:58am On May 19, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:03am On May 19, 2015

The Ajibola Adewole Omojola Housing Estate at Gbagada during the official commissioning by the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday, June 12, 2014.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:11am On May 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:14am On May 19, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:18am On May 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:22am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS IMOTA ASPHALT PLANT, IMOTA, IN IKORODU

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:26am On May 19, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA COMMISSIONS SCHOOL OF NURSING COMPLEX AT ALIMOSHO

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by aresa: 5:31am On May 19, 2015
I haven't scratched the surface and many more pages to go, but I'm tired and sleepy..

...continue in a few hours...

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Randerl: 5:39am On May 19, 2015
@Aresa weldone. Good work here.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by egift(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2015
Once Fashola's projects start coming in, somebody will be in Akwa Ibom shouting Rigging. It will be like INEC announcing the figures from Kano during the last Presidential Election grin grin grin grin

lalasticlala FP please. The incoming governors need to learn that it is important to deliver.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by bofoy(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2015
aresa:
I haven't scratched the surface and many more pages to go, but I'm tired and sleepy..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by bofoy(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2015
aresa:
you are frm lagos state no doubt stop showing building structures, and housing show something meaningful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Mynd44: 6:36am On May 19, 2015
This is boring abeg. I prefer to look at the indices. What are the policy od the two governors under review and how those policies has turned into better lives for the citizens.

I love to discuss these policies under
Employment
Agriculture
Security
Housing
Provision of water
Education
Welfare of workers
Transportation
Financial policies
Laws and executive orders
Etc.

After that, we should then look at the secondary figures like the ease of doing business. How commercially viable are both states based on the policies, the results and how the governors have set the tone moving forward.

Posting pictures turns this into a joystick waving contest abeg

21 Likes

Re: Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. by Greatken007(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2015
I AM YET TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE COMPARE THIS TWO PRIME-MOVER...THEY HAVE BOTH DONE THEIR BEST FOR THEIR STATE....THE TWO STATES I BELIEVE DON'T HAVE THE SAME NEEDS THEREFORE THEY FIX THE ANOMALIES AS REGARDS THEIR STATE...THERE WAS NO RECOGNIZED STADIUM IN AKWA-IBOM B4 NOW AND SO AKPABIO GAVE HIS PPLE ONE, FASHOLA DON'T NEED TO DO SAME BECAUSE OF THE ALREADY EXISTING STADIA UNLESS THEY ARE IN A BAD STATE THAT CALLS FOR RENOVATION...THERE WAS THE NEED TO CUSHION FIRE INCIDENCE IN LAG AND SO THE NEED FOR THOSE NUMEROUS VAN(ANY STATE WITHOUT GOOD FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM HAS NO FUTURE).LET US NOT PAINT ANY OF THEM BLACK...THEY AREN'T PERFECT BUT FROM VISUAL INSPECTION WE CAN SEE THEIR WORKS

48 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.