Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum (35859 Views)

Unilorin Aspirants 2017/2018 Official Forum / JAMB Registration Begins For 2017 UTME [official] / Jamb 2015 Utme Official Closing Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2015
The D.E candidates doesn't write post-utme. They are scored based on the screening of the documents they submit. So u'l submit your documents 1st.. Then after admission you'll be given 4files that you'll use for your screening which means another submition again for Faculty screenin and Central screening. The past questions will be on the post-utme portal.. I won't advice you to make dat your base of study. The past question I'd really recommend for you is sold in school At the wena building and it's a hard copy not the soft copy you requested for. And lastly: I can't give you any figure as the amount of money for school fee per faculty this coming session. Because things may change, there might be an increase or a reduction. So if I post figures believe me it's for this session nt the coming one.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2015
eniolaamoda:

U failed to answer d main point
Am I to submit my credentials before the post utme or after??
you won't write post-utme since you r a D.E candidate. There will be a separate portal for DE where you'll do all ur registration, check result, check admission status etc.. There you will see the guild line.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2015
The form should hopefully be out today. Good luck
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by eniolaamoda: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Tollsyn:
The past questions will be on the post-utme portal.. I won't advice you to make dat your base of study. The past question I'd really recommend for you is sold in school At the wena building and it's a hard copy not the soft copy you requested for. And lastly: I can't give you any figure as the amount of money for school fee per faculty this coming session. Because things may change, there might be an increase or a reduction. So if I post figures believe me it's for this session nt the coming one. The D.E candidates don't write post-utme. They are scored based on the screening of the documents they submit. So u'l submit your documents 1st.. Then after admission you'll be given 4files that you'll use for your screening which means another submition again for Faculty screenin and Central screening

Thanks bro
And I have been jacking book since
I even went as far as buying both govt and econs text book reading all nyte
So we r not to write exam as de applicants rite??
Cus I wna stop reading ooo lol
Na u I go hold oo if dem write exam...
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by herbert7: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2015
REASONS TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES

1) philippines offers american system of education

2} philippines has one of the best education system in asia

3) affordable education tuition fees,accomodation and low cost of living,studies also show that its more affordable to study in the philippines compared with other countries offering high quality education,it is because a person can live a moderate lifestyle by only spending 200 to 400usd per month

4) 93.5% of filipinos can speak and understand english well,english is widely spoken in the philippines,it is used as the bussiness language as well as the medium of instruction in schools and universities

5) great opportunity for 3rd class graduate to take up master program,no need of PGD

6) exchange student and transferees are allowed to finish up in philippines universities within 2 years

7) all universities in philippines are recognised globally

cool all courses are offered in philippines within a short period of time(3 to 4years)

9) requirement admission for undergraduate program-scanned copy of waec or neco and passport data page
master program-bsc certificate and transcript of records,including passport data page
10) VISA IS GUARANTEED at the embassy

these are the requirements for the Philippines visa:tourist
1. valid international passport
2. Authenticated invitation letter from Philippines( it must be signed in the court over and posted to you as it's original through DHL OR ANY OTHER POSTAL AGENCY, email type of invitation is not accepted by the embassy).

3. hotel booking and plane reservations documents
4. two passport photos.
5. letter of permission from your organization or your office of work.
7. statement of account from the bank.
8. driving license or national id card or voters card.
9. police attestation letter.
10.medical certification report from hospital.

