Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (20037 Views)

S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On May 19, 2015
Igbo una see una self?so na decieve una dey decieve una self and GEj,mtcheeeeeeew
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by gesundheit: 4:46pm On May 19, 2015
wow!!!!! now this news is surprising.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Namadobi: 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by PrettyGaby(f): 6:00pm On May 19, 2015
polticians can lie. which s/e? the one wey i dey abi another one
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Keegan: 7:32pm On May 19, 2015
lyntiffany:
This guy has an uncontrollable leaking mouth, if he is talking about the southeast I know then he has lost it cos Buhari wouldn't have gotten 5% of our vote if not for the evil scheme of APC that day by blowing bomb in Enugu and Anambara maybe his Grandpa might still be wailing with his large daura handkerchief by now.

Uzor kalu we din't vote for APC is our choice and you have to respect that, you can speak for yourself and lost souls like you but not for the entire Southeast region.

This people are really senseless.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Horlufemi(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
arewafederation:

I miss this chant. cheesy
me too.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Horlufemi(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
airmark:

I dont want to believe all igbos are this dumb. Despite scamming you with 2nd Niger bridge and other stuffs. Yorubas are still the most savvy tribe in Nigeria.

Yorubas don't like PDP. if you like be Igbo Yoruba or Hausa and long as u are PDP no way for you. They made a mistake in trusting Jonathan but he messed up and they turned their backs to him.

Some people see this as betrayal but didn't see the betrayal of Jonathan.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
Buhari won 80% in Imo. That is the one I am sure of. All the areas won by Okorocha in Governorship were equaly won by Buhari and that is 22 out of 27 LGAs.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Buhari won 80% in Imo. That is the one I am sure of. All the areas won by Okorocha in Governorship were equaly won by Buhari and that is 22 out of 27 LGAs.
I agree with you

Nwoke m, where have you been?
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2015
eleojo23:
Why are some people making it seem like the South east needs to apologies for their choice in the last election?
What is wrong with the S'east voting en masse for PDP? After all, the North also did that for APC or is it because the party that the S'east supported finally lost?
People have the right to vote for any party/candidate in an election. That is democracy and that is why it is called a contest - to see who finally gets more votes.

It is therefore unrealistic to expect the entire country to vote for one party.

So there is nothing wrong with the S'east voting en masse for their preferred party (PDP) the same way nobody is criticizing the North for voting en mass for their own preferred party (APC)

Well said. I cannot understand Nigerians. No one should be castigated for taking casting his vote for or against any party.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Madam, How are you?

I need to ask you this: are you saying that the elections in the South East were not massively rigged?

If you agree it was massively rigged, then how are you able to conclude that the south east electorate overwhelmingly voted GEJ /PDP ?

modath:

Orji Uzor kalu is a liar from the pits of hell!!

The south east is/was totally for Jona & their votes showed it, thank God for SCR/PVCs. They prevented what could have been a big bloodbath.

The only reason Baba got votes from Imo is cos of Rochas and his doggedness!

I'm an unrepentant Buharist and I know that.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 19, 2015
ok a simple survey should solve this:

If you are from SE and you voted or would've vote if possible for Buhari click "share"

If you are from SE and you voted or would've vote if possible for Jonathan click "like"

[size=0pt] gesundheit Namadobi PrettyGaby Keegan lyntiffany Horlufemi
arewafederation
airmark Abagworo Beremx(f): 9:24pm
Abagworo citizenY(m)
eleojo23
modath
lalasticlala
Ilekeh Islie Naughtysite after1 eleojo23 mensdept lyntiffany(f) Ojiofor shaboti searching4lovee(m) jcmaiah(m) Chigold101(m) juicee1 Maxymilliano(m) Pavore9 Jesusloveyou danot1030 biafransoul: 5:35am
Even the blind, the deaf and the dumb knows any election conducted in the East between Gej And the boko haram apologist called Buhari will always go 98% in favor of Gej. So Orji Kalu should keep on dreaming.
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by biafransoul Pheals(f) Goddex disloman(m) IdiAmin1(m) Dahveydson(m) GhaliNaaba(m) wordcat(m) boss1310(m) JingoOAU(m) omenka(m) Waspy(m) fx45(m) sauceny(m) Istillfuckyou kay29000(m) kushma(m) mightycrown1(m) PDPwayoo tosag(m) AhmedMustapha(m JOACHINpedro(m) klax spencekat(m) Orikinla(m) centjamie(m) SeverusSnape(m) ElFenomeno1 NonsoChris(m) ELBAND teeowl(m) balee56 kelechi50 texazzpete(m) JN1(m) Papasmal(m)[/size]
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by nwakaibeya1: 10:50pm On May 19, 2015
chameleons : night people :ndi abali nkpuru onye kuru ka oga awota :only time will tell .behold judgement of he that made the spiritual laws has come on earth and it is only in the night that we know who is who.no matter how human beigns pretend before spiritually blind people on te earth,but not to us who have the light and the mantle
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by modath(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
Madam, How are you?