kindly contact me if you will need my assistance,

PASTOR HERBERT A.
INTERNATIONAL ORDAINED MISSIONARY
LOVE OF GOD WORLDWIDE MINISTRIES AND MISSION,INC.
PANGASINAN PHILIPPINES
(WATSAPP)+639064799790,+639186574594,+639333595021
herbertmols@yahoo.com
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Hahjascho(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it really true they are not admitting any medical student? undecidedIs it really true they are not admitting any medical student?
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Princealex1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tollsyn:
The past questions will be on the post-utme portal.. I won't advice you to make dat your base of study. The past question I'd really recommend for you is sold in school At the wena building and it's a hard copy not the soft copy you requested for. And lastly: I can't give you any figure as the amount of money for school fee per faculty this coming session. Because things may change, there might be an increase or a reduction. So if I post figures believe me it's for this session nt the coming one. The D.E candidates don't write post-utme. They are scored based on the screening of the documents they submit. So u'l submit your documents 1st.. Then after admission you'll be given 4files that you'll use for your screening which means another submition again for Faculty screenin and Central screening
but direct entry applicant wrote exam with post ume applicant last year,why is this yr diff?
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
From the information I gathered today, DE candidates are to submit there transcript and other documents before the post-utme exam... The transcript should either be sent to Eksu by your various institution or you bring it down to the school yourself but I think the best way is for your school to send it to Eksu.. And sorry for saying DE will not write post-utme this year.. All DE candidates should also get the form coz everybody will write post-utme.. That's Eksu's protocol, so bro continue reading don't stop.. Success is yours. Note: there is no admission into medicine and surgery this coming session. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Lizboh(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls can I purchase d post utme form, though I didn't choose Ekiti on my jamb form, my score is 207 and what are my chances of admission.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by eniolaamoda: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls how do we purchase d form ooo oooo
The link of d notification is not clicking
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Lizboh:
Pls can I purchase d post utme form, though I didn't choose Ekiti on my jamb form, my score is 207 and what are my chances of admission.
you can purchase the form too. Eksu is giving dat opportunity again this year. What course do u Wana apply for?
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Pls how do we purchase d form ooo oooo
The link of d notification is not clicking
i went to the ICT yesterday to complain about the link on the site but they said they are working on it and it's gonna be resolved very soon. I should av gone 2d bank to find out if dey av access to the e-tranzact now but I was very busy with lectures so I couldn't go there on tym. But I bliv d link should be available by the end of this week or probably next week. Jez be patient u'l soon get access to it.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 12:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Guys pls feel free to send ur whatsapp number as a personal message to me so dat I can easily update you on the latest info coz I sumtyms get busy day I reply most of your messages at midnight. Or u add me on 08166779687 indicating dat ur from Nairaland. Thanks for being patient with me.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Hardayronke(f): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Tollsyn:
From the information I gathered today, DE candidates are to submit there transcript and other documents before the post-utme exam... The transcript should either be sent to Eksu by your various institution or you bring it down to the school yourself but I think the best way is for your school to send it to Eksu.. And sorry for saying DE will not write post-utme this year.. All DE candidates should also get the form coz everybody will write post-utme.. That's Eksu's protocol, so bro continue reading don't stop.. Success is yours. Note: there is no admission into medicine and surgery this coming session. Thanks
pls how do we send our documents to EKSU before the post utme? because i've already processed my transcript and it will be sent by my school.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by simplibaba(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Job welldone @Tollsyn and if I may ask whc dpt re u?
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
simplibaba:
Job welldone @Tollsyn and if I may ask whc dpt re u?
Thanks baba, am in Civil engineering
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hardayronke:
pls how do we send our documents to EKSU before the post utme? because i've already processed my transcript and it will be sent by my school.
that is d best option Bro, Eksu sumtyms believe dat transcript shouldn't be from hand to hand so they reject it. But since ur school will be sending it down to Eksu I guess ur on a safer side. The other information will be pass across to you at the point of purchase....
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
HenryOghuMr:
EKSU 2015/2016 Post UTME & Direct entry Admission Registration Form update.

Interested Applicants who wishes to register are advise to Contact Mr john O, on- 08.14.4O.81.9O8 - for inquiries / online form Registration , Form purchase & guardlines to register your form to avoid error mistake, form cancellation
& Assistance on admission.
pls ignore dis lowlife idiot. Thanks... ..
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by simplibaba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tollsyn:
Thanks baba, am in Civil engineering

Nice course hope u re enjoying yourself and wat level are u if I may ask?
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Watmux(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahjascho:
Is it really true they are not admitting any medical student? undecidedIs it really true they are not admitting any medical student?
yeah,he's right.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Shaadey: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Tollsyn:
Hello..pls do you have any idea whether predegree admission list is out
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shaadey:
Hello..pls do you have any idea whether predegree admission list is out
Nope its not out officially... But i heard sum ppl checked theirs under G.. Not so sure of that anyway.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by eniolaamoda: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please lipsrsealed when do we officially purchase d form from and where can we purchase it from??
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Calderal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
>This is to inform all UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti state university EKSU for 2015/2016 academic session that the post utme screening exercise ( computer Based ) will hold between monday 27th july and Saturday 1st August 2015 at the university Campus.
The screening is open to candidate who choose Ekiti state university and scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 utme.
The university will also give consideration to utme candiate who did not make Eksu their choice but scored 180 and above in the Last Utme and are interested in the university.