I need to ask you this: are you saying that the elections in the South East were not massively rigged?

If you agree it was massively rigged, then how are you able to conclude that the south east electorate overwhelmingly voted GEJ /PDP ?

My Gen B, longest time, I'm good, how mdm and the lil princess? Great I believe.

Gen B, on the GMB issue, the SE&SS states (apart from Edo,) gave 80% of their LAWFUL votes to Jona, the only diff is the abracadabra that got it to 95-98%

Gen, I don't want to argue with you, but I live here and as a detribalised person I mingle with lots of people from every tribe, creed and gender so I can stand by my assertion.

I also interact with Ibos almost on a daily basis and up till today, majority of them are still pained.. Of the hundreds of Ibos I know, I can't count up to five that supported Baba.

OUK is just being mischievious cos every Nigerian is aware that majority of the Ibos don't like Baba..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Abagworo(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2015
modath:

My Gen B, longest time, I'm good, how mdm and the lil princess? Great I believe.

Gen B, on the GMB issue, the SE&SS states (apart from Edo,) gave 80% of their LAWFUL votes to Jona, the only diff is the abracadabra that got it to 95-98%

Gen, I don't want to argue with you, but I live here and as a detribalised person I mingle with lots of people from every tribe, creed and gender so I can stand by my assertion.

I also interact with Ibos almost on a daily basis and up till today, majority of them are still pained.. Of the hundreds of Ibos I know, I can't count up to five that supported Baba.

OUK is just being mischievious cos every Nigerian is aware that majority of the Ibos don't like Baba..

You cannot use your immediate environment to judge the entire Southeast. I wrote it long before the election and it came to be. Imo State was never a PDP zone despite the use of 3 local government areas in Imo and some Anambra people loyal to Peter Obi to abuse Okorocha on social media. On ground people loved APC and Buhari which is evident from his campaigns and visits to Imo State. You can check for the pictures. Only Mbaise supported Jonathan hoping that he would help rig Ihedioha to power.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by modath(f): 12:40am On May 20, 2015
Abagworo:

You cannot use your immediate environment to judge the entire Southeast. I wrote it long before the election and it came to be. Imo State was never a PDP zone despite the use of 3 local government areas in Imo and some Anambra people loyal to Peter Obi to abuse Okorocha on social media. On ground people loved APC and Buhari which is evident from his campaigns and visits to Imo State. You can check for the pictures. Only Mbaise supported Jonathan hoping that he would help rig Ihedioha to power.

From my initial post, you'd see Imo wasn't part of the south east state I mentioned.. I saw with my two eyes on channels tv the kind of maltreatment & harassment Rochas, his aides and their supporters were subjected to, some youths were even locked up & prevented from voting.

I don't argue without facts so I won't talk about the "on ground" ones but the ibos not domicled in the east that I know (minus 3)are anti buhari,even my neighbour who we've been on very good terms with and is usually a reasonable fellow was just going on & on about betrayal & born to rule etc..

I'm an unapologetic buharist who even did subtle campaign @ my ante natal clinic visits &I still stand by word that majority of ibos were and are still pro jonathan for reasons that they themselves should know are baseless and weird but to each his own....

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Akinrogun(m): 3:49am On May 20, 2015
frisky2good:
If only we are allowed to indicate tribes on ballot papers, this man would have been convinced that most Igbos everywhere in Nigeria (not only in the south east) voted PDP. Not because of GEJ but for the simple fact that Igbos don't believe in Hausas. All the Igbo friends I have voted for PDP in all the elections (in Lagos o).

in dis age......u guys aren't voting based on issues bt tribal lines......dats sardonic and lugubrious!
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by IVORY2009(m): 5:57am On May 20, 2015
searching4lovee:

oloriibu omo alee ma shanfaani omo pau bi ibon undecided
Irunoobo grin grin
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Remarkable: 5:59am On May 20, 2015
jcmaiah:
if he is talking of abia governorship election then he is right. Anything outside that he need brain surgery!

Hi is not right just because you said he is... he if wrong, as well as you yourself, because the INEC conducted re-run with the eyes of the world focused in areas in Aba and environs. shows what the true result of that election was - Abians have decided to pitch their tent with Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu; an intelligent that got his academic experience up to the doctorial level at the age of 30! A performer that received awards for his role as DG of ASEPA! I will continue educating you guys that want to keep on lieing, because I know you are just mis-informed.

Here is a video for you to watch. Thank me later, don't forget.
(notice, the interviewer is a Yoruba).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-9vte2imE

(if you do not have MB, ask those who have *Grin*)
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by PStacks(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2015
Another omo Igbo wÀnting to equate himself with BÓla tinubu, later u people would say the oba shouldn't throw you inside lagoon, the oba would be showing a lot of magnanimity throwing you to the lagoon, he should have opted for the dead-sea instead, that would be more befitting fÓr all these ibo noi§e makers.
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Abadaike(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
The great Kalu we Igbo Youth value you so much because of your fight for well being of Igbos but you should stand out like Mighty Tinubu, Your party PPA should have replace APGA but poor human management did not allow it,they said you allowed your Mother to intervene on party matters but I(ABADAIKE) from Anambra State beg you on behalf all of IGBO YOUTH not to JOIN APC but merge PPA and APGA to form a formidable party.

Sir, if you join the CHANGE party we IGBOs will not see you as A REPLACEMENT OF EZEGBULUGBULU the GREAT,MIGHTY CHUKWUEMEKA ODIMEGWU OJIOKWU our ROLE MODEL that stand out when it matters most, I use this opportunity to THANK YOU for suing Lagos State when they deported Igbos from there.PLEASE DO NOT spoil YOUR PRESTIGE IN IGBO LAND.

With your biography you can never be poor again:

Kalu attended Christ the King School Aba and Government College, Umuahia. After studying at Barewa College, Zaria, he enrolled in the University of Maiduguri where he studied political science. During his time at the university, Kalu became a student activist, and participated in the “Ali Must Go”[2] riots against the education minister.[3] His participation resulted in his suspension. While his fellow students later took the school authorities to court, Kalu left school to build his own business.[4]

With only $35 to his name that he had borrowed from his mother, Kalu began trading palm oil, first buying the oil from Nigeria's eastern regions and then selling it in the country's northern regions.[5] He then began buying and reselling furniture on a large scale.

Kalu eventually established SLOK Holding, a conglomerate that would consist of a number of successful companies, inclusing the Ojialex Furniture Company, SLOK Nigeria Limited, SLOK United Kingdom Limited, Adamawa Publishers Limited, SLOK Vegetable Oil, Aba, SLOK Paper Factory, Aba, SLOK United States Incorporated, SLOK Ghana, Togo, Cotonou, Guinea, South Africa, Liberia, Botswana, SLOK Korea, Supreme Oil Limited, SLOK Airlines, Sun Publishing Limited, and First International Bank Limited.

Kalu became the youngest Nigerian to receive the National Merit Award from President Ibrahim Babangida, at the age of 26 in 1986. He was selected as the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce's Industrialist of the Year, and awarded the Humanitarian Award of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka's Humanitarian Club, the Volunteer Award of the International Association of Volunteers, the National Merit Award, the EU Special Award in Brussels, and the World Bank Leon Sullivan Award.[1][4]

Kalu has a degree from Abia State University, a Certificate in Business Administration from Harvard University and honorary doctorates from the universities of Maiduguri and Abia State.[1][4]
Daily Sun[edit]
Kalu is the chairman of the Daily Sun, a Nigerian daily print newspaper founded and published in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.[10] The newspaper had a daily circulation of 130,000 copies as of 2011, and 135,000 for weekend titles, with an average of 80% sales. The Daily Sun was the highest selling newspaper in Nigeria. The Daily Sun was incorporated on March 29, 2001, and began production as a weekly on January 18, 2003, and as a daily on June 16, 2003. The newspaper is similar in format to the Sun newspaper in the United Kingdom.

New Telegraph[edit]
Kalu is also the chairman of the New Telegraph, Nigeria's first politically independent all-national newspaper, with a circulation of 100,000 copies per day. The newspaper targets domestic and foreign readers in major urban centers throughout the country and offers objective coverage of political, social, and cultural issues.[11]

SLOK Holding[edit]
SLOK Holding is a wholly owned Nigerian consortium of companies that is involved in a wide array of operations, with a strong presence in West Africa. The group operates in all sectors of the economy, with a focus on oil and gas, banking and finance, media and publishing, real estate, trading, manufacturing, insurance and tourism. It is a member of industrial institutions including the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and

Industry, Nigeria-America Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Nigeria-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Nigeria-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry.[6]

SLOK Holding is the owner of SLOK Nigeria Ltd., the leading indigenous player in the upstream sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry. The corporation operates in marine transport services, involving offshore support and deep sea transportation within the Nigerian coastal and inland waterways. SLOK Nigeria Ltd. is the largest indigenous company in Nigeria that owns, operates, and manages its own fleet. It is compliant with the Nigerian Cabotage Law and is registered with the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency.[6]

First International Bank Limited[edit]
Kalu is the chairman of First International Bank Limited. The bank operates branches throughout The Gambia. All of the bank's branches are networked, allowing customers to make deposits and withdrawals at any branch. It was incorporated as a commercial bank in January 1999 and commenced full banking operations on July 1, 1999.[12] etc
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by fx45(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

If you are from SE and you voted or would've vote if possible for Buhari click "share"

If you are from SE and you voted or would've vote if possible for Jonathan click "like"

Crap! Ur evil minions from the Southwest would definitely invade the SHARES... U cant get any empirical data from your phantom online survey
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by JOACHINpedro: 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

guy i sabi say u no cast ur vote durin last election
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by dhappyking(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
When did Kalu turn to an apologist?
Re: PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu by Nobody: 10:50am On May 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
fúçk off my mention lipsrsealed
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source / Full List Of Registered Parties For 2019 Elections / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.