All candidate are to register online on the university website at www.eksu.edu.ng as from thursday 2th july 2015.
Application close at midnight on friday 24th july 2015.
Please note the cut off mark for Law is 200 and Above.
www.myschoolnewz.com is the best website for school news and update
All Direct Entry candidate with not less that Upper Credit are also required to write the Post Utme.

Candidate are to a pay a sum of five thousand naira (5,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of Past question to any Branch of the underlisted banks nationwide for online registration and screening exercise.

1 Access bank Plc
2. Eco bank
3. Enterprise Bank
4. First bank plc
5. GTB bank plc
6. Wema Bank plc
7. Zenith bank plc
8. Uba plc

Candidate are to pay into any of the banks listed above via e transact and collect e-transact generated receipts at the point of payment.
The receipt will contain confirmation codes.

INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES.

1. Candidate are required to login to Eksu portal at www.eksu.edu.ng, Click on Post utme application and follow the guild lines.

2. Upload 1" x 1" colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only

3. Preview, submit and IMMEDIATELY PRINT-OUT an acknowledgement slip

4. Candidate are to check the website after the closing of the portal for registration on 24th july, 2015 to print out details of their allotted time and the exact date of examination

5. Candidate are to come to the examination hall with the following.

(A). Jamb Registration slip.
(B). Acknowledgment slip printed out from the university portal.
(C) 1" x 1" colour passport photograph with red background used for post utme registration

6) Candidate can download Past question from the university website,

7). On arrival on the examination day, candidate are to report at the university auditorium for necessary briefing on the conduct of the examination.

ELIGIBILITY

EKSU will admit only candidate who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subject at NOT MORE THAN (2) TWO SITTING and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for Direct entry candidate

Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for Admission into the university.

NB: Ekiti state university will not tolerate any form of Examination malpractice.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Shaadey: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tollsyn:
Nope its not out officially... But i heard sum ppl checked theirs under G.. Not so sure of that anyway.
aiit thanks
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Important notice

Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by sulky1: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thank God d form is out
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Obatoye: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Breaking news
EKSU post utme exam to hold July 27 to August 1st 2015
*candidates are to pay a sum of #5000 only covering
registration to any of the following banks
1.Access bank plc
2.First bank plc
3.UBA plc
4.GTBank plc
5.Wema bank plc
6.Ecobank plc
7.Enterprise bank plc
8.Zenith bank plc
*The screening is open to candidates who choose Ekiti State
University and scored 180 and above in the just concluded
UTME.
*The university will also consider those who did not choose the
school but scored 180 and above.
*All direct entry with not less than upper credit are also
required to write the post utme.
*Please note that the cut-off marks for LAW is 200 and above
Eligibility
*EKSU will admit only candidates who has at least (5)five
credit passes in NABTEB/WASSC/NECO/SSCE in relevant
subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper
credit for direct entry candidates. if u need to ask any question ask me via this number 08104216287, if u interested in joining the Putme exam hint program (80% sure) that will come up later this month u can also signify
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by davsido(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Hy guys.. How do I start the registration? Post d link.. Please oo. Economics all d way.. 322ba8d1
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Goto www.eksu.edu.ng to begin registration. You can get your e-tranzact at any of the following banks: Access Bank Plc
Zenith Bank
Wema Bank
Enterprise Bank
Eco Bank
UBA
First Bank..
Application closes 24th july. Success to y'all.
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
The post-utme portal have not been opened for 2015/2016 session. But you can get your e-tranzact ready coz the portal should be open tomorrow. For those of you that needs the address here it is: postutme.eksu.edu.ng
Re: Ekiti State University 2015/2016 POST-UTME Official Forum by Tollsyn(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2015
postutme.eksu.edu.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.